It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What silly qwerks do you have?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Lol I love pickles, the milk sounds great but I had to substitute for mayo lol.

The dairy and all.

Cheese is my last fortitude.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

drink,and never let a good one one liner go to waste, even if i am the only one that laughs, but what ive always said "one good one liner can change the world"

i had a good one today it involved abortion/and school cafeteria(nothing gross, disturbing, or biased)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I eat no hot dog buns on Tuesdays. Light beers are an abomination.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
One of my many.... many many many quirks is that I'm somewhat of a clean-freak germaphobe.

I cannot and will not prepare food/cook in a kitchen that isn't spotlessly clean first - and when I say "spotlessly clean" what I really mean is I have to clean it myself to ensure that it actually passes the clean test.

The same goes for the bathroom, no relaxing hot bubble baths for me until I've bleached and scrubbed the crap out of the tub first... and the sink... and the toilet...

Okay, so maybe I lied when I said I'm "somewhat" of a clean-freak germaphobe.

Needless to say, public toilets are my worst nightmare.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Let's see...
I have to have one foot outside the covers when I sleep. Always.

Slightly similar, my husband likes to take his shoes off and walk around in socks in the evening- but he has to remove one of the socks, and keep only one on. I noticed my youngest son does the same thing.

I can't think of any others, except I often have unexpected burps come out when I am at the table eating.
I have no warning, and they don't happen unless we have guests eating with us. I suspect it is some sort of subconscious test to see if they are laid back enough to just laugh and love me anyway, or if they are going to get all uptight. A litmus test to see if I want to stay friends or not? I don't know. I don't do it on purpose consciously.

My husband is FULL of weird quirks though.
When he is going to the bathroom (number 2), he sits straight up with his arms crossed over his chest.
Looks like some sort of dictator #ting on his enemies.

He has a spoon fetish. Steals small spoons from restaurants. Buys sets of spoons constantly. My silverware drawer is absolutely taken over by spoons.

He cannot stand any in-between numbers on things like thermostats or clocks. In the car, I find it funny to put the thermostat on 20.5 to watch him get all flustered and change it back to 20 or 21.
If he is setting his alarm, and accidently gets to 7:01, he has to start all over again to get back to 7:00.
(luckily this is easier now with our androids, because the old digital ones took a long time to circle back....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
most of the time i feel the need to dumb myself down to fit in . Sadly that loud bloke who steers the conversation to his area of expertise notices this and makes it his mission to then try to make me seem like the dumb one . Sadly most people do not have a bull# meter like me and fall for it .

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I kneel down to pee.

Left knee down, right one up, man snake over the edge...it's the only way to prevent sprayage.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

There is a possibilty of two reactions by your finacee either..

"Awwww, bless him"

OR

"Tut, Idiot"

Both in my opinion add to the love.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join