It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shout out to all the couples on ATS, but how many of you are there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I hate solitary life, well in terms of lack of relationship. Been over for two months, hate it.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Hey there.

Watch what kind of trouble this stirs up.

Hey, doll. Didn't I just see you hanging out in the polygamy thread?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific
Why are you calling me lovely :0 Hmm, maybe my avatar doesn't appropriately represent my physical self, but to what I love. Who's he? And I'm pretty sure we all can be bad at times.

She is northern english and it is a term of endearment and in all fairness I am pretty bad.

MHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

No really I am awful at best.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No I understood the endearment, just sounded like to a female, although it could easily be to a child
Haha how are you so awful?
If you don't mind my asking.

edit on 2-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Hey, doll. Didn't I just see you hanging out in the polygamy thread?

So busted.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

"My lovely" along with "chuck", "duck", "love" are all acceptable terms of endearment to a complete stranger if you are from the north of England like myself.

It is a tjrn of phrase that i use every day any so naturally typed it as a genuine response tp your loneliness. No offence intended.

Us Northerners to have a rep for being overly friendly in ghe UK compared to our southern counterpartz.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh, I wasn't offended, it might be that I haven't slept in 40-44 hours. 36-44 hours actually. Eh, not bad. Oh, hmm that's a theory. The people of the North are kinder than the south. Think North England and Southern England and Canada and the USA. Hmm, where do you find love. That is my search.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Sounds like a topic for another thread.

I wwasn't expecting to find it as quickly as i did. I wanted free dinners and sex for a while, but nonspecific stopped that. There is no telling that we will last, but at the moment i am ironing and we are both on ATS all is well.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You know what. I'm going to start a thread about that. About where to find love. I actually wanted to start one about love stories. Maybe I'm alone, but I cherish the memories, so long that I don't think about them too much..mm I don't want what you wanted, I think I want what you have, I'm assuming serious.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I hate solitary life, well in terms of lack of relationship. Been over for two months, hate it.

If it weren't for my husband, I'd mostly tell the rest of the world to go take a flying leap. I far prefer to be by myself, on my own.

I still have no idea how we wound up together since he more or less agrees on that.

It says something that the people around us had to set us up together twice in college before we took off as a couple.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Ah what does it say. That both of you were cautious is all.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

does it count if mine tells me actively i spend to much time here, and i trade off conspirecy videos for her to watch, for every boring movie she makes me watch

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
My Husband is here. Not long after we first met, I was convinced he had to be an ATS member. Our conversations tended to look very much like the ATS homepage, highly coincidental.

I just wish he would contribute more often instead of just telling me about potential threads.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

we accidentally have started to introduce nonspecific's son to what i am calling "alternative theories" so you never know when hr a a few years he could be on here as well.

Awwwwww,, makes me feel a little bit warm inside.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If it weren't for my husband, I'd mostly tell the rest of the world to go take a flying leap. I far prefer to be by myself, on my own.

I still have no idea how we wound up together since he more or less agrees on that.

I could have written that myself! (not surprising to me) We are both pretty much loners who don't care for 'socializing' much at all. But we LOVE being with each other.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My SO doesn't - as far as I know
- have an account on here but I do know my daughter lurks. We are never lacking in conversation at the dinner table.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join