It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights - UFO witness summary (11/3/2015)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: billydebunker

Then let's start with yours. Thanks.

OK , ready when you are.

What are we started with that is 'yours'? You are one of a handful of ATS members I find to be fairly level-headed about this phenomenon and I think you can sufficiently quieten the peanut gallery with starting with 'yours'. Look forward to your response. Sincerely. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I was responding to This , I'm still waiting for him to point out where my ignorance lies.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

The Shrike
Member is offline.
2,411 379
1,581 18 11

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:29 PM link quote replyreply to post by mikefortson

Let's get some facts straight here and a clear mind while doing so.

1. It's NOT the Phoenix "lights", it's the Phoenix Flares!

2. The first event was of a poorly constructed triangle composed of jets that wandered in and out of the formation and this is what the grainy video shows. Anything else is wishful thinking.

3. NO ONE in Phoenix proper looked up and saw anything but a beautiful star-filled sky.

4. Because the military flares were dropped behind the mountains and this is supported by the nighttime video(s)taken from the opposite hills overlooking Phoenix and supported with daylight video from same location.

5. At least one video shows a military plane with a strobe in the same scene with the flare formation.

This event is just as bad as Roswell where no UFO crashed but the truth doesn't sell, fantasy does. Sad state of affairs. Belief wins over reason!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

There were ZERO cell phone cameras in 1997, I hate to break it to you.

What? you are completely wrong!

On June 11, 1997, Philippe Kahn shared instantly the first pictures from the maternity ward where his daughter Sophie was born. He wirelessly transmitted his cell phone pictures to more than 2,000 family, friends and associates around the world. Kahn's wireless sharing software and camera integrated into his cell phone augured the birth of instant visual communications.[9][10] Kahn's cell phone transmission is the first known publicly shared picture via a cell phone

In Japan, two competing projects were run by Sharp and Kyocera in 1997. Both had cell phones with integrated cameras. However, the Kyocera system was designed as a peer-to-peer video-phone as opposed to the Sharp project which was initially focused on sharing instant pictures. That was made possible when the Sharp devices was coupled to the Sha-mail infrastructure designed in collaboration with American technologist, Kahn. The Kyocera team was led by Mr. Kazumi Saburi.
en.wikipedia.org...
so there were at least 3.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
a reply to: Benicealways

The Shrike
Member is offline.
2,411 379
1,581 18 11

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:29 PM link quote replyreply to post by mikefortson

Let's get some facts straight here and a clear mind while doing so.

1. It's NOT the Phoenix "lights", it's the Phoenix Flares!

2. The first event was of a poorly constructed triangle composed of jets that wandered in and out of the formation and this is what the grainy video shows. Anything else is wishful thinking.

3. NO ONE in Phoenix proper looked up and saw anything but a beautiful star-filled sky.

4. Because the military flares were dropped behind the mountains and this is supported by the nighttime video(s)taken from the opposite hills overlooking Phoenix and supported with daylight video from same location.

5. At least one video shows a military plane with a strobe in the same scene with the flare formation.

This event is just as bad as Roswell where no UFO crashed but the truth doesn't sell, fantasy does. Sad state of affairs. Belief wins over reason!

What a textbook example of outrageous disinformation.

Not one of these numbered points is even close to being true. Not one of them.
This guy works too hard at muddying the water with some rather deceitful proclamations that fall apart unpon scrutiny. All in the hopes that someone who stumbled in here might fall for it.
edit on 7-10-2016 by billydebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yeah.

We know.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

On June 11, 1997, Philippe Kahn shared instantly the first pictures from the maternity ward where his daughter Sophie was born. He wirelessly transmitted his cell phone pictures to more than 2,000 family, friends and associates around the world. Kahn's wireless sharing software and camera integrated into his cell phone augured the birth of instant visual communications.[9][10] Kahn's cell phone transmission is the first known publicly shared picture via a cell phone

In Japan, two competing projects were run by Sharp and Kyocera in 1997. Both had cell phones with integrated cameras. However, the Kyocera system was designed as a peer-to-peer video-phone as opposed to the Sharp project which was initially focused on sharing instant pictures. That was made possible when the Sharp devices was coupled to the Sha-mail infrastructure designed in collaboration with American technologist, Kahn. The Kyocera team was led by Mr. Kazumi Saburi.
en.wikipedia.org...

Oberg's ridiculous claim was that there were cell phones in Phoenix on that day. There were ZERO.

I thought he was supposed to be a scientist? Who can take him seriously when it is clear he will say anything he can think of in order to deny the alien presence.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Not one of these numbered points is even close to being true. Not one of them.

They're all true , if you care to look at the facts you will see that.

This guy works too hard at muddying the water with some rather deceitful proclamations that fall apart unpon scrutiny.

What scrutiny ?
The only people who are muddying the water are those who ignore the evidence , propagating a myth does not make it true.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Every one of those points is a falsehood. Stick to the evidence.

The craft was seen all the way from Nevada, across the state of Arizona. He says it was flares, that is proven false by the path and duration of the sightings.

Am I teaching kindergarten?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Every one of those points is a falsehood. Stick to the evidence.

The evidence says no UFO just flares and planes , your willingness to believe the myth prevents you from seeing that.

Am I teaching kindergarten?

You're not teaching anything , you are repeating the same old debunked rhetoric , those who know the event know the Phoenix lights originated from the Barry Goldwater Air Force test Range, very much a terrestrial and clearly evident for anyone who wishes to look behind the headlines.

The Phoenix lights have returned on several occasions since 97 without a fuss being created , mainly because most people know what they are.
Here from last year.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The evidence says a mile wide triangle ship.

You're spouting debunked fabrications. Like the rest of the pro-cons. Nobody's buying the lies anymore. Well, some are, obviously.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The witnesses say mile wide triangle ship the evidence says planes.

Nobody's buying the lies anymore. Well, some are, obviously.

It seems you are but that is your prerogative , the truth is out there.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

The witnesses are the evidence, obviously. The evidence is undeniable it was a mile wide triangle ship.

You aren't very good at this anymore. You should take some time off, if you can.
edit on 7-10-2016 by billydebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The evidence is undeniable it was a mile wide triangle ship.

There is no evidence it was a mile wide triangular ship but if that's what you want to believe fine.

You aren't very good at this anymore. You should take some time off, if you can.

I've got the day off today but what driving a truck has to do with it I don't know , unless you're suggesting some other motive for denying your ignorance.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker

en.wikipedia.org...

Oberg's ridiculous claim was that there were cell phones in Phoenix on that day. There were ZERO.

I thought he was supposed to be a scientist? Who can take him seriously when it is clear he will say anything he can think of in order to deny the alien presence.

I think you are exaggregating a bit. There were cameras and pretty much everyone owned a camera. There were lots of pictures and videos of the flares but none of a giant triangle. There is no alien presence.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I think you are exaggregating a bit. There were cameras and pretty much everyone owned a camera. There were lots of pictures and videos of the flares but none of a giant triangle. There is no alien presence.

There are no pictures of flares, actually. It was an empty excuse, but they really didn't have an excuse that was believable, so they went with that. Only the most ignorant believed it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The witnesses are the evidence, obviously. The evidence is undeniable it was a mile wide triangle ship.

You ought to follow your own advice and disappear permanently. Since you first bored us with your ignorance you've been nothing but a flea/tick on members' backs. You come here, lay your crap and you think you're achieving something worthwhile. Eventually you're going to drive members away.

Why don't you go work for Hillary Clinton, she needs more losers on her losing team.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Why don't you go work for Hillary Clinton, she needs more losers on her losing team.

oooooooh. No, you din'nt.

Dude, seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You come here, lay your crap and you think you're achieving something worthwhile. Eventually you're going to drive members away.

Oh, come on. How could I think I'm achieving something worthwhile talking to you?

Drive members away? There's the door.

I'm over your infatuation with me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You come here, lay your crap and you think you're achieving something worthwhile. Eventually you're going to drive members away.

Oh, come on. How could I think I'm achieving something worthwhile talking to you?

Drive members away? There's the door.

I'm over your infatuation with me.

I avoid stepping on you as I walk down the sidewalk. Careless dog owners!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join