It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something odd happend tonight very weird

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CalcityRenegade

im not paying him he is doing the work as it was described in the settlement agreement, with out racking up more bills from my lawyer i cant do a whole lot about it, he has been doing his job and the basement is coming along nicely if not slowly.

Honestly i would prefer for it to be run of the mill, wishing for something paranormal seems like it would get you into a bad situation, assuming you believe in the supernatural that is.

i would say for your washing machine it was most likely off balance either the feet on it were off or the load inside of it was off. mine does that from time to time when i wash larger loads with things like blankets or large loads of towels.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
well the dry wall guy finally showed up, after talking to him it is resolved he said there is a glitch in the trigger that he hasnt taken the time to fix. he also did something out of norm for him, and apologized for his son leaving in plugged in yesterday. so there we go a non issue per say.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Glad everything worked out for you!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
well the dry wall guy finally showed up, after talking to him it is resolved he said there is a glitch in the trigger that he hasnt taken the time to fix. he also did something out of norm for him, and apologized for his son leaving in plugged in yesterday. so there we go a non issue per say.

Glad there is an easy, non-paranormal resolution to this occurrence. And thank you for providing an update - it sucks when the OP wanders off and we never know what/if happened.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

You are welcome, I personally believe that when an OP doesn't come back and give some sort of resalution to his thread before leaving it forever, that it adds to the music trust of the op and discredits the entire thread. Just my opinion though

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok, so how does that explain the ghost gentleman you saw?????

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It doesn't but this thread was about the saw, that was answered, the man or ghost or whatever it was is a whole other can of worms. I have no way of showing or giving any proof for what I saw and felt that day so it makes it awfully tough to prove either way. It also doesn't help that inahve only seen the thing once and that was almost 3 years ago.

So in other words it was a scary situation for me and have 0 way to explain it as anything normal since he managed to disappear in a matter of seconds. If you would line u could upload some of the pictures that I have taken but other than seingbhow terrible some humans are when it comes to selling stuff there isn't anything worth looking at. I am more than happy though to keep the discussion going despite it really not pertaining to the thread title.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Be thankful the door didn't shut and a mini cassette wasn't waiting with the saw. You'd have had a minute of definite nastiness albeit self improvement based nastiness...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Oh, what a surprise.
The dry wall guy showed up and informed you of a glitch in the trigger.
So I guess you weren't 'Paranoid/delusional' were you... Lol.
Thanks for a good laugh (at you).
Ciao.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

well since the opening of this thread, i had stated that he was coming yesterday and that i would talk to him it shouldnt have come as a surprise. I dont understand your angle to be honest you pop in hear with insults and no helpful information or ideas then leave then come back and repeat. Im sorry if your only joy in life is to be an internet bigman and this helps you cope with something that you are lacking in your life, (no one loves you? small tool? balding at an early age? who knows) i understand that this is what the internet has become a forum for people to be rude but please feel free to stay away from my threads both past present future.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Thanks for coming back with some resolution on this. I actually just started reading the thread and my very first inclination was that the saw was faulty and I hoped that you warned the drywall guy as it could have been a nasty accident. It is fun to see where people can go with something like this.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Defective switch.

Better unplug the saw to make sure it doesn't start a fire.

I have seen this happen with all types of switches for all sorts of reasons.

Why do so many jump right to supernatural reasons?, from my research into the supernatural I am coming to the belief that nothing is supernatural at all....

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Glad the saw thing was resolved. Interesting about that ghost though. Thanks for an interesting thread!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yeah, im honestly glad it was something so simple and mundane, the gentleman though that is a whole other bag of worms i wish i had more to go on but from talking to my neighbors the man i saw did not resemble the gentleman who lived and died here so i have little if nothing to go off of. since i only saw him the once maybe i was just seeing things that day lol it is hard saying thats why i havent really brought it up here on ATS as it was only one sighting and i have no real information as to what who or how it was and even less of a way to explain it.

considering the large quantity of pictures and video that i had to take of the insides of the house when we were going through the lawsuit you would think i would of picked something up if it was there right? then again i am no expert when it comes to matters of ghost and apparitions i could be wrong i guess i will know if he ever decides to present himself to me again.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

as for the why people jump to the supernatural, its a way to explain something that they dont understand, I personally have had more than enough experiences with things that i cant logically explain so i always leave the option for it to be supernatural in occurrence but look for the most plausible and likely reason first before screaming ghost, aliens or what have you. Often times the reason it seems at least on boards like this that people jump to that conclusion is based on the fact that

1. they have already explored all the logical (to them anyways) options
  2. they are sensationalist
  3. they lie
  4. have little to know common sense
  5. are off there meds
  6. or because they believe or want to believe so badly that it is the truth for one reason or another.

That being said for people that blatantly disregard the possibility of experience that cannot be explained by our current logic, it generally conforms to

1. they are afraid of the implications
  2. have a very narrow sense of the possibilities of life in this universe
  3. are trolls
  4. or some other reason i cant come up with at the moment

For every person that jumps straight to supernatural there is another person that discredits that theory out of fear.

its the wizards first rule:

people are stupid: they will believe a lie because they either want it to be true, or are afraid it already is true.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
one question as you all seem to have wrapped the case up,who or what moved the pliers??

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

long story short i had moved the pliers, forever and a day ago they were in my way for a little bit of work i was doing down there trying to get stuff prepped for the foundation guys to come in. he thought i was trying to steal them and it got even more stupid from there.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

The OP sounds far from delusional to most of us. Why are you still posting in his thread? I believe he's just trying to understand an experience from all angles. I've had some odd experiences myself so I'm not going to judge anyone haha.

ETA-- just read the update. Glad you got it resolved. The man in the suit still intrigues me. Thanks for sharing !
edit on 7-11-2015 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

You should have started both your sentences with capital letters.

Now I'm done.

edit on 9-11-2015 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join