It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning – ‘The GOP needs to wake up’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Donald Trump the man who gored the Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Right now, I'm not that keen on the idea of them waking up and in their current state, I'd just as soon see them remain asleep.

On the other hand, you may want to take a closer look at Bernie Sanders. He's actually proposing most of the things that you yourself said would be good programs if properly carried out and he's not overly receptive to gun regulation either.

But he has stated that he would support some sensible gun regulation enhancements like closing some of the current gun buying loopholes utilized at gun shows etc. that I think the majority of Americans also favor.

Much like the Afordable Care Act, Bernie may not be perfect, but I think he's a huge step in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This country will sink into a bottomless pit if Trump is not elected..... Bush and Christie are pure evil, Carson to soft and Bernie to weird and old... and forget the rest because they don't matter. I can guarantee the USA will fall into a 3rd world country if Trump is not elected.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree with what you're saying but you gotta know that anyone other than a Republican in the White House is going to "set-off" those GOPers left in Congress.

Bottom line is, nothing is going to get done until we also change Congress. That's why Bernie's calling for a political revolution to remove corporate influence and change the way our government works.

It's not going to happen overnight, but it's also not going to happen at all if we don't start the process.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Meanwhile the 1% is trying to bring Slavery back to America.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: amazing

The funny thing? Both the "occupy" and "tea party" have some common ground, but they never seem to realize it:

I've said this for a while. The TP and OWS movements come from a common source of anger. The problem is, OWS thinks growing government will help the situation.

If you get rid of the corporations and their donations to the corrupt politicians, the politicians stay corrupt and something else will fill the vacuum. If you get rid of the corrupt politicians that take the donations, the money will go somewhere else and you get better and fewer laws.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Oh, I've realized it for a while.

But the thing is that corporations are the source of pay for play money. Government is the actual source of the power being bought.

You can try to rob the money all you want, but it won't work and you can't keep the corrupt from seeking the source.

The best way to manage it is to cut down the power being bought and sold which means taking out the size of government.

Why do you think both parties and all of the press and most of corporate America hate the TEA Party? We want to remove the power from the system. They liked OWS because OWS wanted to add more to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish
After seven years of the Kenyan Communist spending everyone else's hard earned money, you want another Communist in the White House? That is truly insane!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: amazing

The funny thing? Both the "occupy" and "tea party" have some common ground, but they never seem to realize it:

I've said this for a while. The TP and OWS movements come from a common source of anger. The problem is, OWS thinks growing government will help the situation.

If you get rid of the corporations and their donations to the corrupt politicians, the politicians stay corrupt and something else will fill the vacuum. If you get rid of the corrupt politicians that take the donations, the money will go somewhere else and you get better and fewer laws.

Then why not get rid of both, the corrupt politicians and the money that corrupts them?

The corporate elite can keep their money, the voice of the people will fill the void and we'll all get better government and better laws.

It's a "Win/Win" situation.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
After seven years of the Kenyan Communist spending everyone else's hard earned money, you want another Communist in the White House? That is truly insane!

Is your post supposed to be satire?

If not, you should know that in and of itself and on many levels, your post is probably one of the most "insane" statements I've seen in a while and that's saying a lot for someone who frequents ATS.

But seeing how you ask, yes I am supporting Bernie Sanders, the only "clean" candidate running.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The options are difficult to choose between.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Is it just my imagination, or does this battle cry seem to come up more frequently?

"If the X party doesn't change, they may disappear completely."

After Carter during the Regan years, Democrats were in danger of becoming irrelevant.

During the Clinton years, Republicans were out of touch with the "common people."

During the Bush 2 administration, Democrats would never be strong enough to wage the War on Terror.

At least twice during the Obama administration, Republicans were in danger of vanishing altogether. Even after winning the midterm elections.

Fear not, dear voters. The two party system isn't going anywhere. Both sides screw over the American people when they get into office, so there will always be a need for a controlled opposition party ready to step in when we "throw the bums out." Much to voters dismay, the new bums never undo the damage the last bums did. They just bring in their own brand of damage until we throw those bums out and replace them with the previous set of bums.

Rinse and repeat.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The GOP is on a course of self-destruction. I think Trump has single handedly destroyed any hope for them to win the 2016 election. He's taken all the lime light from the other candidates and has made the majority of the public focus on him. The only reason most people are watching the GOP debates is to watch trump attack the other candidates and get a laugh out of his outrageous rude remarks. I find it funny that Carson is getting attention when he's probably one of the quietest GOP candidates. Maybe voters who can't stand the loud and obnoxious, settle for the complete opposite.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If Commie Sanders wins, then your children and grand children get what they deserve a broken America. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
The GOP is on a course of self-destruction. I think Trump has single handedly destroyed any hope for them to win the 2016 election. He's taken all the lime light from the other candidates and has made the majority of the public focus on him. The only reason most people are watching the GOP debates is to watch trump attack the other candidates and get a laugh out of his outrageous rude remarks. I find it funny that Carson is getting attention when he's probably one of the quietest GOP candidates. Maybe voters who can't stand the loud and obnoxious, settle for the complete opposite.

There is something very strange about Trump and his "campaign"....

www.newsmax.com... nmx_campaign=widgetphase2

What is his true reasoning behind trashing his fellow GOPers.??

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

If Commie Sanders wins, then your children and grand children get what they deserve a broken America. Good luck with that.

I guess that means your answer to the "satire" question is a resounding NO.

Noted.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OWS got infiltrated, its message got diluted and it fell apart. The bankers hated OWS, so did the corporate lobbyists. The feds also saw OWS as a potential threat.

Every single grass roots organization that gains traction gets infiltrated by various federal agencies and the opposition.

The Tea Party isn't even truly "grass roots" anyway, it was created by the Koch Bros and big tobacco:

However, the Quarterback study reveals that in 2002, the Kochs and tobacco-backed CSE designed and made public the first Tea Party Movement website under the web address www.usteaparty.com. Here's a screenshot of the archived U.S. Tea Party site, as it appeared online on Sept. 13, 2002:

Link

So basically all the Tea Party folks have been fooled this entire time, they've been lead down a dead-ended rabbit hole -- "controlled" opposition at its finest. If you can round up all the angry folks and give them a target, you can direct them where ever you want.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

What's happening is the Gen X'ers and Millenials are now becoming the voting majority. The GOP's main voting base is becoming elderly -- and young people are shaking their heads at "crazy uncle Bob" and his backwards archaic ways of thinking.

Gen X and the Millenials understand that science is what gave us the technology we enjoy today. We don't remember the "glorious 50's" that will NEVER happen again (any be wary of anyone who promises such, as it is an impossibility).

Religon is also on the decline, and the power/control it enforces:

Christianity is on the decline in America, not just among younger generations or in certain regions of the country but across race, gender, education and geographic barriers. The percentage of adults who describe themselves as Christians dropped by nearly eight percentage points in just seven years to about 71 percent, according to a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

At the same time, the share of those who are not affiliated with a religion has jumped from 16 percent to about 23 percent in the same time period. The trend follows a pattern found earlier in the American Religious Identification Survey, which found that in 1990, 86 percent of American adults identified as Christians, compared with 76 percent in 2008.

Washington Post

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Soon we will be a soulless, doped up immoral society waiting for the government to wipe our butts every waking moment. That is assuming we know which bathroom to use now that the transgendered's are messing that up.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Soon we will be a soulless, doped up immoral society waiting for the government to wipe our butts every waking moment. That is assuming we know which bathroom to use now that the transgendered's are messing that up.

Being a bit dramatic, aren't we?

Step away from the propaganda man. Seriously. It's showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join