It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, NATO vs. Russia War Will Be The End Of Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
There will be no war.

But, the world needs need powers like Russia, China and soon India to keep a balance of power in the world.

Without this the world would be controlled even more by the USA than it is now.

And no one wants that anymore than they would want the world to be controlled by the afore mentioned countries.

Well the US are pushing for a NWO so there will be a Big Bang between Russia, China and the US and its allies at some point.

A Proxy war aint going to bring a NWO to the US.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Well the US are pushing for a NWO so there will be a Big Bang between Russia, China and the US and its allies at some point.

What's this NWO the US are pushing? Are you able to give a clue?

People erroneously place Russia and China as natural allies. They are not. there is little similarity in their ambition or worldview. To be honest, Russia is not worth the effort and is completely outmatched by NATO. The only saving grace are all those nukes.

Russia is a failed state with rife corruption and broken kleptoctaic leadership. There is more chance that Russia will kick something off to keep the elite in power. Oh, Crimea. Oh, look Syria.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If that were the case i think the United states would have stepped into Mexico along time ago despite appearing to be a stable country the truth is they are not they are a government propped up by the drug cartels.

Honestly i dont beleive that they use the Russian landmass to transport goods other than the ones that the sell to the Russians. Most of there good are transported via ship or across asia into the middle east and into Europe.

So who would it do more harm to upset, Russia? or the USA and there NATO partners?

I would imagine that pissing of the USA and NATO would cause sever stress to Chinas economice markets, as we are the largest consumers of the Chineas goods. though i could be wrong i guess China could partner with there ex comunist neighbores just for the laughs....

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What's this NWO the US are pushing? Are you able to give a clue?

Here are som short Clips of Clues for you. I thought everyone actually knew about this goal???

In this speach Obama had in the UN. He speaks of International order. Listen to how he mentions that the governments moust rule the People du to that the government will last a longer than a individual.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
china will be put to use destroying the fleet.
after that the US is lost.
once the US navy is gone there is no stopping russia, china, japan, india, the middle east, brazil and probably mexico from bombing the US to the stoneage.

Ill get the popcorn going.

hahaha. oh man. CHinese carrier killers you presume will be used? Carriers wont move in the area of effect until they are taken care of by submarine launched missiles. Also The japanese are allies.(they HATE the chinese) Brazil would get its arse handed to them by the brits. The mexicans lol. the french UN ARMED can beat mexico. Remember the US isnt in it alone

The US armed forces are more than just the navy and defending the country would be supplemented by 200 million regular citizens(who are part of the militia btw) to make a invasion a pure nightmare. A invasion of fortress america is liek trying to invade china. Just not gonna work.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Somehow i think it would be the start, lets just say in theory, a war started in the spring of 2016.. The whole world as a scene, humans would survive, we always find a way, and we would adopt humanity. Maybe it isnt you and me who survives but those who understand the difference between being an animal and living as an animal..

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Doubt to see links on that, the China we know typically flies solo. They are a country with little threat from Islamic extremism so I'd find it curious to waste resources on something that could backfire. Especially when they are not too popular in the south Pacific at the moment.

China frequently engages in oppressive police and military actions in the far west of the country against purported islamists.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I think with my very small basic thought on this that in short if Russia and USA go at it where all dust... if china get involved with either side where still all dust... and the way things are looking at the moment things don't look great for my lifetime let alone the lifetime of my children!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
China, if you watch them are literally following the playbook of the USA at the turn of the last Century.

You can literally 100% count on them in a major war to do exactly what the USA did in WW2.... Hang back and come in dominating the scene with an overwhelming Industrial base to throw the war in the direction that best suits them.

That will be rescuing the USA and Europe from Islam and Russia.

Why?

The territories they would get to "keep" would be Siberia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan some of the other "Stans"

Any other side China pick is nothing but damage to them, you can't "occupy" large nations particularly other Asian Nations and just subdue the population nor commit Genocide you don't get to be "World leader" that way, they can't even deal with Tibet w/o the backlash... The Culture of Japan, SK the economic losses as Trade partners, it's devastating.

But if you turn on Russia by surprise, there is Siberia larger than the whole USA with 7 Million people in it no one will miss, you'd have to go through Mongolia 2.8 Million people and it's the Size of Western Europe lol and of course Oil, oil, oil rich Kazakhstan with a whopping 16 Million...

That's roughly the population of Shanghi atm lol

Siberia Land area: 5.058 million mi²

Mongolia: 604,200 mi²

Kazakhstan: 1.049 million mi²

That's almost as much territory as the USA and Canada combined, it has NOT tapped it's resources, it's not populated by 350 Million people who will "resist" There is almost no one there there wont be web footage when you clear out those who are. AND Russia would be fighting with the Nato and 1.2 Billion citizens vs Russia's 120 Million all focused in the West not to mention to even think of fighting against Europe or the USA your supply lines are 7,000 miles long past Submarines and your Army is already on the other border, in one mission your gaining Oil and Gas the minute a Tank leaves the garage, in the other your wasting it faster than Water.

There is no Military leader that wouldn't see a US/Nato vs Russia war particularly if the US and Nato took all the initial hits for you as a Bonanza. China would be a kid with a Pinata stick the moment Russia blew it's wad at the West, there would be virtually no resistance, they would occupy the lands indefinitely, no one could oppose it after the fact there wouldn't even be a voice to cry out from those territories because by the time the fighting was done there would be no one practically left.

Turn on Russia after the fact, end the fight as the largest Empire in the History of the world with few losses. It isn't rocket science to make the choice.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Humanity wont end but they will just mutate and become resistant to weaponry through biotechnology and nanotechnology!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Unless Russia makes a better deal.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

China wouldnt have to invade the US, you americans would go at eachother. A war in the South China sea would end the US from within.

China would hack the hell out of every dependent energy reasource you have. Just a few days or weeks without Power, and desparation would kick in and you would start to kille eachother.

You Americans are selfish and uneducated to cooperate as a United force.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

China wouldnt have to invade the US, you americans would go at eachother. A war in the South China sea would end the US from within.

China would hack the hell out of every dependent energy reasource you have. Just a few days or weeks without Power, and desparation would kick in and you would start to kille eachother.

Very true, but the military would try and rally the people to unite to fight against the new bad guy CHINA.

So yeah most Americans hate each other, unless the powers that be can convince them to hate some else more.

Sooo there is the rub all it takes is a CHINA did it and Americans will line up like cannon fodder to go to war.

Sad but true. . . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Most of the so-call allies in NATO are just beggars for money from the West, who either struck deals to get 'stuff' or were threatened into joining as 'allies' by the West ..so their land can be used to station troops and bases near Russian borders .. These 'allies' will fall apart in no time during a real conflict ..like the Polish always crying as though they are constantly being invaded by Russia.. once money arrives, they shut up for a while ..
They citizens of these 'ally' countries don't want anything to do with NATO either .. they would rather see their corrupt leaders jailed or hanged ..

The situation in any case is serious .. with Russia clearly being surrounded ..
Putin even said he does not need the Cuban base re-opened because Russia's strategic defense needs are fulfilled without it .. this means they have BIG plan ready for NATO in the event they try any foolishness .. The West and sold out 'allies' can forget about an invasion, since the Russians are nowhere near their borders .. instead lookout for an ICBM landing in your back yards .. because that is what it will take to stop a rogue nation from destabilizing the entire world. Putin understands this fact very well ..

The Saudis are also stirring up problems in the ME using American weapons and taking their Orders from Washington. With no other source of revenue, the Saudis will be easy to destroy within a week, once their oil fields are destroyed and they will not have anything else to rely on. They need to be careful whom they piss off in the process of bending over backwards and taking it for the West ..

The military presence buildup is being done slowly but constantly .. few thousand here, few thousand there .. but it is clear they are building up .. not a big threat at this time for Russia .. but they are watching very carefully and planning a response accordingly ..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Funny when th epower was out for a week or so a few years back that didnt happen. ALso such a thing a sa "reboot" or reloading of a OS that really makes hacking a non starter in truth. It s not llike they have a shortage of hard drives and cant cut off the internet access china has. Oh wait we can cut off chinese internet access. We kind of (with englands help) started the internet so w e know its weaknesses.

Eventually when the US figures out who did it they had better located to another planet by then.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

JUST A REMINDER

The topic is: US, NATO vs. Russia War Will Be The End Of Humanity. That's not an invitation to smear or insult or generalize about individuals who live in any of these nations. Debate and discuss, but please don't make it personal.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli
These 'allies' will fall apart in no time during a real conflict ..like the Polish always crying as though they are constantly being invaded by Russia.. once money arrives, they shut up for a while ..
They citizens of these 'ally' countries don't want anything to do with NATO either .. they would rather see their corrupt leaders jailed or hanged ..

While I can see that being the case for some countries, I definitely would not use Poland as an example. I'm from Poland and Polish people have fierce national pride. They are painfully aware of when Poland disappeared as a country due to being divide between Germany, Russia, and Austria. They are painfully aware that they just gained freedom from Russia less than 30 years ago. 1000 years of being Russia and Germany's punching bag and Poland is one country that would be very glad to have as many military bases as possible to protect her from Germany and Russia. Given today's political climate, no one worries about Germany, but they do worry about Russia. I worry about Russia, my family in Poland worries about Russia. Poland wasn't happy about Russia coming into the Ukraine, that's one step closer to Poland.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Do you know how the internett Works? The US are not the only nations who have a internatinal nettwork of Communications.

We in the west are dependent on Our nettwork, but neither Russia or China are dependent on it.

But to make a agrument short. US/NATO will at some point have to make up their mind on how they are going to get ridd of Assad With the help of their Proxy army.... without also haveing to attacking Russia. Russia and Iran support Assad.

The argument is brought up in this hearing.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Do you know how the internett Works? The US are not the only nations who have a internatinal nettwork of Communications.

We in the west are dependent on Our nettwork, but neither Russia or China are dependent on it.

But to make a agrument short. US/NATO will at some point have to make up their mind on how they are going to get ridd of Assad With the help of their Proxy army.... without also haveing to attacking Russia. Russia and Iran support Assad.

The argument is brought up in this hearing.

WHat gets me is no solid evidence the US i sbacking ISIS. most equipment was stolen supossedly. Now i can believe TURKEY though could be acting alone. remember just because they are a NATO member does not mean they are not doing something under the table without the others knowledge.

The best way to get rid od Assad is assasination by a third party. SUch as a Triad or Mob killing. Something untracable like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

WHat gets me is no solid evidence the US i sbacking ISIS.

Right, not even if Obama said so him self on TV? Nations which the US are Allied With openly support terrorism.

It seams that Suadi Arabia, Kuwaitand and Qatar gives a lot of cash to ISIS. These are nations also Allied With the US. www.newsweek.com...

Fake Humanitarian Aid

These donations, Newsweek has learned, are also routinely laundered through unregistered charities in the form of “humanitarian aid,” with terrorists coordinating geographical drop-off points for payments using cellphone applications such as WhatsApp and Kik

- IS stole 425 million from Iraq.

- The US let IS drift their own oilfields.
- The US, AIPAK/OPEK let IS sell their oil to Turkey and god knows who else.
- THe US,UK and France through the nonLeathal Aid program supply IS, AQ and the rebels With Toyota's, Food and weapons.
- The US transported weaponds from Kosovo (from the war in the 1990s) to Jordan, Turkey and Iraq. The transportations was paid by Suadi Arabia.

The ironey is that the US dont even seam to know who the moderate rebels are. Which means the US dont know who they are actually training and supplying.

One more thing.... i think it was NBC who did a serway to see who would winn a New election in Syria. Assad won by by a mile. This means that the majority of the Syrian People would vote for Assad. The rebels would loose any election if there was one. This means that the US are not supporting the will from the majority of the Syrian People. But a selected Group of People who shear common intersts With the US.

The best way to get rid od Assad is assasination by a third party. SUch as a Triad or Mob killing. Something untracable like that.

THat have not worked well for the US in the ME. Neither Saddam or Gadafi were easy to kill. They had to be hunted Down With force.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join