It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Detonates Bomb At Walmart Over Confederate Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

An anti-American conspiracy? At Walmart? Let's bomb that place.

Marshall W. Leonard, 61, of Tupelo, will be charged with placing an explosive device. Under Mississippi Code 97-37-25 he could get life in prison if convicted, the Tupelo Daily Journal reported...

“Journal corporate, you are on final warning,” he wrote Oct. 28. “You are part of the problem. As a result of this, y’all are going down, along with Walmart, WTVA, Reeds department store, and all the rest of the anti-American crooks. I’m not kidding. No messing around anymore!” Sauce

Domestic terrorist Leonard makes an appearance in the news cast below about the one minute mark.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's people like this that make me want to deny being from the South.
"Blow up WalMart". [ sadly shakes head....walks away ]

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Is Walmart just a cover for an elaborate underground tunnel system?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast and a caller said that in her location (dont remember) the Walmart was laying off a lot of people, but then they noticed bus loads of refugees going to the Walmart at night to do all their restocking.

I dont know if this is in retaliation for this type of thing or not. But, it certainly is going to make a lot of people mad if they are loosing their jobs, ect. to the refugees.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
When will they ever ban bombs at Walmart?
All they have to do is put up a sign at the parking lot entrance... "Bomb-free Zone". That would fix it.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Being charged with placing an explosive device...

Lucky for him, he's a god-fearing white Christian guy...had he not been, he could have faced charges of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is the direct result of having one's head filled with too much bs media garbage.

....garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Lucky for him, he's a god-fearing white Christian guy...had he not been, he could have faced charges of terrorism.

*with a horrible southern, drawn out accent.

"This wudn't no turrism...this man's a free-dumb fighter! Walmart wuz gonna take away all our flags and he was fighting fer our rights"

You bring up a good point.

....that said, I agree with a poster above, this is the kind of crap that makes me ashamed to be from the south (southwestern Va here) .....dear god, we're doomed.
Worst part, there's a million of this guy at the end of their rope, feeding their collective heads' full of garbage media daily...time bombs, ready to explode at any time. I know some of them myself.

You should come around here and visit...just see the amount of people driving around with huge confederate flags flying from their trucks. It's pathetic, and like I said, a direct result of media programming and fear mongering.

I always wondered why my southern counterparts desire flying the flag of what is, essentially, defeat.....like it's some kind of "badge of honor" flying the damned thing under the flag of what was once "the enemy"....never made any sense to me.

...they can keep their flags, far as I'm concerned. I'm with Carlin on that one, symbols are for the symbol minded.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Haha yeah, an underground tunnel system... WITH AMAZING PRICES!

lol sorry, I had to

a reply to: combatmaster

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Wow!!!.

What a retard.

It's just a piece of cloth.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I'm from the north and was traveling back from Florida with my family years ago. We stopped at a flea market I think around the Carolina's. I started talking to a lady who was originally from Pittsburgh who now lived down south. She came close to me and quietly says "you know they're still fighting the war down here." I looked at her and started to laugh.

I guess some southerners still are fighting the war with all the confederate flag waiving.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As much as the authors of OPs article and members spin that here, dudes got a point.

It ain't about the flag, he says, "Theres still going to be hate, still going to be racism. Changing the flag isn't going to change anything".

Convenient notion that, 'changing the flag'. The battle isn't about a flag, but thats the brass ring they present to us to distract from the very real white supremacy in the Halls of Power.

Yes change the flag, that'll fix it.

Whaaa?

I got news for you, it ain't about Walmart, either. Both the flag and Walmart are only symbolic. Gotta love the response here when the issue is Government and Corporate lawlessness and greed, everyone is on that bandwagon. Until someone actually does anything about it.

I say hats off to this guy, he knows the difference between talk and action.

Wait, I 'll be right back, theres a knock at my door.
edit on 3-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We need a war on domestic terrorism! These mass shootings and domestic terrorists need to be rooted out! I am willing to bet he left a long trail of threts and warnings that he was going to do something dangerous! They could have stopped him. . . . But instead they decided to not pay him any attention. . .

This dude should have been caught instead they ignore the real trouble makers and harass innocent people on a daily basis!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Until someone actually does anything about it.

Does something about it? Are you serious? You can't be.
The guy threw a freakin' jerry rigged bomb at a Walmart store front.

Yea, that'll teach them lawless corporate and government ilk, that'll teach em.

......You're a prefect example of what I was speaking about while goofing about it earlier.
And don't tell me otherwise, like I said, people like him (and apparently you) are a dime a damned dozen here in southwestern VA.

I say hats off to this guy, he knows the difference between talk and action.

So please, tell us what he's accomplished, besides making himself look like an idiot and endangering lives with his terrorist actions (because that's what this was)

Real "action" is the education of others so we can strive together to make real changes, not throwing crappy bombs at a goddamned Walmart.
Try it sometime, you be surprised how well it's working. Sorry it isn't happening within your "time frame".

Man, I used to respect some of the things you posted here over the years.
You've now lost all credibility, in my book anyways.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

We need a war on domestic terrorism!

Who's going to run that show?
Because, if it's the same goons running the "war on terror" and the "war on drugs", I want no part of that.

Perhaps you're unaware of what that ilk deem "domestic terrorists".
Every "war on this, war on that" these goons start is purely for profit and to keep others in their control. It all goes to hell, the proof is in the pudding, as they say.

This dude should have been caught instead they ignore the real trouble makers and harass innocent people on a daily basis!

I can agree with that. But there is often a reason the "real trouble makers" are left alone while the innocent or harmless are harassed and coerced......problem, reaction, solution. Works every damned time.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross..."

Don't know why, but I always assumed it would be the Stars & Stripes, never thought about it being the Stars & Bars.

On the other hand, it couldn't be more fitting and I guess I should have seen this coming.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I guess some southerners still are fighting the war with all the confederate flag waving.

I believe you're right. The first time I went to Florida in 1980, a friend and I went into a gas station just over the Georgia line, to find four elderly "good ole boys" sitting at a small table inside. It was about 3 o'clock in the morning. When we walked in these guys all turned toward us and simultaneously greeted us with hello and such. As soon a I said "good morning guys" to them, they immediately turned (in a quick, deliberate manner of disgust) as I stood there dumbfounded. The moment I heard them greet us upon entering, I thought "Man, what a nice place." Boy, was I wrong.
....Some Southerners are still fighting the war. I don't think changing a flag will matter, at least not for a long, long while.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Refugees? Where was this Walmart?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Don't know why, but I always assumed it would be the Stars & Stripes, never thought about it being the Stars & Bars.

It's all the same in the end.

Those that help fuel the media hype surrounding this flag garbage are one of two ilk, the have not's, who fill their heads' with the media garbage and feel threatened and attacked because their "way of life" is supposedly "under siege" (granted, it is, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with a damned flag)....and the second ilk, those who sit in ivory towers (where they push and pull the strings) circle jerking as they create division amongst the masses.

I bet they laugh, realizing how easily so many are duped...constantly, and repeatedly.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

That's nothing.

When you're born and raised in the south (at least my part) and you are "one of them" ["good ole boys, as they like to say] you ought to hear some of the crap they spew.

I believe that many would truly be shocked if they had an insiders perspective. I'd getcha some good audio but...principals and all that. Private conversations and all that. So, that's not going to happen.

But I'm telling you, they are fighting it....
...imo, not without justification. But that is besides the point in this thread. I have varying opinions of the whole thing. I just find this type of nonsense downright non-productive and insanely asinine and...well, very stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join