It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt ceiling lifted, and the same day, debt jumps $339B Welcome to Obamanomics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

This was predicted right when he announced his resignation. People on ATS were discussing how he'd make sure this happened before leaving office.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have a realy Bad feeling about this.
I think that we will see some thing Very Bad soon.
I think the End game starts in 2016.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Blah blah blah I've been hearing about the national debt since I was a kid in the 1980's. Republicans borrow and spend and Democrats tax and spend. Maybe if we raised taxes on the rich and cut corporate loopholes we wouldn't be racking up massive deficits. Ever since Reagan cut taxes with his trickle down theory the quality of life for the average American has gone down the tubes. I'm old enough to have seen what my grandparents had and I've seen what generations after have lost.

In the 1950's half of this country was unionized now it's less then 6%. You tell me if we're better off now then we were 60 years ago. In the years following Reagan I watched everything my grandparents fought and worked for get systematically destroyed by those at the top.

Unlike some I understand the government needs money to operate. But where is the money gonna come from? The mega rich people aren't paying for it. The government is subsidizing Walmart workers with food stamps. The Walton family is living it up at the American peoples expence. As far as I'm concerned maybe they should go live in China where their junk is made. They get all the perks of being American yet don't have to contribute.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This isn't Obamanomics.

It is a mathematical certainty with the type of banking/economic system we have in this world right now.

Go take out a loan to buy some more stuff you don't need and help it float on down the way for a time longer.

Kick that can on down the road you consumers, keep kickin' it down the way, It'll be OK.

Not.....

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
This isn't Obamanomics.

It is a mathematical certainty with the type of banking/economic system we have in this world right now.

Go take out a loan to buy some more stuff you don't need and help it float on down the way for a time longer.

Kick that can on down the road you consumers, keep kickin' it down the way, It'll be OK.

Not.....
why was Andrew Jackson only president with no debt? Cuz he gave the private central bankers the boot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join