It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP campaigns craft letter to networks with debate format changes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That is too funny! But he makes a GREAT point!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

They'll probably just send them a strongly worded letter. Is it me or do are they developing a "letter" pattern?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

"And then it turns out they can’t handle a bunch of CNBC moderators,” Obama said to loud applause from the audience of Democratic donors.

“If you can’t handle those guys, then I don’t think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you.”

Barack Obama

I know Obama was trying to be funny, but it is something to think about. China and Russia will not let them control the media or questions they are asked on an international level. If they can't get through a debate without complete control, how will they stand against someone like Putin or the global media?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That is too funny! But he makes a GREAT point!

Great point aside, I'm always amazed at how well Obama handles comedy. He's really good at it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

"And then it turns out they can’t handle a bunch of CNBC moderators,” Obama said to loud applause from the audience of Democratic donors.

“If you can’t handle those guys, then I don’t think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you.”

Barack Obama

This from the guy who lets Fox News live rent-free 24/7 in his head? This from the guy who covered up the IRS targeting Conservative PACs after the 2010 election? This from the guy who can't handle compromise with GOP so much he'll just use a phone and a pen instead of talk to people and find middle ground? Who uses his bully pulpit to call out SCOTUS and Congress on National TV when they can't respond? Who will only make snide remarks like your quote in front of a crowd of like-minded barking seals?

Yeah. I'd take criticism like that more seriously when it's someone who can take it as well as he dishes.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The subject here is their ridiculous and childish behavior. That's what we and he are commenting on. And we're all allowed to do that when they put themselves out there in such a way. All of us are allowed to do that. Even his is.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Surely these debates can't be that hard. Stick to the question, answer it to best of ability, try not to say stupid #. I think it's that last part they are struggling with. You are debating to be possible leader of worlds most powerful super power here. People need to see what your made of

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ugh...hate it when I typo (up there). Oh well...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join