It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons and Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Do you guys believe in reincarnation and archons?

I've been familiar with concepts of reincarnation, but only recently became aware of the concept of "archons".

The concept seems to go like this, at least from my understanding :

Archons are parasites that feed on the ying and yang of our reality. Death/rebirth, love/hate, violence/peace ect.. They present the illusion of extreme love after death. They persuade a "soul" to enter rebirth. When entering rebirth a soul forgets the memories of its past lives.

A Archon's power lies in deception. They know souls have free will and cannot be controlled. A person must choose rebirth. However, through deception they create the matrix of this reality and indirectly control it.

Archons may explain some near death experiences. They present enormous love, show them friends and family, and a review or picture show of their life is given. They basically give a soul a "heavenly" experience. The soul trusts what is happening and does whatever the archon says in order to be entered into rebirth.

Well that is my understanding of archons, feel free to tell me otherwise.

I have seen this theme come up a lot in new age beliefs or theories. Reincarnation is a very old belief and I don't know if archons are mentioned in any ancient texts. Anyway, what do you guys think?

edit on 3-11-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Do you guys believe in reincarnation and devious beings?

Since I believe that we are all spiritual being having a physical experience, I would imagine that there as many kinds of spiritual beings as there are kinds of humans and other diverse expressions of life.

As above so below.

We have to learn to navigate the spiritual realms the same way we have to learn to navigate the physical world.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

A lot of folks equate them with the biblical demons. And yes, I do believe they exist and are feeding on unsuspecting people, and they also manipulate emotions to feed on them.

I do believe in reincarnation too, but Im not sure about he Archon connection.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The Archons feed on negative energy.That's why the Earth is in a state of perpetual war.According to David Icke, the Archons are what control the world elite.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

I think it is interesting that the book of Enoch says that the Nephelim were part angel so their spirits couldnt die. When their physical bodies died their "spirit" didnt die, and they are the demons that torment mankind. And when you think about all the myths of the ancient literature talking about the titans and the giants of old, I can see how these war gods definatly could be in charge of these horrid wars.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
The Archons feed on negative energy.That's why the Earth is in a state of perpetual war.According to David Icke, the Archons are what control the world elite.

It's an interesting concept. Although, I don't think the entire idea came from just david icke. Keeping our reality in a negative / lower vibration so that these archons can feed on us.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I think it is interesting that the book of Enoch says that the Nephelim were part angel so their spirits couldnt die. When their physical bodies died their "spirit" didnt die, and they are the demons that torment mankind. And when you think about all the myths of the ancient literature talking about the titans and the giants of old, I can see how these war gods definatly could be in charge of these horrid wars.

That's interesting! I think the concept of heaven and hell is childish and naive. The world is not just black and white, good verse evil, or satan verse god.

I think demons, angels and other monotheistic ideas were used as simple words to describe things that are much more complex.

Those books were written for ancient man. More simple human beings. If holy books were written from a science-like perspective, I think they would be incredibly interesting. Well, assuming that any of these writers had real knowledge and not just myths.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

A lot of folks equate them with the biblical demons. And yes, I do believe they exist and are feeding on unsuspecting people, and they also manipulate emotions to feed on them.

So do hook worms, fleas and viruses. I just read where star fish populations are committing suicide in massive numbers due to a viral infection.

I do believe in reincarnation too, but Im not sure about he Archon connection.

Well, wouldn't they still be part of creation? Even spiders and mosquitoes are part of natures plan.
edit on 3-11-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I use to watch YouTube videos about it for conspiratainment. Don't really buy it, the main pushers of it are about its fruit cake as it gets. Sometimes interesting to think about... Ohh scary, inter-dimensional being living off mah emo pain... People like to have scapegoats, perhaps that's why it can be inviting for some to believe in. Others love the testimony of anecdotal evidence, guess it can make a person feel "connected". Those damn elfz.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, remember past life. As for archons, I call them all ETs, some corporal and some not, just like us in the "all".

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's nearly impossible to prove or disprove. It is an interesting theory though.

I think of reincarnation as more a choice to have another chance at becoming a conscious being able to completely love itself. When you are happy with the consciousness you have evolved into through all your past lives and lessons learned, you can move on to whatever is next.

With that understanding I would look at "archons" as negative beings trying to keep the consciousness of humanity at a low level in order to keep them unhappy with each incarnation they do take so they keep choosing to come back and repeat the cycle.

Whether they are archons or this is just the natural evolution of human consciousness is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

facts:
archons= religious myth BS for the gullible
religious reincarnation=religious myth BS for the the gullible.

edit on 3-11-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

originally posted by: blueman12

facts:
archons= religious myth BS for the gullible
religious reincarnation=religious myth BS for the the gullible.

Fact: those points are opinions.

They may or may not be real, but you cannot prove the theory false like the OP cannot prove it true.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
are archons reptilians/dracos? that would be Ickes position.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I view our existence sort of like holding two magnets toward each other.

The force of one magnet imprints of the face of the other magnet.

The force on one magnet has a home on one magnet and has a imprint on the face of the other magnet.

We are a physical representation of the force.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm still torn about Archons. I'm not certain they feed on negative energy, I believe its the opposite. If they fed on the negative balance, conceptually you would have a higher sum of positive energy, hence rising. I know when an abundance of them enter the body they throw the lymphatic/immune system into discord. I also subscribe to the idea recorded by the old texts, that Archons also active ASMRs. But the old texts think they do it as a lure into your self destitute. Many spiritualities tied to Energy Work(chi, ki, prana, chakra, mana, vril, etc) typically believe in the energy centers in the body being balance (/looks at Ying and Yan symbol). If that is so, then you need your share of Archons handiwork. I'm sure there's an optimal coefficient.

top topics

join