It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Russia, China and India disclose alien reality to try and stop WW3 from happening?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What are the chances a combined disclosure detailing all covered up alien evidence and technology by these three powers will thwart the current or future efforts of Israeli, NATO and American world war 3 plans ?

Of Course the western media would simply accuse such claims as propaganda, but if the evidence was something to the effect of dead bodies or a live conference with aliens, would such evidence change the world so dramatically that the support for the war would become impeded straight away?

- in other words, how much if any disclosure would be necessary to stop ww3?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

When has support or lack of support ever hindered going to war or not?

Honest question.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
With all the proof in the world, people would still claim it as a conspiracy.

That is until the MSM starts reporting on it, saying that the aliens are allies with the Russians and must be stopped at all cost because America wasn't in the loop. That they have been conspiring against us this whole time, fooling America to go to the moon because the aliens left a pot of gold there on accident.

Then there will be a war of who gets to be ETs best friend. And who finally gets the pot of gold.
edit on 4-11-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
What are the chances a combined disclosure detailing all covered up alien evidence and technology by these three powers will thwart the current or future efforts of Israeli, NATO and American world war 3 plans ?

Zero, as they are not covering up any alien technology or evidence!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Nope these countries wont do anything. The US and Russia has been space farers for more than half a century. India has been to Mars and Moon, China to the Moon, so they know everything, if there is any. They have given no hint of letting any info out, so dont expect them to. If they wanted they could show pics etc already. All pics from Indian Mars and moon mission are clean, so are the pics from the Chinese Moon missions.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The NSA and military intelligence would prevent that from happening. They probably are working round the clock on it...since the 40's...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I agree. TPTB probably have quite a safety net. Pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if hacking and media blocking exercises weren't already being tested long ago.

In the US we DO have the Emergency Broadcast Channel that tests daily

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Just a thought , but what if WWW3 is with aliens .

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Of course not they want those toys badly if they don't already possess some of them. The fact that they may not have them is probably a good thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

No they will not. This is because no aliens have visited or been in contact with Russia, China or any other state. It is total fabrication invented by people who like to deceive for one reason or another. These reasons include mental divergence, wanting to sell a book or other merchandise, fame, deliberate deception, wishful thinking, outright exaggeration, etc. It can be summed up by this hoax picture:

All made up nonsense.

Message to my handler: Am I doing well enough for a bonus yet? (joke)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I am not sure there is any secrets for them to disclose,
but it strikes me that even if there isn't it might be an effective tactic to pretend there is and release them together!
Like that quote from Reagan, I guess it was, in which only perception of such a threat from elsewhere would bring about world peace.

"Shared common enemy" is one of the most effective methods of bringing people together that exist.
Telling a group they have a common enemy always shuts down the squabbles between them. It is sometimes necessary to pretend to BE that enemy for them, to bring them into a more peaceful cooperation.

If those in government have any brains, they'd quickly point to the skies right now, instead of having everyone make them out as that needed enemy themselves.....
edit on 4-11-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
If Ets existed they would have to have advanced tech to get here. If that is the case would the world leaders be wasting their time fighting over oil and crappy land? I don't think so, they'd be controlling the world using the ET tech they would have learned from.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

No they will not. This is because no aliens have visited or been in contact with Russia, China or any other state. It is total fabrication invented by people who like to deceive for one reason or another. These reasons include mental divergence, wanting to sell a book or other merchandise, fame, deliberate deception, wishful thinking, outright exaggeration, etc. It can be summed up by this hoax picture:

All made up nonsense.

Message to my handler: Am I doing well enough for a bonus yet? (joke)

What.... that picture is fake? OMG, after all this time....I thought Hitler was real !!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

What makes you so confident you have seen all pics of the India and Chinese moon missions, if any?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This question makes no sense, because if you accept the premise that there's an alien presence here, then wouldn't that same alien presence either:

* Stop WWIII, because it''s against their plans?

* Let WWIII happen, because it is what they want?

And if the aliens don't care if we have WWIII or not, how is any sort of disclosure going to prevent it? It will be dismissed as crazy propaganda.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
- in other words, how much if any disclosure would be necessary to stop ww3?

I like the idea, but I reckon unless the aliens wanted to keep our primitive species alive for some reason OR we evolve better conflict resolution skills (in which case we may well be of intergalactic worth) I don't see anything stopping WW3 from being an inevitability.
Not necessarily soon - despite the loud drums of war currently beating - but sometime.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Where the hell did that picture come from? If it was faked good job!

Light sources match on both figures including the highlighting of muscle/tendons on the OBE maybe too defined. Color gradient matches as well. No obvious signs of layering.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

What makes you so confident you have seen all pics of the India and Chinese moon missions, if any?

The fact that there is no strange artifacts in any of the released pics proves that they won't disclose anything, if infact there is anything to disclose. All the pics in public domain are clean. There are 100s of thousands of people looking at those pics, if there was anything strange in them, we would know.
edit on 4/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: NewzNose

The fact that there is no strange artifacts in any of the released pics proves that they won't disclose anything, if infact there is anything to disclose. All the pics in public domain are clean. There are 100s of thousands of people looking at those pics, if there was anything strange in them, we would know.

Indeed! Never thought I'd find an appropriate time for this quote:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

~Donald Rumsfeld

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You make three assumptions, which are baseless.

1. That there's going to be a big war. No evidence for that.
2. That there has been alien contact. No evidence of that.
3. That the vast media service in the West will all somehow not report. This misunderstands what the Western media is and there is no evidence of such pernicious control.

Other than that...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join