It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker new to join.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi I'm Mark new to join but long time lurker of 4 years, thought I'd join to comment on many subjects cause its a fascinating site, hope you like my comments, Oh I'm using my smartphone for now.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Using your Smart phone for now?

How long is now?

Oh and welcome to the jungle.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

How long is now?

Thanks for the welcome, this is a big ATS Jungle lol, what I ment is I'm not using my tablet cause its quicker with my mobile and will most likely use my tablet at a later date, anyway not sure why I said that in the first place lol,

I do have a question, on my mobile everything is in squares with no indications on what they are ment for & would like to know the best way to reply to comment on threads? I know I've replied to this but it was all a guess.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Only1Mark86

I do have a question, on my mobile everything is in squares with no indications on what they are ment for & would like to know the best way to reply to comment on threads? I know I've replied to this but it was all a guess.

do you not see this?

and Hi

edit on 3-11-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Welcome. See ya around the boards. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

How long is now?

Thanks for the welcome, this is a big ATS Jungle lol, what I ment is I'm not using my tablet cause its quicker with my mobile and will most likely use my tablet at a later date, anyway not sure why I said that in the first place lol,

I never access ATS on my phone, so. I am completely the wrong person to ask such a question.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

do you not see this?

and Hi

Hi VoidHawk nice to meet you, Thanks for the pics but no they are all squares with no names or symbols to see, its been a guess so far but think I'm doing ok for now lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Welcome. See ya around the boards. Have fun.

Thanks for the welcome you will see me around as I'm on every day

new topics

top topics

join