It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating ‘Interdimensional City’ Witnessed by Hundreds of Villagers in Africa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Peeple

I know the definition.

Show me some evidence for a collective hallucination?

Fatima, Portugal 1917 for example?

70.000 people witnessed what has been known as the Miracle of the Sun, some call it a collective allucination, mass hysteria, weird solar activity but something completely natural or something paranormal. These people saw something or they think the saw.
edit on -06:00432015-11-03T18:43:38-06:002015TuesdayTuesday201530 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:00452015-11-03T18:45:23-06:002015TuesdayTuesday201530 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:00552015-11-03T18:55:40-06:002015TuesdayTuesday201530 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

Not a confirmed mass hallucination.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

then what did these people saw? the virgin mary?

it's confirmed by the Catholic Church that this vision occurred. i think that' s what is called a collecti.ve hallucination, because everyone saw the same thing or believe they saw due to their faith.
edit on -06:00062015-11-03T19:06:42-06:002015TuesdayTuesday201530 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I am well aware Ayahuasca is a South American plant, I was making a joke. Anyway, I'm sure Africa have their own hallucinogenic plants available. What sort of tea does this guy brew? How do you know it wasn't compromised? What about ergot poisoning? Why are these things being seen by people in backward superstitious third world countries and not logical people in first world ones? Why did no one take a picture? Even Africans have camera phones these days.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

I am well aware Ayahuasca is a South American plant, I was making a joke. Anyway, I'm sure Africa have their own hallucinogenic plants available. What sort of tea does this guy brew? How do you know it wasn't compromised? What about ergot poisoning? Why are these things being seen by people in backward superstitious third world countries and not logical people in first world ones? Why did no one take a picture? Even Africans have camera phones these days.

nice try, but this happened on a remote poor african village, where people survive from what earth gives them, they dont access to high tech.
edit on -06:00282015-11-03T19:28:52-06:002015TuesdayTuesday201530 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

So I guess the Chinese are people in a backward superstitious third world country and not logical? Hmmm...you saw the video of China but yet it's not good enough. Cognitive dissonance anyone?
edit on 3-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: Do to So (phone)

edit on 3-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: Some grammar

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There is no village of Dulali in Africa that I can find...there is a city of Dulali in Bangladesh
Its a hoax been going around since 2011
Dulali or as we in the UK say doolally means bonkers or mad which may be a hint at the fact its a hoax that plus the fact its Nigeria

Fatma Morgana effect

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
There is no village of Dulali in Africa that I can find...there is a city of Dulali in Bangladesh
Its a hoax been going around since 2011
Dulali or as we in the UK say doolally means bonkers or mad which may be a hint at the fact its a hoax that plus the fact its Nigeria

Fatma Morgana effect

I think you might be correct I cannot find any Dulali in the Bauchi state Nigeria the name sounds weirdly Indian to me but I also do understand that names can be similar plus the fact that I can't find the original source of the story which always link back to the same source..wait for others to chime in but I am guessing this thread is headed for the hoax bin. if so job well done PhyllidaDavenport.
One other thing Nigeria even in small villages is one of the most connected countries in Africa off course they would have used cell phones to snap a pic or two, I think I am moving from vaguely skeptical to full on skeptic on the whole report.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

Well I don't consider China a first world country personally. And yes they are quite backwards, atleast the government is anyway. There are also many people in small rural villages there too I bet that have no idea man has been on the moon. I used to have a Balinese girlfriend who didn't even know about Hitler or what 2nd world war was. When one of these things gets photographed over western europe I will believe it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Spider879
Project Moonbeam is about projecting images am I correct?? well in this case the villagers heard industrial type noise like from a cement factory.according to the link.

Interesting. Then CERN might be at play here.

Secondly, floating cities and cement do not kind of mix. If a world has the technology to create floating cities would they really still be using old technology building materials like dirty cement ?

I'm just curious as to how CERN plays apart in this, when one hears noise like a cement factory, in an entirely different country?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Project Moonbeam is about projecting images am I correct?? well in this case the villagers heard industrial type noise like from a cement factory.according to the link.

Secondly, floating cities and cement do not kind of mix. If a world has the technology to create floating cities would they really still be using old technology building materials like dirty cement ?

I'm just curious as to how CERN plays apart in this, when one hears noise like a cement factory, in an entirely different country?

Didnt know you were a Sound Expert with open portals and # coming out of them. Please tell us more

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Has anyone stopped to think how a city can float?

If anyone can answer that question without putting two and two together and get five as an answer then I'm all ears.

edit on 4-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Spider879

Has anyone stopped to think how a city can float?

If anyone can answer that question without putting two and two together and get five as an answer then I'm all ears.

Anti gravity??

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin
Quick, call Howard, he shows what to do! Leah Thompson can stick back here with me where its safe...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

fata morgana happens on the horizon, not elevated in the sky.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choppz

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Didnt know you were a Sound Expert with open portals and # coming out of them. Please tell us more

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never once proffered the idea that I was an expert, and my knowledge of CERN is limited at best, but I do know that CERN is located in Switzerland, and this allegedly, happened in Africa. CERN is an underground lab...in Switzerland, and Africa is approximately 5431 miles away from Switzerland. My question still remains....what does this have to do with CERN? Are you suggesting that CERN is opening portals in Africa? Drawing pictures in the sky for people with already limited understanding? What would they profit from spending so much money to do that?
I have more evidence that they're not doing this, and it's called Logic. Doesn't take a Rocket Surgeon to remove that one from the evidence line up.
edit on 4-11-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If CERN is opening portals how would they know where the portal will open... Is there science down pat, so that they can open up a portal to another dimension and film it happening in their area... Or could it just start morphing our material world into a mix of things we r yet to comprehend?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Inserts butt crack joke here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join