It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three suspected ISIS jihadis arrested before carrying out terror Iattack in Madrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Someone on another thread had posted a Daily Mail article dating back to February when ISIS said they were going to send hundreds of thousands of refugees across to Europe and infiltrate the refugees with ISIS jihadists. I've just commented on another thread on ATS that I believe the enemy is within Europe already. This news is just breaking relating to three arrests this morning in Spain so it would appear my assumption is correct and that the enemy is already here! Unfortunately, I think we will be hearing a lot more of this unless something is done about the hundreds of thousands who are still coming into Europe. www.jpost.com... ium=twitter

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

no details on what type of attack they planned, I wonder how credible of a threat they were, or if they were just "Ref flagged" and could have been planning an attack. The Ministry claims they were about to carry out the attack, well I wish they would release a little more info at least.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I just don't see any of this ending well.

Muslims don't integrate and in fairness there are many who don't want to integrate with Muslims because our views and especially our values on woman's rights, equality etc are so opposed to each other. Over the last 60 years and In small numbers from countries where religion isn't rammed down one's throat Muslims have integrated, but these are being targeted for full re-integration back into the world of mosque as my cousin commented to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i don't expect any major attack in the next few months.
would be stupid to force europe to close its borders.
first they will flood the EU with more masses of refugees and covert jihadi fighters.
and after that the show starts.
you ain't seen nothing yet!
i hope they get the politicians first though. before they head to their planes and secure bunkers.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

More details (but not much) on this Spanish source.

It looks like they were preparing an attack with guns that were not found.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pear of Anguish them!

top topics

join