It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been feeling it too?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I feel like we're being watched. I also feel out of time, that this is not my time. I can sense that there were others here on this planet before and that previous advanced civilizations have come and gone. Maybe some of those left our planet and are the ones watching us now.

I also get surreal feelings when reading about politics or events in the world. It all seems so made up and that this reality is a sham.

I keep waiting for the portal door to open, so I can step through.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Imo the OP is trolling and so are you. Olaru12 called out this ridiculous post and so do I. I don't know what some of you do for a living, but I am far too busy being a productive member of society to even remotely come close to having enough time to ponder earth vibrations and feminine feelings. I feel something alright. I feel tired because I worked too hard, but hey don't let me stop you from concocting silly statements about earth frequencies.

Tldr, get a hobby or a job that keeps you productive and stop wasting precious energy putting your ear to the ground.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
>>>> There's something up. besides this whole insanely manufactured refugee crisis, now we have a major push to start a war over this boogey man they created called " ISIS". I think that ties into a looming banking and economic collapse and that's just a sideshow to keep us from turning on our leaders and their puppet masters. Then we have the media being utilized in a major blitz to convince people that global warming is suddenly much worse and the powers that be are going ahead with legislation designed to suck money out of the developed worlds economies. Its like we suddenly don't matter and are being given complete BS and expected to just believe whatever it is they tell us. We can't trust our governments anymore, we can't trust the media. All we have left is the internet and each other to talk and to listen to. That's probably the next thing to go. There's something going to be going down in the middle east. I think the oil cartels have been warned to expect an economic collapse and when the oil money stops flowing the whole of the middle east will explode.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
well, I'm surprised at all the negative comments. I've been feeling this stuff for a good 25 years off and on. It's my understanding that the frequency is changing, but not for the worse, for the better. When we have major "jumps" in frequency, we have a few days to a couple of weeks of major stuff that OP describes. Then it balances out - until the next one. It's a gradual INCREASE in frequency, not decrease. It is ultimately good. Rather than make people look older, it makes them look younger - AFTER the frequency has increased and they've adapted to it. Some people will look older for a short period, even to themselves. Later, they will look much younger again though.

Anyway, I have been going through this for about 27 years, and the last two month period, is one of the strongest yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Imo the OP is trolling and so are you. Olaru12 called out this ridiculous post and so do I. I don't know what some of you do for a living, but I am far too busy being a productive member of society to even remotely come close to having enough time to ponder earth vibrations and feminine feelings. I feel something alright. I feel tired because I worked too hard, but hey don't let me stop you from concocting silly statements about earth frequencies.

Tldr, get a hobby or a job that keeps you productive and stop wasting precious energy putting your ear to the ground.

You do realize this is the "Philosophy and Metaphysics" forum..? not a pinata for you to beat

if your life is so tough (and i don't doubt it) and you have no time for the topics spoken about in this and other esoteric forums.. i must ask... why the hell are you even browsing these sections?

It's rather confusing, and the attitude is completely unnecessary, and it makes YOU look like the troll.. you do understand that right?

I'm totally confused as to why you'd bother even clicking this thread.. if not to pick fight with those discussing topics you've deemed pointless.. and that is a violation of the T&C, and if it's not it dam well should be as im sick of seeing a-holes beat down what they don't understand and it be allowed.. don't be another a-hole.. we're rather full.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Feel free to join others in the bottomless pits of hell.

You clearly have no idea what it is I am talking about.

The only one trolling this thread is you and a few select morons that also have no clue.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

I am not surprised by those that have inserted their negative frequencies into this OP, they are predictable.

That is their problem.

I for one, am clear about what it is I set out to do when I wrote this and that was to connect with other like minded souls that have a clue.

My desire to adhere to the nature of my soul is paramount and that requires the blocking of negative frequencies, sure I am human as well and I often succumb to those human emotions, but what I experience daily through the energy of my soul and the connection I have to the Cosmic energy is more rewarding to me.

Emotions are controllable, what other less informed souls do is not. The human condition is hardwired to be silly and vindictive and greedy and self absorbed. The spiritual energy is not bound to this construct, rather it chooses to be here.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I for one appreciate Your candor. Did You read the link I provided or it was totally 'bogus' to Your end? One member read it and took enough "time" respond and then type words to the effect " somebody looked inside of Me... and then wrote what.."

Now I'm going to 'repay You' (quid pro quo of an interweb chat-forum) :

GET a New Job!!! "Yeah, simple...." Do some different thinking and You can actually LIVE the Life You WANT!

I'm 52, been retired since 2004. Own 2 houses, (Country Club(rental) and waterfront) a duplex in Ca. (rental) Here in My water house, I have a 2014 Ranger bass boat at the ready.

My days consist of "Doing Nothing" or as You type "ponder Mother Earth frequencies" as long as I do the dishes and the dogs went to the dog park then I have had a FULL day and not a 'fool' day as Your supposition would suggest.

That real smart guy Alfred Epstein would get His best ideas during a 'thought experiment' (nap) but I guess He too was a 'sponge'?

Keep working though so You can buy crap You don't NEED. Now that the BIGGEST commercial farce is upon Us (Chris†mas™) Watch and see how many WORK extra hours to PAY for CRAP they don't NEED and then WASTE even MORE time standing in line to pay for IT. These folks have NOT read the link that I provided. It would take You 8 min. or Evelyn Wood already read it. It is broken up, like a 'chant/mantra' but You have to 'actively read' it.

What Life do You want to Live? It seems as if You're under the impression that 'this is it' when You're done here then the light/brain/thought/Life "dies"? This is quite a streeeeeeeetch from "TheTruth"..

I apologize as I don't want to take too much of Your 'time' (Mine goes forEVER but You seemed to be rushed...) Plus it is Friday on the calendar, so usually a WORK day! So Go Get 'em Tiger!

• Change Your Thought or You'll Get What You've Always Got

namaste

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What 'many' are feeling is the remaining shift of Mother Earth into the full reaches of 'Yin- The Devine Feminine' The negative/chaos is Mr. Yang taking His balls and going home because nobody wants to play with Him. This is why politics™, religion™ and government™ are dying out. These are things covered in Yang.

This is what The Maya carved Us "warnings" about, The Maya were a patriarchal society. (Yang)

I also provide another 'time waster' :

See the new puppy. He barks at all who approach him. What causes this? It is a protective measure, for he feels frightened and unsure. It is a built-in survival reaction. You have this same reaction built into you. It is part and parcel of the ego and of the reptilian brain. The good news is that with awareness, it can be overcome. When you catch yourself either barking at others or running away, ask yourself, “What am I trying to protect? What am I afraid of losing?” And then realize that there are two sides to you: the human side, which will feel it needs protection, which oft feels threatened, and the spirit side, which knows differently. You have nothing to lose when you rest in awareness that you are eternal loving awareness. Fear not. What you are protecting is an illusion.
www.SanayaSays.com

namaste

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: spellin fo paw

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The masculine, odd numbered chakras combat vampirism.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
Have you been feeling it too? “Feeling what“, you ask? There is something very strange going on and it is becoming more and more prevalent.

For many years I have had this strange sensation, but it has become more frequent and stronger of the past few weeks.

It is not easy to describe, but I will try.

It is not anxiety. It is not nerves.

Vibratory. Frequency. Energy. Magnetic. Resonance . Harmonic.

All of these words can be used to describe what I have been going through on a deeply personal level.

But it is more than that.

There is a connection to a collective source that I feel.

I have been more capable of discerning different energy.

I can see colors. Emanating from others. I can feel their energy. I can feel their vibratory frequency.

Auras. I can sense the overwhelming trepidation that other souls are dealing with.

Empathic to a major degree. I feel drained after being near certain souls. It is as if they are siphoning my positive energy in order to replenish themselves.

It does not bother me that this happens, rather I am happy to be of service to those in need, but it drains me physically, emotionally and spiritually, to the point where I will need to isolate for days to get my energy replenished.

Different parts of my body experience these sensations where I can actually feel the energy changing drastically. There will be a humming in my inner ear, there will a vibration in my extremities, this will happen for hours at a time, days at a time, and then stop.

It has been happening with more frequency lately and has become even stronger.

I think this is the empathic response to a collective draining of the source.

By this I mean, collectively the energy of the souls attached to the source are causing this increase and depletion at a more frequent interval.

I wonder how many of you here on ATS have experienced what it is I am talking about.

I will respond to serious minded souls and I will ignore the trolls.

What you describe could be the onset of a brain tumor...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Even in the 1990s Art Bell talked the same thing. He called it "The Quickening".

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

originally posted by: AceWombat04
In the years I've been on this site, this comes up quite frequently. So much so that unless there's something more distinct about this specific instance, I can't believe that it's a new or unique sensation you're describing, but rather one of the following:

• An ongoing phenomenon of some sort that different people begin to become aware of or "sense" at different points, either in time, or in their own development
  • Something which is triggered by different things in different people
  • A psychological phenomenon or symptom
  • A completely unique-to-individual form of gnosis or "awakening"
  • Some combination of the above

Over the years - and I'm sure since long before I joined ATS - I've seen topics such as, "Have You Felt It?" "The Waiting Game," "Can You Feel It In The Air?" "Have You Experienced The Awakening Yet?" Etc. repeatedly.

The answer to your question, depending upon who you ask, is most certainly "Yes." But what exactly it is, or means (if anything,) is another question. And the answer to that may be (probably is?) different from person to person. In my case at least, at different points it has involved depression, and for others it has been a manifestation of other forms of mental illness.

Which is not to say that's what it is - merely that that's one possibility to consider. (I've also experienced "it" when I was perfectly lucid, happy, and even headed, so I do not feel it's always that by any means.) In short, I don't know what it is in every case, only in some cases, and even then only for myself.

Peace.

And yet you felt the need to reply. Nothing I am speaking of has to do with depression and you clearly did not bother to read what I did write, you just read the headline and inserted your own representation.

I'm not sure why my post received this response. I did read what you wrote, and offered a sincere and non-assertive response with the best of intentions.

As I said (quoting myself,) "Which is not to say that's what it is - merely that that's one possibility to consider. (I've also experienced "it" when I was perfectly lucid, happy, and even headed, so I do not feel it's always that by any means.) In short, I don't know what it is in every case, only in some cases, and even then only for myself. "

I was just putting in my two cents. Best of luck.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join