It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants set fire to UK military base in Cyprus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have included three sources for this news article. Although the titles are worded differently the fact of the matter is these migrants have been causing chaos whether you think it is pleading to be released or just protesting/demanding what they want to happen is up to you to decide. I've deliberately chosen three different sources so we don't have the usual debate about whether it is propaganda, far right propaganda etc. As with all these news stories coming out of Europe the only bit that is propaganda is how it is worded but that still doesn't mean these things aren't happening!

news.sky.com...

www.theguardian.com...

pamelageller.com...

I've chosen to post this news article because I think it shows on a small scale the problems Europe are going to have in the coming months unless they come up with some plan of action and fast! At this point I think we can safely say that Europe has lost all control. There is no plan of action, there are more and more stories coming out of Europe showing displeasure from the citizens of the host countries and yet still the migrants keep coming.

Merkel is the one who caused this and yet now is saying if Germany erect a fence it could cause a backlash and tensions in Eastern European Countries which could cause war. I would like to know what exactly she thinks Europe should do then because I am seriously beginning to wonder about her mental health or whether she has been paid huge amounts of money to allow this to happen. I am also wondering how she became so powerful to be almost a dictator to the rest of Europe. www.express.co.uk/news/world/616756/Migrant-crisis-German-Chancellor-Angela-Merkel-Balkan-tensions-war.

I think Merkel needs to look at this small video clip of just over 100 refugees who are supposedly looking for safety. They have found safety and now things aren't going the way they had hoped they are beginning to cause chaos. She then needs to times this chaos by 100,000 and imagine what is in store for Europe if the current refugees already here don't get what they want. She then needs to think about the few hundred thousand who are forecast to keep coming over the winter months and think what their behaviour is going to be like when they are freezing to death! She needs to look at this chaos on the video and think what is going to happen when she tries to start returning the economic migrants. Does she think they are just going to meekly turn around and go back where they came from. How is she going to make that happen? Someone in Europe needs to either get rid of her and put someone in charge with a sane mind (preferably Hungarian Prime Minister!) or she needs to deal with this NOW! Its been going on since the beginning of the year, what the hell is wrong with these leaders have they been brainwashed or something. I find the whole thing really unnerving and frightening because I can see just from this small clip the chaos that is going to be all over Europe and that is just from the refugees. There are also lots of angry Europeans who are already starting to show their anger by burning asylum centres etc. How long before society completely breaks down and yet no one is doing anything, its just absolute madness and doesn't make sense, which is all the more worrying!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You lost me at your link to Pamela Geller. That woman is the same as someone like Abu Izzadeen. All they do is spout hatred.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Pamela Heller? Great spin on how the refugees are being viewed.

They are asking to be let go from the confines of their imprisonment, no ones being attacked according to the first two sources.

But Pammy keeps a hating on the Moslims!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is something truly evil at play with this whole refugee crisis, but what is it?
I can only hope that soon old leaders will face tribunals. You know who they are.

edit on 11/3/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Good, I want the migrants to become more hostile.

Then everyone can see what they truly are and the world will finally open up its eyes.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

So wait, a tent was alight, and you quote this:

Migrants set fire to UK military base in Cyprus

I dont know how you make a statement like yours if its not biased.

Sry smell BS all the way through

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
There is something truly evil at play with this whole refugee crisis, but what is it?
I can only hope that soon old leaders will face tribunals. You know who they are.

No i dont, but i want to know =)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Many of your threads, topics and sources are very xenophobic, im not calling you a racist, im just saying maybe the problem is with you? More than them?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Is it hating to expect a person to behave?! Because of so I must trully hate on my kids. I totally expect them to act as if they have home training.

Its very easy for me to care for the man on the fence, the man covered in blood and especially the little boy in flip flops. However, bureaucracy is here to stay.

Three meals a day and tents that look like they are for military personnel... They are cold so burn the tents! Makes perfect sense.

I do feel weird about the exact same clips being all that's available. Seems the immigrants are doing their own propaganda now.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

originally posted by: proob4

No i dont, but i want to know =)

That's easy. A long time ago, the UK had the exchange rate mechanism. This was a financial policy that was intended to keep stability for imports and exports with the European Union. When the two currencies varied by too much, the UK government would buy and sell currency.

en.wikipedia.org...

These investors stand to make billions if they can tilt the currency tables in their direction. And they do that by flooding the European countries with millions of individuals who will be dependent on state benefits for the indefinite future. Even just feeding and housing a person costs around $60,000/year given current food and housing prices in Europe. And there are hundreds of thousands of these people.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Wait until the health issues arise, and they will. Sanitation, food crisis, water rationing, etc.

But at least all that will happen in a G8 country, so there's always hope.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this base is good enough for uk soldiers it is not a prison,,that is a fact!,so they expect better treatment than our own uk soldiers get real people,if they burn there acomadation let them go cold,please explain why they should be treated any better then the uk soldiers who have lived here .

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Many of your threads, topics and sources are very xenophobic, im not calling you a racist, im just saying maybe the problem is with you? More than them?
Let's get away with words like xenophobic, racist, terrorists, and bigotry.

Let's get back to what it is really. It's tribalism and territory rights!
GET OFF MY LAWN!!! That kinda stuff is what it's truly about!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Yeah im probably gonna say that you have to elaborate on that post since it made no sense.
Your saying, the immigrants are taking over your nation, your land? You own a farm? Or you just want to make sure no one can enter your property?
So lets back to reality, they place thousands of refugees in simple stationary camps, similar to the Nazi WW2 camps.
Did anyone of them claim any land? No, has anyone of the refugees done any claims? No, they made demands, huge difference. Did the chinese, africans, Italians, Irish claim anything? No, so yes its xenophobism, and from your part also.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas
I thought they are just going through the application process. Aren't they supposed to prove they are legitimate refugees?

Maybe the reason they are not grateful for the safety, food and shelter, is because they are not true refugees and left a better life then the one they ended up in. So maybe they should just save everyone some time and money and go back.

If they are truly running for their lives, that place has to look as close to heaven as they expect on Earth.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well there is a war ? And Assad is killing loads of people every day? And millions of people are in the camps in turkey?
Or do you have another story?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

I don't have a story. I am trying to make sense out of theirs.

If they are safe, being cared for, fed and sheltered, then what else do they want until their status is verified?

I would think if they are running for their lives, they would be grateful for any port in a storm.

edit on 3-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Fixed transfer glitch.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I suspect the weather will stop a lot of them coming unless they are completely mad.

I understand that Oinky cameron is determined that they will not use the Airbase as a means of coming to Britain and for once I totally agree with him. Quite frankly if they don't like it then go away.

I also don 't think because you deliberately crash into another country you have the automatic right to stay there. I can't see why work permits only can't be offered to these people until they can return home. Once people are working and their true value can be assessed by the host country, then its safer and more sensible to accept them as citizens.

All I can see is chaos and a complete break down of law and order because no one likes to be flooded out by foreigners in their own country which is happening in parts of Europe. I can see Merkel destroying her career and most of the EU's politicians and their policies being despised by Europeans already under pressure over job scarcity and low wages and financial benefit cuts and housing shortages. A whole load of people bringing nothing with them except extra mouths to feed and dubious identities isn't conducive to a peaceful atmosphere or actions.

Perhaps this chaos will have the effect of making our warmongering politicians take a far more informed attitude towards the policies they dream up when they want - always for greed - to destabilise some other country because its this attitude and corruption that looks to be biting them on their own bums.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
In Uruguay, one refugee wasn't getting his way.

He dosed himself in gasoline and threatened to light himself on fire

Now the government is starting to give into their demands, but the citizens are getting annoyed and think that it isn't fair, especially due to the state of the countries economy

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
In Uruguay, one refugee wasn't getting his way.

He dosed himself in gasoline and threatened to light himself on fire

Now the government is starting to give into their demands, but the citizens are getting annoyed and think that it isn't fair, especially due to the state of the countries economy

What they should have done was hand him a box of matches and say..."Well, one less mouth for us to feed."

I think that would send more of a message than a guy turning himself into a martyr.
edit on 4-11-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join