It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate fest continues...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Obviously the hate does not exist to a extent where it poses a problem for the migrants because they keep coming.
If i were in their shoes the VERY last country that i would consider emigrating too would be a muslim majority country,
Makes one wonder why they choose a totally different culture and for a very big majority have no wish to adobt that very culture? personally that makes me suspiscious.
When some commenters here "minority" expresses the wish to nuke those people they use wishfull thinking that are so far from reality that anybody that are opposed to that kind of retorik should just shake their head and move on, if it was a politician with a actual finger on the button that had such opinions you would be right to be upset, but since a nuke is not a
weapon for the average joe it should be seen as a cartoonish statement.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

but since a nuke is not a
weapon for the average joe it should be seen as a cartoonish statement.

It may not be a weapon that the average joe can use,thats not the point,it is about using that as a blanket statement .....

It is not constructive to the conversation and is down right nauseating....

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No I disagree your thread is about you magnanimously getting over your perception of your own and other's "hate" for refugees.

"I don't know about the rest of you but i am getting really over the hate that has been spewing on ATS lately,with the influx of refugees throughout Europe here on this site we are witnessing people devolving down to the perceived level of those that they are hating on.... "

Your heading is about people going on a "Hate Fest" - what more do you really want to say? You views on the refugees coming are not exactly what your heading and first post are all about though.

I do appreciate your having a multi-country perspective, most of us have friends and relatives abroad in much bigger countries than the little UK, where this problem is getting more noticeable and are watching how other countries deal with it, if they can. I share your concern because one has to look at the repercussions of this situation in 20 years time. Our government is having to cut back benefit in order to try to get immigrants to have fewer children simply because of this explosion of numbers when you let in a few.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

No I disagree your thread is about you magnanimously getting over your perception of your own and other's "hate" for refugees.

Man i dont even know what that means

Your heading is about people going on a "Hate Fest" - what more do you really want to say? You views on the refugees coming are not exactly what your heading and first post are all about though.

That is not what this thread is about...i used the refugee situation as an example...it is not the premise of my view...

I am quite happy to talk about the refugee situation in a thread that is about the refugee problem ....

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ha Ha!! The post was not about Liberal Lefties although their indoctrination and proselytising is absolutely pertinent here because its holding sway over common sense. I suggest you read through the whole of the article on what liberal lefty policy is about and its influence throughout our higher educational system etc and its effects . For the majority who push it into the PC world of control, they have no end goals just ideals that they have neither the structure in place not financial plans to pay for in the real world but will inflict the problem merrily on everyone else. Anyone standing against their ideals is being labelled a 'hater'.

www.tysknews.com...

The liberal left is neither a singular entity nor even a single group or organization. Liberalism is a mindset just as conservatism is a mindset. For the average liberal there is not one "goal" or outcome for which they strive.

"I am sure that most individuals afflicted with a liberal mindset would be unable to name any particular goal for their beliefs. It is in many ways like a religion ... a set of pre-defined attitudes and opinions by which they make decisions in life. Most often these attitudes and opinions are not of their own formation or arrived at through considered thought. Instead, they are learned from others' repeated pronouncements of them. Those making these statements often have come to learn them in the same way. Much the same as fables and Bible stories are passed down from generation to generation. Unfortunately many of the "proclaimers" are entrenched in the schools and colleges and their views are imbedded in impressionable minds not yet skilled in giving these ideas critical examination.

I don't believe that any members of the public, if they do not agree with government decisions should be character assassinated by being called 'haters' - especially by those who may well have a hidden agenda to bring change upon us".
edit on 5-11-2015 by Shiloh7 because: forgot quotes

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
To me ATS seems to be splitting into two distinct groups.

We have a right wing conservative group and on the other side we have a much more progressive group and the two groups are clashing on just about everything. I do not know when it happened, i think it was a gradual thing but ATS is not a conspiracy forum any more rather it is more of a political forum.

I personally think that the Mods need to make some serious changes around here.

Are you serious?? You make it very clear that conspiracies are BS and that everything is and should be political.

I have watched it happen, the serious changes have already been made, and this is the result.

Instead of having a bunch of groups everything has been modded into 2 more easily controlled groups, better that way I guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: anxiouswens

Boundaries are being encroached upon, space invaded and new cultures who don't fit into the west are being forced upon us...

But the discussion on ATS is loaded with propaganda, xenophobia and aggressive undertones. As a place to deny ignorance I would have said these threads are out of place and more welcome on the Liveleak boards. I would expect to see unbiased assessments of the situation. Not so.

However - it is the same few members who are displaying the behaviour and they have unfortunately taken their ATS personas to a low level. It's a shame too because some of these hate spreaders were bastions of our forums - not so anymore.

BTW I'm not a sympathiser - I understand the governments have allowed an influx of people - which will have a very negative effect on our societies if we cannot enact change. However if I want to rant and rave about it I'll go to a less prestigious forum.

Because its better to just agree that we need to save the world and "do what we can" all the while having no means or ANYTHING to do it with, this equals hate and old school thinking ???

I will give a hint at some of you who think they are intellectuals and can solve things with policy etc.

It has not worked in the past, and will not work now.

Hate has nothing to do with it, the courses of action on display now are JUST as bad and WILL setup incredibly bad things in the near future, like they have ALWAYS done.

The difference is, those of us who criticize any segment of this are all branded as haters, we hate the ENTIRE SYSTEM, and see NO POINT in cutting the nose to spite the face.

Fix ALL, or do nothing, it is time to stop wallowing in the middle.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I have watched it happen, the serious changes have already been made, and this is the result.

Instead of having a bunch of groups everything has been modded into 2 more easily controlled groups, better that way I guess.

I don't suppose you could expand on that statement a little more ? How exactly are you seeing 2 controlled groups ?

The difference is, those of us who criticize any segment of this are all branded as haters, we hate the ENTIRE SYSTEM, and see NO POINT in cutting the nose to spite the face.

Why does criticism = hate,surely people can have an opinion without spouting hate ?

Fix ALL, or do nothing, it is time to stop wallowing in the middle.

Great idea...any suggestions on how to move forward with that ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join