It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to Find Love?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lovekills6
I suggest reading The Devil and Miss Prym by Paulo Coelho. It's a book about a man going to a village with eleven gold bars and offering 10 of them to the village, and one of them to one person. The point is to see if man is good or evil or partial.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Sounds interesting, I'm going to see if I can find it .

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm sure you can. I certainly hope you enjoy it. I have so much to read, but lack the time and attention. I also have a desire to write, hence the question of what genre you'd like to read.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

U should find time, give your self tome to,do what u want

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That's certainly the plan for my one month winter break, but before that there are essays to be written and finals to (hopefully) prepare for!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I get it, college it's a lot of work

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It is, and I'm awful procrastinator...I promise not to next semester. Hope I keep that promise. No sleeping will be the death of me! As to writing, well one I've joined a writing forum, and two I will try to lengthen something I had written previously. (The thread I titled "Life Story".)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I would want to read the story u write , and sleep is important, just concentrate on,the,Important stuff

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I consider sleep important, so sometimes I sacrifice school for sleep. You mean the lengthened version. You can surely find the rest I wrote, but that was the best.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I read it and it was good , are you good a school

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I really need to improve. Ill be trying harder next semester. Far more interesting courses. At least they should be. It was ok. It's one of my favorite creations. Or the favorite. Umm. Have you seen the rest. They are of lower standard. But eh. If you dont mind blowing away some time

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I've read some , good luck

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Im not sure i believe in luck. Not sure what I believe in. So much to do! Write. Read. What do i believe in. So many things to ponder. Part of me thinks i should quit college.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Why if u quit it what are u gonna do

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Work at a job that essentially requires no skill and...I have no clue. I know what I want out of life. But I will never get up to that point, nor do I know what to do after college, besides doing the same that I'd do if I quit..I shall amount to nothing. Though, few amount to much. It would seem,

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yeah,but,it's different a career and just a job , sorry for the last respond I had school work and some problems

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Its fine of course. I was worried you had left forever but its great youre back
What sort of problems if I may ask? And thats very true. But what career could I have..i cant imagine my mind functioning properly.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I,wouldn't leave with out warning, and my grandmother is at the hospital, just do anything that makes u happy

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Really? What's wrong, if I may ask. I hope she gets better. My own, of my mom's side has heart problems and is raising 2 brats...I would hope not. See, I grow attached to people. For conversation. I know that's not normal. I know most don't grow so attached to random strangers, but I do. I'd miss you. I trust you. I trust strangers on the internet and one friend. And he isn't around right now. He's far away in college, so contact is limited. I have a question, is it normal to just, remove people once they're not around. The moment High School graduation ended I basically let go of everyone, but for one friend even though I had more friends. I always do that. I don't know what my mom would think. She matters so much to me. And besides...my brain wouldn't function correctly in a work space I don't think.

EDIT: If something happens to this thread I will send a message.

edit on 6-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

She had a heart attack , I think she's getting better thanks , and it's normal I Mean people tend to lose contact with people often ,

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join