It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much power do Masons have?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IslandMason

I don't rely on others to obtain my information. I live and experience. I bet any money you're a low-level local Masonic dabbler. In fact, I can tell by just what you write and how you write it. It reveals bucket loads about you.

I will not reveal any information about myself, but unlike you, I know what I am speaking about.

Nothing further needs to be added here. You're not worth further wasting words on.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

I don't rely on others to obtain my information. I live and experience. I bet any money you're a low-level local Masonic dabbler. In fact, I can tell by just what you write and how you write it. It reveals bucket loads about you.

I will not reveal any information about myself, but unlike you, I know what I am speaking about.

Nothing further needs to be added here. You're not worth further wasting words on.

I'm worse than a low-level dabbler - I'm a recent initiate, and someone who actually did research on Masonry - its history, the rituals, their meanings, and the hoaxes about them before I joined. But unlike you, I actually have the intelligence and common sense to be able to tell fact from fiction, real research from Icke-isms. I also have many family members who are or have been Masons, and I can tell you, NONE of them gained greater influence or power or money.

So what part of Masonry have you lived and experienced - and I mean experienced firsthand, not just observed from afar and judged, or readabout on Illuminatinews.com? Probably none, which is why you won't reveal anything. Liars don't like to be caught.

If you had even been a real Mason, if you REALLY knew, and not just bought into some tinfoil-hat hive mentality, you would see how ridiculous your assertions really are. You're just a pretend "researcher" who, like all other CTs, have stretched the truth and fabricated stories to fit a preconceived idea. I'm guessing you also live in your mother's basement... So, yeah, conversation with you is a waste of my time - it's like teaching a rock to walk.
edit on 2-6-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Having read many posts by yourself and many by Initiate I can, with all certainty, make accurate evaluations.

Initiate has by far more esoteric understanding than yourself, your posted responses are infantile in comparison. Although I am with the knowledge that Masonry is the most misguided of esoteric doctrines, I believe that you have chosen well.

If ever you reach any true level of enlightenment, then will the truths of what I say become apparent.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

The question was "How much power to Masons have?". If you have an opinion about the topic, and hard proof to show any assertions you make to be fact, then share it.

I'll gladly change my mind if you can show me actual evidence, not circumstantial-anecdotal-coincidental stories, not conjecture, not "I read somewhere" or "Everybody knows...", not allegations or quotes from the big CTs (Jones, Icke, Schoenbelen, Marrs, or the like) or some whack-job website, and definitely not misquoted Taxil, Pike or Hall.

You can't show any proof, and neither can Initiate, because there IS none. The simple fact is that there are as many Lions and Rotarians, Eagles and Elks in positions of power. Masonry simply isn't a prerequisite.
edit on 12-6-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You low-level pawn bastard...

reply to post by Iam'___'

There's nothing misguided about Freemasonry or our esoteric doctrine, just misguided opinions.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
unlimited power... truly. if they wanted to blow up russia or the middle east they could without delay.

They could spread the worlds manufactoring of goods and materials evenly across the world for a even and continuously stable world economy. When one product is not needed another always is. They could easily end world hunger but... they like power.

America imports 98% of things we use. If we brought back all of our companies back for just a short period of time. Our debt would disappear in a matter of years.

Their power is limitless what they envision they can bring to life. But then The homeowners association of america would suffer cause there would be no one there to collect fines because they would be preparing to stabilize the economy.

Wow. My insomnia is really getting to me I need to stop posting.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

And yet, they don't have enough power to get rid of all the anti-Masons. That's logical

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

You low-level pawn bastard...

Guilty as charged. ;-)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
America imports 98% of things we use.

Please cite your source for this statement.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

LOL...we don't have that power.

We don't have First Strike capabilities nor do we control the global market.

If we brought back all of our companies back for just a short period of time. Our debt would disappear in a matter of years.

This is incorrect. You need a better understanding of economics as well as our import/export statistics.

Their power is limitless what they envision they can bring to life.

Nice fear-mongering.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They possess the power to hint to me whilst I am outside their grace(s)... the mystery of traveling.
and the mystery of the bully (cuffs), coward (sash), whore (suit), beggar (hat), liar (knots), thief (gloves), drunkard (vest), joker (chain), proud (badges), and traitor (apron)... I have never worn their regalia. It's design is for the pure of heart. The will see and hear GAOTU... but I will not. I will be weighed down at the day of judgment by the regalia. I am not free. I will die a disgrace who bore the scourge on the house of my father. I did nine horribble things and I let the devil cast forth the things man learned to call sin(s). Be greatful for Freemason(s). Especially the "AASR". Traveling at the speed of light is awesome. That is the power. Sharing and displaying it in the community is essential and the only thing to do.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join