It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB Visitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I'm curious as to if anyone on here has been or knows someone who's been visited by the men in black. I've been doing some research on them and read some of the stories from people who have been visited by them and found it to be rather intriguing. I would love to hear your stories as it would help. For anyone who has not been visited or knows anyone I leave you with this security camera footage from some years back of the MIB entering a hotel. MIB

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

The linked footage was on a documentary about the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How do you define 'men in black' or 'MIBs'? The IRS has agents that, given the proper circumstances, will 'visit' you. So does OSHA, the Census Bureau, the DOE, DOT, and countless others...So what exactly is the difference between an 'MIB', and any other government official/agent/representative?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
How do you define 'men in black' or 'MIBs'? The IRS has agents that, given the proper circumstances, will 'visit' you. So does OSHA, the Census Bureau, the DOE, DOT, and countless others...So what exactly is the difference between an 'MIB', and any other government official/agent/representative?

Only the MIB lack facial hair, have super pale skin, and scare the hell out of everyone. The other agencies you mentioned only annoy people.

edit on 1-11-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Because being intentionally obtuse is useful somehow...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Martians Intimidation Bots.....I'm not sure they exist Op....

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I dont know about you but if IRS agents showed up at my door they would scare the hell out of me. or the Cia, FBI, or any of the other alphabet agencies for that matter. Now by the MIB i assume you mean the guys that go around telling people not to look into supernatural or paranormal X matters. I dont know that if the MIB talked to me and scared me as much as people say they get scared by them i would be talking about it.

that in and of itself makes me question people who claim to have been visited by them in very public traceable forums, if they are so damn scary and threatning why would you subject yourself to another visit? Just something that always bothered me about MIB visits

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Don't know about anybody else but that voice in the OP's video link sounded really familiar to me. I played what I thought resembled it and to me it sounds like the same guy, the Area51 caller on Coast to Coast i believe(i played it from my TOOL collection, they sampled it)I'm on my phone as usual so nolinks but you can easily YouTube or Google it to see what you think. It sounds like the same guy to me...

Anyway Mib are a topic I kind of avoid in my research and readings, just because from what I have read you really don't want them or those that act like them to be involved in your life. I have never read of a positive encounter, and I don't need a stalker. I have to admit it is a topic that kind of sucks you in to wanting to find out more. Do you really truly want to know for sure they are real. Think about what that means, for you to know means a face to face visit.

No thank you, kind sir, I was just passing through to see a man about a horse... I'd leave a little smoke outline of me there and be gone!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I dated a woman a while ago whose sister says she was followed by MIBs in Dulce. She was on a film crew that was there shooting a documentary. I heard part of the story until the sister found out she was telling me, then she got mad and stopped talking. Nonetheless it is hearsay at best.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

i was visted by a man that was black, old ,retired, civilian cloths and had a vetern airforce cap on, he came into line at the gas station i worked at we had a long conversation mostly light, i then asked what he did in the airforce, he didnt answer, then said i ask because i just got out of the airforce my self. he then asked what my name was i said "doc"(insert real first name here). then the mood changed. he stared at me for a second and then said my last name "holidaze(insert real last name here), yeah i know all about you" (mind you i never gave up my last name) then stared at me for about 30 seconds and walked away with out saying a word.

me being freaked out followed him out side and saw him driving off a government marked white suv and never saw him again.

men in black or not the goverment keeps tabs on there prodigal sons and will let it be known. thats why i dont worry a bout nsa they have been keeping tabs on me since early 2000s. apparently i learned too much and left too quickly

edit on 2-11-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

That is definitely cause for worry. They sure seem to have a high intelligence and perfect memory and recall.
I called in a fake UFO report in 1970 to the Air Force, and they told me what I saw was a heat inversion and electrical storm, to which I then said I never actually saw anything and just wanted to see what kind of cover story they would reply with. They were hopping mad and I laughed at the guy and hung up on him. I was only 8 years old.
I never saw any MIB's after, but I seemed to be asking for an encounter with those shenanigans..

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

yeah i really had sensitive info(in my brain,no longer) im sure there just doing the normal nsa thing now

im sure there just doing the normal nsa thing now

top topics

join