It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal places

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
hey guy's im doing a project and i was wondering what u guy's all think are the most paranormal places on the earth?, it doesn't matter how (it can be about aliens, haunted houses/catles, or just gereral paranormal stuff (like easter island or stone henge(or any other kinds i missed) so please post what u guys think they are and were they are/ were they are near (like area 51 is closest to los vegas

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The penitentiary in Moundsville Wv. Arguably THE most haunted place in the world that wasnt designed as a spiritual site. not good at links on here, but run a google on the place. Youll find tons, if anyone wants to go, let me know, id love to go and get the tour this time.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Savannah, Georgia is pretty eerie.
Lots of tales of old and the spirits that still haunt the
city.
Fort Pulaski and and the Tybee Island Lighthouse are
said to be haunted.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
oh yeah....
www.hauntedhouses.com/states/ms/house.htm
thats a good one ive been to outside of Jackson Mississippi. theres a "line" about a mile out, the first time i went there my old boss told me wehre we were going, bt never said how close we were, i told him we were a mile away at about exaatly at that point. The whole area around it is creepy. I love the paranormal at least as far as ghosts and the like. Alwyas have since the house I spent my summers in with my grandparents was weird. Voices, things moving of their own volition. Scared the crap out of me and my cousin quite a number of times. So now i look for things like this to discover more. I hope that your search turns up a few places i may have overlooked near me.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How about stone henge? I think it is supposed to be paranormal. At least it ain't normal.

Surf

new topics

top topics

join