It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood fails to push men into bisexuality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
So if she brought home, say...Denise Richards, to join you both for playtime, you wouldn't be all over that?
That's what I thought, hehe.

Honestly, no! If there's room for a third person in your intimate relationship, then it's not a real relationship in my opinion. What's a real relationship? If you're in one you'll know. And by the way, my girlfriend would never bring home Denise Richards 'cause she knows that's not my type. If we were in to that kind of thing, she would bring home Maria Sharapova because she's knows I have a weakness for long legs and long blonde hair. My girlfriend and Maria Sharapova, OH MY GOD!!!!!!! That's the only way it would happen, and you know what, aint gonna happen!

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
[Honestly, no! If there's room for a third person in your intimate relationship, then it's not a real relationship in my opinion.

I have to agree with this. Threesomes are fun but soul mates are more fun

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My husband is the same way...cheating is cheating regardless if it is with a female or a male.....there is no room for a third party in a relationship....but then my hubby and myself are not into all the silly celebrity crap either, we're sorta different people I think..... I have known so many people that did this and ruined the relationship...it's not worth it if you honestly love someone. Sometime it's best left as a fantasy...that's why it's called "fantasy"

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It seems to me that Thinker has some sort of agenda here, and it has something to do with a hate machine. Also, it is apparent that he isn't very intelligent due to his constant butchering of the English language.

Just because a movie or television show portrays something, it doesn't mean they are promoting it. Did the movie "Alive" portray cannibalism? Yes. Did it promote it? No.

There are certain subjects in Hollywood that when showed, unless completely necessary, are considered in extremely poor taste. Rape, pedophilia, necrophilia, are all examples of such subjects. They are often referred to in cinema, but rarely showed on screen. Homosexuality is not one of these taboo subjects, whether you like it or not.

Once again, there is no agenda. The reason they put in the bisexuality was probably because they knew they would be criticized for not accurately portraying Alexander. After all, I have heard him referred to as "Alexander the Gay" long before the movie was even considered being made.

P.S. - As I am writing this I am watching a VH1 special on "The Real World"
and the Las Vegas cast, which was all straight, had A LOT of sex!!! Lots of unprotected sex, lots of promiscuous sex, lots of drunken sex!! The one guy even admits that there was a lot of sex that was not even aired. So I don't even want to hear that gays have more partners or whatever. Granted, I have known a lot of gay men to be disgustingly big horn-balls, but I know a lot more of us straight men to be just as big of horn-balls.

Please leave us and spew your hate somewhere else!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah Just like they with braveheart. I'm the real braveheart guy was more savage then mel gibison. But his protray was modifided for the western audience as a civilised man. Thats what hollywood does it always makes their hero's look good.

I can't believe you people think that hollywood does nor influence the likes and dislikes of the people. I've sat down and watched many movies, where it justifides certain things which i clearly disagree with. Hollywood is just brain washing median. It gets women to follow the bisexual culture, it gets women to get into interical relationships, its shapes male mentality's and who has the power to do this? the writers, director'. Hollywood is no differenent then a preaching priest, it says what wrong and right.

I've seen white guy being influnced by black culture, they end commitng a few crimes and get into more fights. This is not the US but american export nations, which are influenced by american culture.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
It gets women to follow the bisexual culture, it gets women to get into interical relationships

I've seen white guy being influnced by black culture, they end commitng a few crimes and get into more fights.

When you are done digging your own hole, can you pick me up some noodles in China? I wish colonel was here to read the last comment.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
It gets women to follow the bisexual culture, it gets women to get into interical relationships, its shapes male mentality's and who has the power to do this? the writers, director'. Hollywood is no differenent then a preaching priest, it says what wrong and right.

I've seen white guy being influnced by black culture, they end commitng a few crimes and get into more fights. This is not the US but american export nations, which are influenced by american culture.

What the hell is wrong with you!? What year do you live in? You are living in a fantasy world. You are being bigoted and racial....It always amazes me that people in this day and age still think like that!
Movies are not going to make any woman be bisexual...do you think we are little morons that follow what a movie does!? We don't have our own attractions and thoughts? What's your problem!?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
What the hell is wrong with you!? What year do you live in? You are living in a fantasy world. You are being bigoted and racial....It always amazes me that people in this day and age still think like that!
Movies are not going to make any woman be bisexual...do you think we are little morons that follow what a movie does!? We don't have our own attractions and thoughts? What's your problem!?

I agree, movies won't make a person bi sexual or homosexual. I do believe though, that women, especially young women, are influenced by how turned on it seems to make men to see two women together. It is like the new "sexiness" that makes a young woman alluring to young men. It's so over the top and considered hot that these girls/women do it to get attention.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Have you not heard of the term influence? think for your self? Form my understanding certain cultures think the same compared to others.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ok -- I'm confused
-- not uncommon actually.

Are there a lot of posts missing in here - including the initial one that started this? Because it seems everyone is reacting to comments I'm not seeing. Which is probably a good thing as I am sure I would have gotten a warning also - just by reading the little quotes of what caused the comments you all made.

thanks
jm

<< 1  2  3   >>

join