It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conditions of Use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2002 @ 07:47 AM
link   
SimonGray: (on the Terms And Conditions Of Use Of The Message Board forum)

"You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone."

do not the regular and repeated messages posted upon the "War on Terrorism" forum constitute hateful content towards Saddam Hussein, Ossama bin Laden, and indeed Arabs and other ethnic groups in general?
if not, could you please clarify the above Condition of Use.

- qo.

MDQvMDcvMDQNCkkgaGF2ZSByZWNlaXZlZCBjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uIGZyb20gYSB0cnVzdGVkIHNvdXJjZSB0aGF0IHRoZSBsaW5lIG9mIFNhcmdvbiBpcyBhdCBwbGF5IGFsc28uIFRoZX kgd2lsbCBiZSB3b3JraW5nIGhhcmQgdG8gbGF5IGNsYWltIHRvIHdoYXQgdGhleSBiZWxpZXZlIHRvIGJlIHRoZWlyIGJpcnRocmlnaHQuIE92ZXIgdGhlIG5leHQgdHdvIGRheXMsIEkgd2lsbCBh dHRlbXB0IHRvIGRpc2NvdmVyIHdobyBpcyB0aGVpciBhZ2VudCB0aGlzIHRpbWUuIFNpbmNlIG5vbmUgb2YgdXMgd2VyZSBhcm91bmQgZHVyaW5nIHRoZSBjaGFvcyBvZiB0aGVpciBsYXN0IGFnZW 50LCBpdCBtYXkgYmUgZGlmZmljdWx0IHRvIHRyYWNrIHRoaXMgZG93bi4NCkhhcyBhbnlvbmUgaGVhcmQgZnJvbSAwPyBJJ20gY29uY2VybmVkIHRoYXQgYWJvdXQgaGlzIHNpbGVuY2UuIA0KSSBo YXZlIG5vdCB5ZXQgZGlzcG9zZWQgb2YgbWluZSwgYXMgSSBkbyBub3Qgc2VlIGNsZWFyIGFuZCBwcmVzZW50IHRocmVhdC4gSSBhbSByZWx1Y3RhbnQsIGdpdmVuIHRoZSBzdWRkZW4gaW5jcmVhc2 UgaW4gdGhlIHJlZW1lcmdlbmNlIG9mIHRoZSBvbGQgbGluZXMsIHRvIGRvIHNvLg==

posted on Aug, 15 2002 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Simon is on vacation...

And I don't think that anyone minds that people write hatefull things about Saddam and OBL....DO YOU???

Simon means that you will not attack, threaten or harass /.... other members of this message board.

posted on Aug, 15 2002 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think Q.O.'s point was that through vast quantitys of propaganda the world is being convinced that it should do somthing that goes against its fundimental ideologys and the basic rules of human decency.

posted on Aug, 15 2002 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It Saddam wants to complain about the posts then he is free to go ahead!

Unfortunatly thin skinned, bleeding hearted, guilt ridden, whinging liberals don't count, they are offended by everything.

[Edited on 16-8-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 16 2002 @ 07:56 AM
link   
thats why we love you meat headed obese gun obsessed trailer park trash so much.

how was the klan meeting?
burn any crosses recently?
wife squeezed out another brain damaged cleft pallated banjo player?

posted on Aug, 16 2002 @ 03:25 PM
link   
oh oh ... did I mention weak minded, niave and intelectually challanged?
I had forgotton about Lupe... l

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Some mistakes should never be made twice. I hope you dont have any brothers or sisters.

posted on Aug, 18 2002 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good thing about this board is that we all dont have to be politacally correct all the time im not sayin we should trash ethnic groups and stuff but whatever. I really dont care if anyone here is hatefull against OBL or Saddam thats are jobs as americans blindly follow our leaders and do whatever they say. Hmm can you smell the sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think he meant was any other board member. I think all non board members are up for grabs though so everybody better sign up lol But generalized abuse, is just stupid anyway, we are all here for whatever reason on this earth, so we just gunna have to get along.

[Edited on 26-8-2002 by Garatron]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
04/07/04
I have received communication from a trusted source that the line of Sargon is at play also. They will be working hard to lay claim to what they believe to be their birthright. Over the next two days, I will attempt to discover who is their agent this time. Since none of us were around during the chaos of their last agent, it may be difficult to track this down. Has anyone heard from 0? I'm concerned that about his silence. I have not yet disposed of mine, as I do not see clear and present threat. I am reluctant, given the sudden increase in the reemergence of the old lines, to do so.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriEnigma
04/07/04
I have received communication from a trusted source that the line of Sargon is at play also. They will be working hard to lay claim to what they believe to be their birthright. Over the next two days, I will attempt to discover who is their agent this time. Since none of us were around during the chaos of their last agent, it may be difficult to track this down. Has anyone heard from 0? I'm concerned that about his silence. I have not yet disposed of mine, as I do not see clear and present threat. I am reluctant, given the sudden increase in the reemergence of the old lines, to do so.

What on earth are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Im guessing he decrypted it and posted it for us to see.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
decrypted what??

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
decrypted what??

Hmmm...im guessing this weird assortment of letters and numbers at the bottom of the first post:

MDQvMDcvMDQNCkkgaGF2ZSByZWNlaXZlZCBjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uIGZyb20gYSB0cnVzdGVkIHNvdXJjZSB0aGF0IHRoZSBsaW5lIG9mIFNhcmdvbiBpcyBhdCBwbGF5IGFsc28uIFRoZX kgd2lsbCBiZSB3b3JraW5nIGhhcmQgdG8gbGF5IGNsYWltIHRvIHdoYXQgdGhleSBiZWxpZXZlIHRvIGJlIHRoZWlyIGJpcnRocmlnaHQuIE92ZXIgdGhlIG5leHQgdHdvIGRheXMsIEkgd2lsbCBh dHRlbXB0IHRvIGRpc2NvdmVyIHdobyBpcyB0aGVpciBhZ2VudCB0aGlzIHRpbWUuIFNpbmNlIG5vbmUgb2YgdXMgd2VyZSBhcm91bmQgZHVyaW5nIHRoZSBjaGFvcyBvZiB0aGVpciBsYXN0IGFnZW 50LCBpdCBtYXkgYmUgZGlmZmljdWx0IHRvIHRyYWNrIHRoaXMgZG93bi4NCkhhcyBhbnlvbmUgaGVhcmQgZnJvbSAwPyBJJ20gY29uY2VybmVkIHRoYXQgYWJvdXQgaGlzIHNpbGVuY2UuIA0KSSBo YXZlIG5vdCB5ZXQgZGlzcG9zZWQgb2YgbWluZSwgYXMgSSBkbyBub3Qgc2VlIGNsZWFyIGFuZCBwcmVzZW50IHRocmVhdC4gSSBhbSByZWx1Y3RhbnQsIGdpdmVuIHRoZSBzdWRkZW4gaW5jcmVhc2 UgaW4gdGhlIHJlZW1lcmdlbmNlIG9mIHRoZSBvbGQgbGluZXMsIHRvIGRvIHNvLg==
2]

Just Maybe?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I hj8 it when people use secret messaages on a message board it really pisses me off

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
.......if it can be decrypted so easily.

Someone is playing secret agents, or is a little delusional...!!

top topics

join