It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating ‘Interdimensional City’ Witnessed by Hundreds of Villagers in Africa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Spider879
Project Moonbeam is about projecting images am I correct?? well in this case the villagers heard industrial type noise like from a cement factory.according to the link.

Interesting. Then CERN might be at play here.

Secondly, floating cities and cement do not kind of mix. If a world has the technology to create floating cities would they really still be using old technology building materials like dirty cement ?

firstly you dont sound very educated in the matter of floating cities, secondly i think they would like to keep something like this hidden from the public dont you? and thirdy what do you propose they make the buildings out of on these floating cities if not cement?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not on my part.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Here: collective hallucination, for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

About 12 years ago I wrote a short story about a floating city in the sky, I never got round to finishing it and I've only just remembered I had wrote it back then after these latest stories about floating cities!

I guess if I produced it now, people would say I was lying about writing it 12 years ago and am only copying what people are saying now.

Maybe I had some sense of there actually being Cities up there that we can't see and maybe I was supposed to publish my story back then.... sort of to give the people a message! maybe it is a parallel or maybe its where people rest in peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why does this have to be interdimensional, Extraterrestrial, or a sign from god? Something along this vein was discussed here a while ago:
(not the correct names of the threads for obvious reasons)
ATS: The thread that started it all

ATS: a reflection on the above thread

ATS: a followup discussion on this

Then there are these seemingly non-related threads (but are they really not related?)
(these are the correct thread names)
ATS: Springer/Clifford Stone files a HOAX?

ATS: Mystery Explosions taking place, but why.

Then on top of all this we have been having the mysterious sky sounds, missing people, and now these floating cities.

Personally I'm going to head this out as the Break-Away society are over building their sky cities, and just like over loading a boat, they are becoming to heavy to stay afloat like they used to. So if these cities are real, then I suspecting that one will be crashing to the ground sooner rather then later.

If this occurs then we should be keeping an eye out for mysterious tsunamis that appear in the worlds oceans, or a mysterious mass of well educated but socially awkward people showing up as "Refugee's" .

Then again maybe I'm crazy, and this is all NOT connected. Just saying.

***EDIT***
Forgot about this thread form the Research Forum:
ATS:Black Triangles, RKs and the secret space program.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Guyfriday because: I explained this already

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
trumpet sounds, sky cities, fighting in the middle east...
almost seems like prophecies from the bible etc. coming true.

wasn't project bluebeam exactly about displaying various religious images?

someone needs to go up and poke these sky cities with a stick.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I know the definition.

Show me some evidence for a collective hallucination?
edit on Rpm110315v48201500000003 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Damn it! That's 3 floating cities in as many years and missed them all.

Still have a shot at that turtle though. Wish I were a mariner.

You just need to set up a webcam to record the clouds in timelapse. You'll see a whole new universe - clouds moving in different directions at different altitudes, aircraft contrails looking like missiles as they shoot across, how those little white fluffy clouds don't just drift across but tumble across or seem to squirt across, cold fronts moving across the entire sky like an Independence Day UFO,

Even if you point a webcam at your garden, you'll see all the wildlife you'd never see from simply sitting in the garden (foxes, hedgehogs, mice).

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
s1106.photobucket.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">[IMG" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">i1106.photobucket.com... 643.jpg.jpg[/IMG]]

edit on 3-11-2015 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion it's hologram or cloaking technology. Private company playing with their new toys????

( been wanting to use that pic for a WEEK!!! YIPPEEEEEE!!!)

edit on 3-11-2015 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm all for it. Been meaning to try out some interdimensional sex should the opportunity arise.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Probably a military test of some sort. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. No one does. Everything is always secretive, and classified when it comes to new technology. I would LOVE for it to be extra-dimensional or paranormal in nature, but I'd put money on military tech.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
That'd be crazy if cloaked (or something) floating cities were here the whole time, and when they begin to move, you hear those weird noises in the sky.

Maybe that's what happens when thousands of birds fall dead out of the sky, they crash into an invisible floating city

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Spider879

Well I'll be damn, roots and all, that's must be what caused the crack in Wyoming.

What is this crack in Wyoming, please be patient with me as I am on unfamiliar ground here.

www.usatoday.com...

They come from below, wet spring, pfffft

and this

Forbidden Data

new law makes it a crime to gather data about the condition of the environment across most of the state i

www.slate.com...
e dit on 3-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
so nobody took a picture as this majestic city flew by at a snails pace apparently? no media was in the area to document it?

i want to believe but people get some evidence please!

The floating city witnessed by hundreds on October 7 in China was captured on film and shared by local news channels.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Elementalist

On what basis do you call a hoax? This wasn't just him seeing it. The whole village seen it.

A similar thing was seen in 2 different cities days apart. Hoax too?

Of the information available I think it is much too rash to call hoax. I think there is something more to this. I'm not sure about the lhc stuff but it is strange.

If it was moving over the village it must have went somewhere like the China incident
Therefore it may have been picked up somewhere else?

I'm well aware of the same news you digest.

Doesn't make it real, or truth given.

The basis of hoax .. not any physical evidence. Media just 'says' this and that.

The China event could of been anything as there were apparently thousands who witnessed ("says the media") yet no photos?

This new event, has no physical proof either. For all we know the entire village was trippin on a dose of strange brewery.

Also given the fact this has never been witnessed and known (floating cities) in a civilized world, save for religion texts maybe.

Just these two events back to back in an era of lies, deceit, 15 minutes of fame, and cgi.

How's that kool-aid?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

new law makes it a crime to gather data about the condition of the environment across most of the state i

And the good folks in Wyoming is ok with that?? where is the consequence for those that passed such an odious law.
Btw on another part of your link they are making claims that a scientist may have found evidence of alternate, parallel universes.
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 3-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
thing is why would a bunch of poor people in a remote african village would need to create a hoax? they obviously saw something, i'm not saying it was a ufo or a sky city, but maybe a mirage, a collective allucination if that's possible.

the weather theory can not be put to use because there's no city there to mirror, only a poor village. very interesting. when did this happen btw?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

I feel like they saw something. It sounds a lot like they saw a flying city. I don't believe in flying cities, but I've experienced more than one thing that I can't exactly explain. So who am I to say that they didn't see a city or think they saw a city. There's no easy answer, which is why I like these types of stories. Like the pulp books you could buy for under a dollar with the strange stories. Good times.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
so nobody took a picture as this majestic city flew by at a snails pace apparently? no media was in the area to document it?

i want to believe but people get some evidence please!

The floating city witnessed by hundreds on October 7 in China was captured on film and shared by local news channels.

is this city in the clouds equal or similar to the chinese city on the ground or is it different? shape of buildings, etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join