It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Shows Ginger Is 10,000x Stronger Than Chemo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
Myrrh has been found to kill cancer in petri dishes but no one wants to pursue any cures.

So many ways to kill cancer cells exist.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

That's a good mixture , as an aside, almonds are as good as statins as they lower bad cholesterol by the same amount, without the side effects.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Lots of things work on mice that dont work on humans you know?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Myrrh has been found to kill cancer in petri dishes but no one wants to pursue any cures.

Unfortunately just because something kills cancer cells in a petri dish doesn't mean it can work inside our bodies too..... and same with mice, cures that work on mice do not work for us.

Regarding the Blushwood Shrub, scientists have extracted a compound found in the seeds and have created a drug called EBC-46. They are currently testing the drug in a human trial (Phase I) which means we still don't know if it is effective or not. Le'ts hope it is.

www.qbiotics.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

LOL so true!
But I am always hopeful that one day one of those drugs will kill cancer effectively (in our bodies) and in a more gentle way.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Unfortunately just because something kills cancer cells in a petri dish doesn't mean it can work inside our bodies too..... and same with mice, cures that work on mice do not work for us.

Regarding the Blushwood Shrub, scientists have extracted a compound found in the seeds and have created a drug called EBC-46. They are currently testing the drug in a human trial (Phase I) which means we still don't know if it is effective or not. Le'ts hope it is.

www.qbiotics.com...

Except mhyrr does kill cancer in humans and so does the ebc-46. There are two types of mhyrr though and only one strain does the trick.

I have been following it for a while and have seen the many road blocks put in the way of the human trials. I do hope you are right that trials have begun but people have been hitting up vets for the drug for years and it works well in animals and humans.

The trials were supposed to begin directly after animal testing began but somehow the ones producing the drug had to come up with a billion dollars to cure cancer in the states. We shall see if they begin trials

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Selective thinking?

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
I've found the same claim about Graviola lol
Soursop Fruit - Natural Cancer Killer (10,000 times stronger than Chemo)

One of them has to be a lie. I doubt they are both exactly 10.000 times stronger than something. How would anyone started to use 10.000 times weaker Adriamycin with such a tiny effect? I'm the fan but it smells a lot like BS.
edit on 11/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Look, as someone who is about to lose someone in my immediate family that i love very much to cancer (3-4 weeks maybe), i dont care what idiotic things you guys want to believe in, just please PLEASE PLEASE do not stop taking your prescribed meds or chemo for things like this. Please. You will die.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting find OP! I have heard of something else that supposedly helps cancer away if taken regularly. That something is apple seeds! There is something inside the apple seeds that I forgot the name of, which is in essence a poison, but when it enters the human body, it finds the malignant cells and destroys them. For that reason, it is good to eat not only the part of the apple that we normally eat, but also its seeds. If one eats about four apples per day (they could be small) and then the seeds in them, cancer should stay away. Then again, I am not sure how proven the benefits of that are... Has anyone else heard of that?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
PH balance along with healthy lifestyle and nutrition is Paramount in the reduction and control over Cancer.

Sugar, Acidity, Bacteria, Fungus, Virus are without a doubt the root cause of most all Cancer

Killing your cells to kill cancer with chemo and radiation isn't a healthy answer and alternatives should always be considered first.

Reduce Sugar intake. Steer clear of processed foods and beverages. watch your weight and exercise daily. get plenty of rest. drink lots of clean water. use probiotics-IE: liquid acidophilus . avoid over exposure of the Sun. avoid alcohol, tobacco and pharmaceuticals. have lots of sex with clean partner. Fast 3 days a month, every month. that will reboot your system...Oh and proper oral care and regular dental cleaning and fixes are also Paramount.

And be sure to have your Colonoscopy when its time, get those troublesome polyps snared before they do their evil deeds

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Very interesting but I'm not surprised. Was wondering if anyone might know......my friends mum was diagnosed with throat cancer and had radiation therapy and I think chemo to get rid of the cancer or shrink the cancer to a size that they could operate to remove the cancer. They caused so much scaring that she can no longer eat or even swallow her saliva. So now she is fed directly into her stomach and low and behold has developed cancer in her lung. So..... I was thinking or wondering if we could feed her ginger and turmeric and such good foods via her stomach through the hospital bag things. By the way she never smoked or lived with a smoker. She is only in her early fifties and is not ready to go yet. Any chance anyone knows about the feeding bag things and what you can put on them. I blame the radiation therapy for her second type of cancer. Thanks everyone for your input into this thread pro or no.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yum yum that sounds so delicious. reply to: skunkape23

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Look, as someone who is about to lose someone in my immediate family that i love very much to cancer (3-4 weeks maybe), i dont care what idiotic things you guys want to believe in, just please PLEASE PLEASE do not stop taking your prescribed meds or chemo for things like this. Please. You will die.

That is funny cause if one takes all their meds without question then they will die in many cases. There is no substitute for rational thinking and simply because the doctor said so is not equal to something being logical or making sense. Step one is too get a goal of life and do not let someone tell you that death is near and not check them. It is a battle that you can win in some cases. Blanket statements are not healthy or accurate. Step one is to have a plan that involves living.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

edit on 14/11/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join