It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making contact with aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I was wondering if there is any well documented way to get in contact with aliens, esspecially Nordic humans...

My wife could really need their help with their technology...she has MS and has some serious neural damage...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't think there really is any way. The first thing that comes to mind is petioning hte government, or standing on a telephone pole.

But good luck! you have a noble cause, I hope you find a way.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is said that aliens have tried to contact us with radio messages to NASA.
Probably don't happen often, but THEY might listen?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
GrOuNd_ZeRo

I sincerly sympathize with you and your wifes predicament. I highly doubt that you'll find any alien technology that will help her, but I did find these links that may be helpful:

Repaing neural damage caused by MS

Current MS research

Myelin repair

I found these links of interest. I hope that this was of any help.

God bless you and your wife. Be strong and have faith.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I was wondering if there is any well documented way to get in contact with aliens, esspecially Nordic humans...

If they want, they will find you. You don't need to search for them. They can see you, and perhaps they are much closer to you than you think...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Try this site physiolgenomics.physiology.org... Hope you find what your looking for Dont forget the power of prayer. A lot of prayers coming your way for your wife this Sunday.... Good Luck.God Bless.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thank you so much people, this is a combination of desperation and interest in meeting this species...

But my wife has little to no control in her left arm, she can barely walk and talk and she is in the rehab right, they are sending her home the 19th of this month...

I love her very much and I pray for her very often, so does her family...

I have a feeling I will run into a higher inteligence sometime, I hope they will decide to help my wife, she has a rare form of remitting relapsing MS, a large area of her brain is affacted and she has this disease for 2 years now...

Thank you so much for those links, I greatly appriciate this...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
ETs have yet to come down and help man in any time of crisis. I doubt they'd help individual humans when they don't come to aid in mass catastrophies.

The current situation also seems to be that our governments are engaged in a secret war with ETs to keep them away from public view as much as possible. This too seems to be keeping ET/human civilian contact to a minimum.

If you would somehow be contacted by an ET, you may get more than you bargained for. Not from the ETs mind you, but from our own governments who most likely would do terrible things if they found out you colluded with what they consider an "enemy".

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I have a feeling I will run into a higher inteligence sometime, I hope they will decide to help my wife, she has a rare form of remitting relapsing MS, a large area of her brain is affacted and she has this disease for 2 years now...

Have you ever done anything special in your life so far, that drives the aliens' interest? Are you friendly to them? First of all, these are some questions to answer yourself, before you ask for help from them. They don't just decide to help you and your family, they are way into whether you deserve that at all!

Think about that.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Have you ever done anything special in your life so far, that drives the aliens' interest? Are you friendly to them? First of all, these are some questions to answer yourself, before you ask for help from them. They don't just decide to help you and your family, they are way into whether you deserve that at all!

Think about that.

Interesting how this conversation is exactly the same with people praying to Jesus or God. Has aliens replaced the Christian God or is it all the same?

Some people think that aliens live in another dimension so a direct physical contact would be unlikely. Hence the few people that claims to have contacted alien beings come in the form of praying, astral projection, channeling or under the influence of drugs.

I hope the best for your wife Ground_Zero. Hopefully stem cell research and work on genetics might yield practical cures for MS. Rife technology seems to cure anything so might be worth checking out.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
GroundZero:

my advice in your path is to make the best of the power of your mind. take time out and concertrate on your wife before the MS. visualise her and the use of her left arm. if she cant help you do this too, the better. have confidence in your visualization and get the blood flowing through your belief. dont be worried if this begins to work, just have an understanding. life is stranger than fiction.

good luck!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I would focus more on calling your congressman and telling him how vital stem cell research is. I wouldn't lose all hope that you could meet something that will help you, I just think more people suffering directly or indirectly from debilitating diseases like these calling congressmen and senators is a more practical solution than trying to flag down Et when he's on his way somewhere.

new topics

top topics

join