It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotmail - outlook preview mode?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I logged into my hotmail today to have a surprise waiting for me.

My hotmail screen has all my emails and what not but its in "preview" mode.
I gather that much because it says preview at the top of my screen.
Normally i wouldnt mind it, but the page displays oddly on my ipad.

I was hoping someone here would have a solution to get my hotmail back to how it used to be.

Edit - after some digging around on the internet, it seems i am not the only one bent out of shape with hotmail/outlooks new layout. MS is randomly putting accounts into the new preview mode.
Its a horrid layout, with a scrolling inbox. and have to side scroll to read emails... Stupid hotmail anyways...

edit on 2-11-2015 by Macenroe82 because: Cuz hotmail is stupid, and i dont like it, so im stomping my feet and yelling bad words...and eating my kids halloween candy..and staying up late...and drinking pop....and will pee the bed...again.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I've had a Hotmail account since the 90's. I definitely don't like how it has changed over the years. It should be simple and easy and left alone.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Same with me, 97 i think.
Did you get roled into the new hotmail preview also?

I despise it. Dont get me wrong, i dont mind change, when its sensible and for the better of something.
But this new layout is just ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It is weird that you have a active Hotmail account. Hotmail was shutdown several years ago. Everyone was suppose to be moved over to Outlook. Why not simply move everything over as requested? I am sure the Outlook app will work bettter.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I dont think i was asked to move anything over.
From what ive read though all hotmail and outlook accounts will be this new format. Some of us are just unlucky enough to be made to use the new mode before everyone else.

top topics

join