It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stewart Swerdlow Presentation 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is a fascinating presentation of alternative science about the sun, planets, and the cosmos in general given by Stewart Swerdlow at the third Free Your Mind conference in Philadelphia, 2015:

www.youtube.com...

A screenshot:

www.youtube.com...

Listen at 56:06.

Basically, existence is frequency.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'd recommend reading through some of Joseph Rael's work if you're interested in learning about being and vibration from a different perspective.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Thanks for your post.

You're talking about the Joseph Rael of this Wikipedia article?

Joseph Rael (Tiwa:Tslew-teh-koyeh: Beautiful Painted Arrow) (b. 1935) is a Native American ceremonial dancer, shaman, writer, and artist. He is also known as the founder of a global network of Sound Peace Chambers. Rael has spoken before the United Nations and at the Pentagon on the role of the warrior in the modern world.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: Michet
You're talking about the Joseph Rael of this Wikipedia article?

This must be him:

Joseph Rael -Beautiful Painted Arrow - is an internationally respected author, artist, visionary and master storyteller of the Ute and Picuris Pueblo Indian traditions. He holds a Masters Degree in Political Science and has devoted his life to the understanding of vibration and its role in the creation of conscious reality.

www.peacechamber.com...

Very interesting!

Can you tell me more?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You have to be very careful when dealing with Stewart Swerdlow. Many people have fallen prey to what he sells.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you don't trust Stewart Swerdlow, I'm not here to try to change your mind - only to discuss the subject matter of the OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

only to discuss the subject matter of the OP.

Agreed. The subject matter is pseudo-scientific, new-age garbage that he makes a living peddling.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I take it you don't believe that underlying existence is frequency.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I take it you don't believe that underlying existence is frequency.

I don't "believe" anything. If it can be proven, it's real and no reason to believe. What Swerdlow sells is belief. I believe it is possible and I'm open to that.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I used to listen to Swerdlow until I went to his site, then I saw tickets for his lectures were 500$ a pop.

I promptly saw a conman, which sucks because he makes some sense with some things.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I have thought occasionally that his offerings are pricey, as well.

However, he has a wife who is a partner in the business, and she may be responsible for it.

All I know is that I've read several of Stewart's books, and have viewed numerous videos on YouTube, and my intuition tells me that his heart is in the right place, and that he has valuable insider information.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this presentation on YouTube this morning.

Swerdlow's family connections, including his great uncle having been the first president of the Soviet Union, make him a source of hidden information that should be taken seriously and considered, I think.

new topics

top topics

join