It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think would be the right person for Alien disclosure?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Rolling Stones!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Bill Murray

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: tweetie

Yeah.

You can tell the media is trying to warm people up to the idea of ETs in movies,books,comics,video games etc.

Oh, yes!

As a child I was indoctrinated with, "My Favorite Martian," "Lost in Space," and then early "Star Trek." We've been steadily absorbing the "alien, we're not alone" theme for many decades. I often catch a day time commercial on my local AM station advertising C2C and the narrator talks about the paranormal, aliens and the like as if it is well-known by mainstream... and it is!

I think a lot of people are looking for an all-out, shock disclosure which stops everyone around the world dead in their tracks and has the same kind of effect the Trident missile test did on people out on the west coast, U.S.A. on Saturday night.
edit on 10-11-2015 by tweetie because: Added a comma, ha ha!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't think it will be a sudden disclosure.

It would be too dangerous.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

I don't think it will be a sudden disclosure.

It would be too dangerous.

I've looked at it in many different ways, read various perspectives on it and despite the frustration level people feel with the agonizingly slow pace of it, I can't see any benefit to having a mass, shock and awe type of disclosure which has the whole planet reeling from it being in our faces in a way that cannot be denied, or relegated to speculative discussions by skeptics, any longer. I know a lot of people wouldn't agree with my assessment but, so far, disclosure has been a gradual process and the trend continues. I can say the pace has escalated in recent months.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

yeah yeah I'm awear of the ancient astronaut theory and the fact that technically God and the angles are by deffinition extra terrestrials as they are not of earth but unless the aliens look exactly like the angles are described in the bible chances are the church is going to screem demon, deem them evil and ruin it for for both earth and the aliens.
edit on 11-11-2015 by 1337F0X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

my point exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join