It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Global Warming - Already Affecting Economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
First, right before the super scariest biggest hurricane ever, that in the end was just like the super scary "Polar Vortex" as it ended up being a dud, the U.S. government put a gag order on the NOAA and NWS. Keep this in mind for a moment.

Now anthropological global warming has caused at least one man his job.

Verdier said he was inspired to write the book following a meeting he had with the French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius. Fabius met with the country’s top meteorologists to tell them to start pushing the global warming narrative by highlighting stories about the impact of climate change, according to France 24.

“I was horrified by this speech,” said Verdier, who then set out to rebuke the climate change status quo by exposing the corruption within the movement. Verdier says there is a lot of pressure within the system to silence any dissent on this issue, especially with the upcoming COP21 climate summit in Paris this December.

For those that don't click links, the bloke was fired. There you have it, at least one man has lost his job due to climate change, so the climate change denying pundits may be right.

What could this mean?

Well, perhaps the NOAA was lying about the power and fury of Hurricane Patricia. Perhaps the NWS deliberately overplayed the power of the Polar Vortex (insert mysterious looming echo - Vortex...Ortex..ortex). Perhaps the gag order on the NWS and NOAA is to make sure government funded "scientists" (formerly known as propagandists) didn't slip up and question the exaggerations we've seen from national and world politburos.

Where this is going:

Being aware of the generation gap that exists in society is paramount into understanding the science of viralganda. Those of us who are 30+ years old can remember things like Hurricane Andrew. Some of us can remember brutal winters. Some of us remember scorching summer droughts. But there is no modern historical documentation of this your children can relate with as they progress into adulthood. By that I mean, there's no cell phone footage. There's no live tweets. There's no history of those times on mum and dad's facebook page. There's nothing the new generation relates to in those natural disasters.So when some one tells them it's worse, and never having seen that crazy ass natural disasters occurred through out the history of all mankind, they will believe it as they have been indoctrinated into doing because when the priests of science say it's so, it is so.

Mark my words, there will come a day when a hurricane no stronger than Andrew is propped up to be the strongest hurricane ever on record. It will do Andrew like damage, maybe a little more, maybe a little less, and to be sure it will be devastating, but it will be reported as the greatest devastation of a hurricane ever recorded since Katrina or worse. And of course, this will be used as evidence that we need to raise the price of rice in China to pay for carbon offsets; managed of course by a world governing body their nation must submit to.

And your children will believe the lie and submit. Viralganda is by far the greatest tool at the disposal of propagandists in all the history of mankind and I do believe our children will fall for it hook line and sinker. Hell, most of the people reading this have already swallowed the barb.

And like all forms of government sponsored propaganda, disagree with or question the viralganda and you will be targeted, ostracized, and left with out a seat at the table; just as what happened to the first guy who lost his job to anthropological global warming.

You can tell it's propaganda because you are not free to question it.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"Anthropological"? Umm. Okay....I think you might mean "anthropic" In any case it cuts both ways. When you can grow grapes in Scotland (like you used to be able to do during the Medieval Warming period) then a new industry will be born: Scottish wine. And Canada can grow a lot more wheat. And the increase in deaths over excess heat will be offset by the fewer deaths due to abject cold. It's not all bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
AGW = Al Gore's Weenies.

Climate Change is real, and normal.

Deal with it please.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Quite right however in today's climate of control and nothing happening before the big boys have got themselves in place to profit from any new changes, I would wonder if - as people/whistle blowers get shut down and ridiculed so easily by propaganda and the sack, we will be able to move quickly enough to put in the changes when they are required?

I rather doubt it, which is worrying - I can't think of a time in the past when corruption roamed our institutions so openly and unchallenged.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I can't think of a time in the past when corruption roamed our institutions so openly and unchallenged.

I concur.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Where this is going:

Being aware of the generation gap that exists in society is paramount into understanding the science of viralganda. Those of us who are 30+ years old can remember things like Hurricane Andrew. Some of us can remember brutal winters. Some of us remember scorching summer droughts. But there is no modern historical documentation of this your children can relate with as they progress into adulthood. By that I mean, there's no cell phone footage. There's no live tweets. There's no history of those times on mum and dad's facebook page. There's nothing the new generation relates to in those natural disasters.So when some one tells them it's worse, and never having seen that crazy ass natural disasters occurred through out the history of all mankind, they will believe it as they have been indoctrinated into doing because when the priests of science say it's so, it is so.

Mark my words, there will come a day when a hurricane no stronger than Andrew is propped up to be the strongest hurricane ever on record. It will do Andrew like damage, maybe a little more, maybe a little less, and to be sure it will be devastating, but it will be reported as the greatest devastation of a hurricane ever recorded since Katrina or worse. And of course, this will be used as evidence that we need to raise the price of rice in China to pay for carbon offsets; managed of course by a world governing body their nation must submit to.

And your children will believe the lie and submit. Viralganda is by far the greatest tool at the disposal of propagandists in all the history of mankind and I do believe our children will fall for it hook line and sinker. Hell, most of the people reading this have already swallowed the barb.

You can tell it's propaganda because you are not free to question it.

This is worrisome because it places each of us in the precarious position of being individual "Canaries in the mine". I personally worry that my kids-grandkids will accidentally swallow the koolaide due to disappeared images on the internet that prove my generations recollections of events.

Economic conditions prevent lots of people from traveling and seeing conditions first hand, so without a baseline what's to compare changes too?

Critical thinking skills are declining, curriculum sanitized and now if it's said in the mass media it must be so.

Currently there is enough backlash from ordinary people who know Global Warming/Climate Change is an unproven theory since we lack the data to without a shadow of a doubt identify identify what's driving what, all you can say with certainty is that these systems are dynamic and fluctuate.

I appreciate the Scientist's who say "we aren't sure yet" and risk their jobs or outright call BS on the propaganda.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
"Anthropological"? Umm. Okay....I think you might mean "anthropic" In any case it cuts both ways. When you can grow grapes in Scotland (like you used to be able to do during the Medieval Warming period) then a new industry will be born: Scottish wine. And Canada can grow a lot more wheat. And the increase in deaths over excess heat will be offset by the fewer deaths due to abject cold. It's not all bad.

Considering there was unmelted snow in July from the previous winter, good luck to growing grapes in Scotland.
I'm presuming Buffalo NY is on the same latitude, as they had the same weather condition.

top topics

join