It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think would be the right person for Alien disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
North Korea, of course.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
There already has been a person chosen to reveal the alien presence to mankind. His name was Michel Desmarquet.

But he is scared of alien toilets!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You would be to if your family jewels hung over something that could de-atomize/disintegrate them. What human male would't?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Well from my perspective on an ATS standpoint there would be none better than our own Jim or Phage perhaps. Like to see that.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Morgan freeman cos he gains a freckle everytime he explains something.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Apparently no one has been the right one because dozens of prominent officials have said something and it never went anywhere.

It definitely would have to be someone from NASA or SETI because disclosure requires evidence. It wouldn't be disclosure it would be a discovery.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's a shame he's no longer with us,but if possible I think it'd have to be the late and great Carl Sagan.By the same line of thinking also Neil Armstrong has done more than anyone else alive or dead to earn the right to do this.
edit on 4-11-2015 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Cosmic911

If we were to get real disclosure, a whole bunch of people are going to be admitting that they were wrong and/or have been lying about a whole bunch of stuff worldwide. The Church did not admit everything they believed about the sun and the earth was wrong when Galileo proposed the earth revolved around the sun. They threw him in jail for the rest of his life! (he was unable to leave his home)

Personally, I think a lot of people have known about ET existence for a long time and it's turned into one of those situations where the cover-up is worse than the crime. Proof of E.T. would most likely be trapped in the vaults of private, defense-related corporations, far, far away from the reaching hands of FOIA requests. It's doubtful if 'the govt' knows much, with a significant exception of certain senior members.

At the same time, people will be forced to accept the realization that we can't change what's already been done and once they get over the initial impact, I think the religious barriers that have separated us in the past will give way to a new feeling of unity and oneness as a species among species. You're more optimistic than most. Nothing in this world thus far, has united the globe in your vision unity and peace, including the creation, development, and use of Nuclear Weapons.

And then I could be totally wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I concur. If anything, our greedy mind-sets would most likely attempt to contain and obtain their technology, further isolating governments.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

I was thinking the pope. How exactly would you explain to the public that ET exist and have contacted mankind? How do you keep people from freaking out? How do you think the general public would respond to disclosure? How would the explain the cover ups and the constant lying and deflection? 80 years of cover ups. Should some officials go to prison for knowingly lying/covering up about alien contact with mankind?

How would this change organized religion if at all?

Actual aliens.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Bill Cosby?

He apparently uses the same tactics as the Aliens. He sedates the person before probing them.

IMO it should probably involve all the world leaders. Then some follow-up by scientist and religious leaders.

Ofcourse the Aliens themselves if we made contact with them and or are able to communicate with us.

edit on 481130America/ChicagoWed, 04 Nov 2015 08:48:26 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Stephen Fry and/or Joanna Lumley.

Pity Rick Mayall is no longer with us as he'd get my vote too.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

While easily confused by many, fear of someone or something is not the same thing as respecting it.

While fear is a very powerful tool for exercising control over others, peace & unity can only be achieved by treating each other with dignity & respect under the full application of the "Golden Rule" of treating others as you would have them treat you.

Knowing that truth for what it is and knowing that true unity & peace are not derivatives of fear, why would any prudent individual expect to achieve worldwide peace & unity via the development, use and/or possession of nuclear weapons?

Nuclear weapons only help to maintain an atmosphere of fear, which is actually quite the opposite of unity & peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why would the revelation of Aliens inspire people to give up their sovereignty? We have enough government already we need LESS not more.

You don't necessarily need a governing body to have a global perspective or to unite the species. Also national sovereignty with out government is unenforceable and stubborn to hold on to such ideals to begin with.

I'm all for getting rid of national governments but to still hold on to sovereignty just perpetuates tribalism which will only lead to further conflicts in the international community.

edit on 4-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

While easily confused by many, fear of someone or something is not the same thing as respecting it. While this is correct, the end result is the same. Whether it's in fear or respect, employees, for example, behave the same.

While fear is a very powerful tool for exercising control over others, peace & unity can only be achieved by treating each other with dignity & respect under the full application of the "Golden Rule" of treating others as you would have them treat you. Please provide examples of this in history. I can give countless examples of the opposite. Which government achieved rule through peace and unity, and not through fear, war, violence, spread of disease, etc

Knowing that truth for what it is and knowing that true unity & peace are not derivatives of fear, why would any prudent individual expect to achieve worldwide peace & unity via the development, use and/or possession of nuclear weapons? Why? Because we learned to split the atom and end the existence of all life on this planet! If that wasn't enough to reign in our predilection for war, I don't know what else will. Prime example of this is the change in attitude and thought of J. Robert Oppenheimer, "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Nuclear weapons only help to maintain an atmosphere of fear, which is actually quite the opposite of unity & peace. We agree on this point.

Researchers theorize that the development of the 'human fist,' the ability to close the hand and use it as a tool, was an evolutionary tool that allowed us to survive and persist, while other species did not. The fist was used for violence, to cause fear, to exude sexualism, to gain mates, to reproduce. Our very nature is bound to violence and fear. It's a natural trait in our species.
edit on 4-11-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Its gotta be Phage for me im afraid

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
David Attenborough. Trusted, respected & neutral.

Everyone seems to have overlooked that there will have to also be people for the non English speaking nations.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jc333
David Attenborough. Trusted, respected & neutral.

Everyone seems to have overlooked that there will have to also be people for the non English speaking nations.

Have as star, sir. Mr. A indeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Alien spacecraft hovering over major cities around the world would be enough for me to be convinced! I don't need a politician, entertainer or any individual to tell me they're here. I would expect some alien communication though, V style, so we can then debate on ATS what their real intent is and whether or not we can trust them.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nobody needed, if the aliens pull the same stunt they did in Phoenix 1997 during daytime.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join