It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-15 Silent Eagle may Really be Built: Israel has requested another squadron of F-15s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

A report from Flightglobal.com states that Israel is requesting a batch of F-15s as part of a compensation program for the U.S. making a deal with Iran over its nuclear program. According to the report, not just any F-15 was requested, but the defunct stealthy F-15SE Silent Eagle.

link.

So, the F-15 line might have a reprieve. Boeing would be thrilled.

How large is an Israeli Air Force squadron?

How much would this help with trying to dislodge the F-35's win in South Korea given all the tech transfer scandal? I'd speculate not much, but I have been and will be wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Israel wants everything short of a carrier battlegroup. They want KC-46s, V-22s, F-15SEs and bombs we've never allowed to be exported.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Like they'd say no to a CBG?

Israel can want, all they want, contrary to popular opinion around here, they don't always get it.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Between Korea, Israel and the Canadian potential for the SE, I would think Boeing should put some money into further development and testing of the airframe.
Personally I'd love to see this thing fly side by side with the existing F15 squadrons in Korea and Israel but is a long shot. The Israelis are asking for too much.

edit on 2-11-2015 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They learned that lesson when they all but demanded full access to the F-35, including software and were told to get bent.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The Silent Eagle is a pretty bird. Israel wants them to compliment their Air Force w/ the F-35's
Maybe this is for another OP, but it seems like some countries are dropping or steering away from the F-35(Canada?).
Too bad the YF-23 Black Widow II, Northrop/McDonnel Douglas, is resurrected. That bird, w/ the GE engines would have been better than the 22's or 35's. Add thrust vectoring into the mix and it will be devastating.
edit on V222015Mondaypm30America/ChicagoMon, 02 Nov 2015 21:22:02 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

How can Uncle Suga deny "Chosen People" defending a "Chosen Land" (circa 1945) using our money?

May as well USE the many folks who practice Jewry and ask for the jets for Hanukkah, that way Uncle Suga can sprinkle goodies all throughout the Noel Season..

My offer of Long Island for Israel still stands.. If Long Island is more suitable for MORE Jews than those in Israel then the US could actually sell the idea of "defense" Going 6,000 miles away from Home/Base and doing "offensive 'snip" is NOT 'defensive' that would fall under "Offensive". If I go towards Your Goal am I on the offense or defense?

Now if We type about the actual folks that are behind the curtains pulling on the twine that would be an ashy, white sucked up ZIONIST™..

In Order of Fall Guys...

#1) Judas
#2) Jews by The Zionists
#3) Lee Harvey

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh goody! Another tax payer subsidized boondoggle for our bad penny buddies.

It should make us all feel so special for the privilege, no? Time to bend over Mr. & Mrs. America and take it, yet again, from your dual citizen potentates in D.C.!

Remember the USS Liberty

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Begs the question when the USA makes a treaty should Israel want something for itself in return - leech or what.

As it already has nukes how does it expect compensation - they are dangerous enough in Netty's hands?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Never thought I'd have to say this in the aircraft forum but the jew hate is so passe. Out of all our allies in the MIddle East, who would you trust the most... Easy answer IMO. Not to say Israel and the US have had the best relations as of late but compared to all their neighbors, nobody comes close in many respects.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What part of They aren't getting them. are so many of you having trouble with?

No one is getting this plane. Not Israel, not Saudi Arabia, no one.

Even the F35 that Israel is getting isn't the one that the US military is getting. It's the export model which is less capable, from everything I've read.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Right, and I agree with you I don't think this plane ever flies. They are already getting the F-35, and will put their own electronics in it iirc so there really is no need for a subpar stealth bomb truck at almost the same price as the F-35.

top topics

join