It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been feeling it too?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I read this same thread ten years ago.

And we all good.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
In the years I've been on this site, this comes up quite frequently. So much so that unless there's something more distinct about this specific instance, I can't believe that it's a new or unique sensation you're describing, but rather one of the following:

• An ongoing phenomenon of some sort that different people begin to become aware of or "sense" at different points, either in time, or in their own development
  • Something which is triggered by different things in different people
  • A psychological phenomenon or symptom
  • A completely unique-to-individual form of gnosis or "awakening"
  • Some combination of the above

Over the years - and I'm sure since long before I joined ATS - I've seen topics such as, "Have You Felt It?" "The Waiting Game," "Can You Feel It In The Air?" "Have You Experienced The Awakening Yet?" Etc. repeatedly.

The answer to your question, depending upon who you ask, is most certainly "Yes." But what exactly it is, or means (if anything,) is another question. And the answer to that may be (probably is?) different from person to person. In my case at least, at different points it has involved depression, and for others it has been a manifestation of other forms of mental illness.

Which is not to say that's what it is - merely that that's one possibility to consider. (I've also experienced "it" when I was perfectly lucid, happy, and even headed, so I do not feel it's always that by any means.) In short, I don't know what it is in every case, only in some cases, and even then only for myself.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've been feeling something for maybe 3 to 4 months now, but it is getting worse. I've always had a temper, it's not that. I seem like I'm giving up a lot quicker. Normally, I'd do whatever it takes to get something right. Now, I just get so frustrated that I feel like I'm going to explode (and maybe sometimes I do.)

I've always had a general anxiety, but it would manifest itself in worrying about small, useless things. I'd focus on one thing to worry about. Now, I'm not worried about things so much as they just wear me down.

Then there is the constant need to make things right...better. This one is really tough to explain. It's like I sense that I'm built for more than this. That I have a purpose I am not fulfilling. That I can change the world and I'm not doing it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

It does not bother me that this happens, rather I am happy to be of service to those in need, but it drains me physically, emotionally and spiritually, to the point where I will need to isolate for days to get my energy replenished.

Sounds like your extremely empathetic and introverted! At least to me. I've had similar sensations and experiences in the past as well with regards to having to isolate myself from being around people for extended periods of time. It was like as you said you can feel the suffering and overwhelming stress that other people deal with on a daily basis..I just feel so exhausted emotionally, even if I'm out partying with friends there are times where I have to leave the room for a few minutes because of how draining it is sometimes...

I wouldn't really call it a soul or get into the metaphysics of it. I would say there's a connection with people, that those who experience this that transcends beyond what we can perceive and measure empirically. Do you ever absorb or take on the emotions of others randomly? Very inline with empathy? Or am I misinterpreting your entire OP...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
. More beings who are empaths are always a welcome surprise.

I am not an empath and that path is not the one I will take this time. I will hate and I will love depending on behavior/blindness/awareness.

Thank you and wish you the best possible experience.
edit on 3-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Well by all means go get drunk and fall down a flight of stairs.

May you stay, forever young.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't have full blown infrared for good evidence. I'll take some photos anyhow.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I am not sure I feel it to the same degree as you do, but yeah, I do get the feeling we are experiencing a cosmic event and that many of the souls on this planet are very sensitive to the energy change. Especially, the empath's.

I consider myself to be an empath as well just not to the level you are.

Don't let the jerks stop you from trying to illuminate us Soul. I think you are awesome and have a loving caring heart and soul.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Like this?

www.sunfell.com...

namaste

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Mmmmm.....does it feel like....this might sound stupid.....like energy rolling round your body?
Like a wave?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

I am not sure I feel it to the same degree as you do, but yeah, I do get the feeling we are experiencing a cosmic event and that many of the souls on this planet are very sensitive to the energy change. Especially, the empath's.

I consider myself to be an empath as well just not to the level you are.

Don't let the jerks stop you from trying to illuminate us Soul. I think you are awesome and have a loving caring heart and soul.

Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome and thank you. I do not let them bother me, but sometimes I just have to give it back.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It has to do with the Schumann Resonance. Time is going faster, we are caught in the whirlpool circling the drain, pretty soon we will be going down.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Like this?

www.sunfell.com...
namaste

I don't really know what to say about that.

I really have to go back and do a bit more reading about this.

It is actually a bit disconcerting. It is like this person stepped inside my mind and body for a spell, and then wrote down everything the saw and felt.

Interesting. Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

And at least 13 years ago...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes the world is changing that is for sure, and we must change with her. What happens if we dont grow with her? We are trapped in the past in a kind of time loop. I feel we are growing out of time and in to eternity.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Please tell me your avatar is blurred...!

To the OP, this is the onset of disclosure. Resonance to other energies is shifting. Be glad you can see colors! Many can only see a freshly opened can of beer.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
And at least 13 years ago...

It was 2002 the article was written, but she was describing a stage in life, an age of transitioning. 13 years ago it would not have resonated with me, but at this stage in my life, it describes exactly what I am feeling and going through.

To me that speaks volumes. Not because I identify with any particular label. I don't have a fondness for labels. They are far too restricting, and people have a tendency to try to live up to a label, instead of just being themselves. It was just refreshing to hear that this particular phase is obviously quite normal.

So I feel quite reassured that like so many other phases, this too will pass. The fact that I may very well pass with it is actually a bit humorous to me. Old farts. You got to love us.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Mmmmm.....does it feel like....this might sound stupid.....like energy rolling round your body?
Like a wave?

There is a vibration that starts in different places and it feels like a humming sensation and then it will stop. Then I will feel it start somewhere else. The sound in my inner ears is like a high pitched whirring noise that does the same thing. They do not both occur at the same time and sometimes they do. This has been happening to me for many years, but recently it feels prolonged and more often.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You are probably suffering from restlessness, annoying when there is nothing to do and you can't even experience simple boredom.

So then, perhaps, the experience of boredom is being prohibited, possibly for everybody so that they will be motivated to complete their tasks...

Unfortunately, if it is a global "inhibitor field" it would create restlessness in those that have done what they had aimed to do here...

I guess all you can do is wait if you have indeed completed your objective.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

harmonic? no. i feel humanity as a whole is becoming less harmonic and balanced and more divided/hostile. which is interesting because there is more awareness amongst certain people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join