It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create Beautiful Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Look out the window at the world around you.

Gaze around at the amazing environment and beautiful sky.

Now reflect deep upon the enigmatic mysteriousness of life. You might have zero idea from whence you arose or how this reality came into being, but well you know the universe contains an innumerable amount of beautiful things.

And you yourself are a parable of that great cosmos, a microcosmic reflection of that immense spectrum of existence. Thus you yourself also are a living replica of all the beauty inherent in creation.

Therefore you have a responsibility towards giving back unto those that brought you into being. You have an obligation towards giving something in return unto those designers that birthed this multiverse into life.

So take cues from the environment and heed patterns in nature. Then spent your time and energy creating things of worth in return.

With your time alive on this planet, wield your efforts wisely. With your abilities as a creator, direct your intentions with care.

Whatever else you do throughout your sojourn here on life, leave behind you a legacy lasting.

Whatever more you complete with your time alive, create an epitaph worth remembering.

Create beautiful things.

Show reality you exist as a designer in miniature. Show the universe you care by sculpting it back into forms of greater worth.

Manufacture something here during your stay in reality. Make something lasting with your time alive.

Create beautiful things with your time alive.

Then once your time here is over, surely you'll be rewarded with beautiful things in return.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would like to create something of immense beauty, a massive solar panel array in the deserts of the U.S. that will supply all the energy needs of the U.S.. That is something is worth remembering, so can anyone help? Much can be forgiven if "the powers that be" for once do something creative not destructive.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Focus. visualize it before bed, and its a combination of drawing it in, some miracles, and work, seizing inspirations.

But suddenly realized exactly why we're plugged into so much media, movies, games, ipods, little boxes with lots of images, often violence, war, street fighting, monsters, evil, despair. It's all there for us to draw in and keep in, the system.

And gratitude, giving thanks, having joy, believing in Good and the Good Team and Goodness/Higher Mind/God, isn't opposite to this For example, its more akin to growing up, striving for positive higher mind envisioning versus lower mind carnal and materialistic, though striving for problems solved in the home front is not wrong. win/wins, but striving to grow into the higher mind.

I really believe they're terrified people will start to get out into nature, or spend alone time and grow slightly bored, and start to yearn for and imagine something else.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

the universe contains an innumerable amount of beautiful things.

Here's one.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

I did. I made three great human beings! Now they're making human beings too.
Works of art which become artists themselves....

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

that's cool, what is it?

to the op, nice thread and thanks for the reminder, I haven't drawn or written in a very long time, which is something that used to give me great pleasure and helped me relax.
Unfortunately nowadays my mind is just so caught up with everything else and thoughts and worries, that I have no desire or energy to dedicate to creating anymore.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
if anything create beauty simply because it benefits you. it works to raise your frequency and helps to align you with more beauty in life!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

Yes, I can see by your avatar that you would think so. I call that piece "Jacob's Ladder"
I am a meditative artist and create mandalas to sooth my mind and for any others who might find them so.
My work consists of as near as I can create, perfect symmetry. I have this notion that existence is symmetrical and hence my art is abstract 'nonrepresentational' presentations, which allows for a view to see in it, what they want to see in it.

Inside the outer 'frame' is my labyrinth work. One of my styles is done in three dimensional walls with the labyrinth winding it's way through the whole piece. As you can see in this work, with shading done to accent the walls, patterns and secondary patterns appear as the viewers attention moves from one point to the next of the piece.

Closer to the center, which cannot really be seen with this small printing, is another smaller labyrinth winding it's way through the center.

I do this work in the evenings mostly and have been doing so since I retired 13 years ago. getting better and better as each year goes by. And those thoughts and worries you mention, doing this work is for me a way of leaving that all behind. If you have drawn in the past, or written, I am sorry that you do not have the situation to continue, but if you can find the opportunity I hope you can. I find my work for me at least to be very therapeutic

I put this one up as the whole concept of OP's thread spoke straight to my sense of what to do here on earth. I create beautiful things. Thanks so much for your appreciation Lives.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You are very good! So if I understood right it is a drawing/painting? If so the 3d effects are amazing. Great work, I'd love to see some more.
I got into symmetry and sacred geometry a while ago, and became obsessed with the 'flower of life' pattern, hence the avatar, and you are right, it is a very meditative practice. Really gotta find the time to get back into it.
cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A human cannot truly create anything, if a human does its creation it is a form of destruction.

Therefore a human city is a destruction of creation, and a human product of creation is only destruction of another surrounding area.

I am told constantly by humans I must be creating something otherwise there is no purpose for my existence, but when I create I can only see the destruction.

A connection must be formed to create relationship between object or a being, in attempt to create a relationship I destroy the object or being. This is one of two evils humans have forced me to believe, in order to join the species one must create a relationships. In their relationships between humans and other species, humans destroy other beings ability for observation of the surrounding areas.

top topics

join