It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five of 6 Syrian Hospitals Allegedly Hit by Russian Airstrikes Don't Exist!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Where exactly are all these gains against ISIS taking place? From what I have read, ISIS is actually having success in holding out or taking territory from the Syrian Army. Every thread about Syria there seem to be 10 people ready to wave the flag and salute Russia as being incredibly successful in destroying ISIS. Makes one wonder where this is all coming from.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why argue about something we all agree on? All msm is biased no matter which country or political standpoint it's from.

Who knows? But apparently we can only point to western media being biased. Russian media tells the truth, and it appears that the mere suggestion that they're not any more or less truthful than western media needs to be shouted down.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
Western media attempts to demonize Russia, probably with a good rate of success on the people, and the USA bombs a hospital...but it's blind hatred? No.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
after the US led hospital-and-wedding-bombing-coalition has been flying there for almost a year now i'm actually surprised there are still hospitals left.

i like living in the west but i'm so sick of our politicians and their media!
edit on 3-11-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ummmmm...Russia has never hit a hospital and it actually takes surveillance of its own missions.

Thats why its freed quite a bit of the country and the inhabitants rescued where able to speak up and say, it wasnt asaad that hurt us, it was isil.

But, on the other hand, Obama's military actually bombed a hospital and Saudi did as well....

Then he apparently slipped a gear in his brain and started blabbering about how Russia is doing this...

Because he's really insane.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
fully trouhg! The US have never made an lie... ! they are just saints a reply to: hillbilly4rent

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thing is. The media report US failures in bombing hospitals. Whether you like Western media, or not, it is free to report and does precisely that. Western media is not just Fox.

Syria is closed to media, so any reporting is pretty tightly controlled, so we don't know what is going on. We do know that the Russian media is controlled and would not report failure.

To paint Russia as saints is to ignore history. Russia levelled Grozny with no constraint.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I guess we're still better at Russia in a few things then. We can actually hit real hospitals and inflict huge amounts of casualties on civilians and doctors and can confirm the strike as well as confirm that it was a real hospital. Go USA

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
in an war there aren't saints....I can imagine that in afghanistan an taliban leader was hospitalise't so an strike was an strategic act...
warcrimes don't t exist ......war IS an crime by itself... a reply to: paraphi

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: derSteppenwolf
a reply to: flammadraco

Where exactly are all these gains against ISIS taking place? From what I have read, ISIS is actually having success in holding out or taking territory from the Syrian Army. Every thread about Syria there seem to be 10 people ready to wave the flag and salute Russia as being incredibly successful in destroying ISIS. Makes one wonder where this is all coming from.

The Clue is not to take Our media or the Russian media for the truth. Because bothes sides are political and want to shape Public opinion.

Syria is like a hostage where the US and Russia negotiate geopolitical deals throught Public opinion and behind closed doors.

Between Russia and the US.....ISIS is not even a issue. ISIS and the now called the free democratic rebels (by the US) is just a mechanism in the political prosses that can be called of when the US and Russia come to a settlement.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The way b/s and propaganda gets tossed around in the time of conflict and political positioning always makes one want to COMPLETLY relook at previous conflicts

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
People arguing about whether the US is more trustworthy than Russia are missing the point here. It's not about trust or loyalty, it's about looking at the facts and using your brain to figure out which narrative is supported by the most evidence. As far as I can see Russia have actually provided satellite imagery and done their research about where hospitals are located, and I'm sure this information could be confirmed.

It's not like the US government has never told a lie like this before, they've done it countless times. Look at how the U.S. has tried to demonize Assad by accusing him of using chemical weapons on his own civilian population. The US provided no evidence of their claims and in fact all subsequent investigations by the UN, Russia, MIT, and other organizations, indicated the attacks were actually carried out by rebel forces.
edit on 3/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

The hypocrisy is astounding.

So only western media spreads propaganda, not Russian media? I'm confused. Do you have more impartial sources other than this very apparent, pro-Russian, website?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Pinko propaganda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join