It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, NATO vs. Russia War Will Be The End Of Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oh this subject again, did it happen yet? Pardon my ignorance.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Oh this subject again, did it happen yet? Pardon my ignorance.

Just reporting the news to ATS...I know that every other day we get the WW3 eminent thread and such.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

This would be a current events thread. This is normal banter between super powers.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Why does there have to be a WWIII? Are people not satisfied with just two?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Agreed, I can't figure out why people think China would back Russia in a NATO v Russia scenario. Only the addition of China would give the Russians a fighting chance, and the world no longer takes sides based on political ideologies.

"Hey, they're communist too, let's risk it all to help them, whole decimating ourselves." - just doesn't seem like a thought that would come from Chinese leadership.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Russia and NATO are not going to war. NATO has no interest in it or it would deploy 400,000 men not 4000. NATO has used simple sanctions to wreck Russia' s economy it does not need a shooting war to harm Russia. And Russia has enough problems. All of it formerly friendly former Soviet Republics want to either join with China or the West and Russia is going to have to do the same it has done in Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova and start a conflict to keep them from leaving. Not to mention things in Syria are going no where fast. After a month of bombing Assads forces have made almost no gains at all. Russia was expecting much better than that. Now they may be stuck propping up Assad much much longer than they had thought. And of course Ukraine is still a problem. Russia has enough problems and taking on a much larger much more power NATO is not something it has any interest in. And anybody who thinks China is going to way for anybody but, China is fooling themselves. They will not even give Russia political support in UN with things like Ukraine because it is of no benefit to them and would annoy the US when China needs US trade more than ever.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
People keep saying China would back Russia I find that hard to believe as they hold a very large chunk of our national debt, I think they have a vested interest in keeping us around to help prop up their economy.

That is just wishful thinking, if it were to come down to it, China would obviously side with Russia because they have a closer relationship with Russia and they are right next to each other. If Russia were to get invaded it would destabilize the entire area and China would suffer tremendously because of it. China would instantly defend Russia if the US were to invade and there's no chance the US could win. Russia and China together are absolutely unstoppable and they know it, which is why they have each others back.
edit on 2/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If it's going to happen it's gonna happen in spring

Putin isn't going to push for conflict, he's gonna wait to see what the west does
And the west isn't going to start a conflict over winter
It's really that simple

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I will beg to differ the China uses the American fallow to prop up its yuan keeping the yuan at a value less than one American dollar to keep export prices low. If they were to side with Russia to destroy America the value of the American dollar would crash. Thusly making the American debt that they hold worthless and as the yuan is tied to the American dollar thst would also make the yuan worthless crashing there economy and thusly the world economy. Geographic borders are no longer what creates allies money is, if you don't believe that you are fooling yourself. If a war between Russia and the United states were to break out china's roll most likely would be as a neutral party until at wich time that became an un sustainable practice at wich point the would most likely support the usa as we support there economy buy purchasing there goods.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: markosity1973
No.

China won't ally with anyone in a war unless it becomes self defense ie someone invades China.

North Korea are a bunch of fools who are so ignorant that they wouldn't last a week outside the Korean peninsula. All they can do is point a few badly made missiles and push fire.

Russia is being fenced in by NATO and it is understandably getting upset. NATO / American aggression is driving all of this.

China currently has fighter jets in Syria dropping bombs along side the Russians...It's good training when you have live targets...

China is sending ships to the Mediterranean...Iran has ships on their way there as well...Could get ugly real soon...

And your proof that China is actively participating in Syria is where exactly?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Geographic borders are no longer what creates allies money is, if you don't believe that you are fooling yourself.

When nations near your border get destabilized, money is a large concern, because it freezes up trade routes across borders, causes people to flee the area, causes businesses to leave the area, etc. The US isn't the only nation which trades with China or the only nation which owes them money. China also has a huge amount of real estate and other physical assets around the world, they wouldn't exactly crash and burn if the US couldn't prop them up, and from their perspective, it would seem far more logical to side with Russia in order to keep their region of the world from becoming a war zone.

Even though money does play a huge factor in how allies form, it would be naive to ignore all other factors. Borders do still play a large role as do political ideologies. You shouldn't underestimate how much ideologies can drive human beings. Russia and China have always went against the grain of the western world. It's harder to make them play ball when it comes to the corrupt plans of western leaders and they are always trying to make the western world look bad on shows like RT. That to me is actually the prime reason China would side with Russia, they share a common hatred of the western world.
edit on 2/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I couldn't believe Obama would maintain his dinosaur attitude towards Syria.

Only a war lord would decide to remove an elected government and there are other Heads of State incredibly cruel to their people who his attention would be more honourably focused on.

He has no offer of any solution to Syria's problems except to make them worse. If his 'men on the ground's help was for the legitimate government of Syria that would be fine, but its for people who have motivations against the Syrian people and want things Syria has that belong to the Syrian people.

I can't believe he thinks what he is doing is right - how the hell does he live with himself or sleep - alongside those who pull his strings.

On a slightly lighter note I see there is a gathering group of people from all walks of life who want Blair punished for lying to our parliament and the war and suffering he has caused in other countries. I hope this gathers strength and takes in Bush . If it does then perhaps these War Lord Heads of State will have to pull in their horns and offer help to countries that they actually need.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I couldn't believe Obama would maintain his dinosaur attitude towards Syria.

Only a war lord would decide to remove an elected government and there are other Heads of State incredibly cruel to their people who his attention would be more honourably focused on.

He has no offer of any solution to Syria's problems except to make them worse. If his 'men on the ground's help was for the legitimate government of Syria that would be fine, but its for people who have motivations against the Syrian people and want things Syria has that belong to the Syrian people.

I can't believe he thinks what he is doing is right - how the hell does he live with himself or sleep - alongside those who pull his strings.

On a slightly lighter note I see there is a gathering group of people from all walks of life who want Blair punished for lying to our parliament and the war and suffering he has caused in other countries. I hope this gathers strength and takes in Bush . If it does then perhaps these War Lord Heads of State will have to pull in their horns and offer help to countries that they actually need.

I agree with you 100%. People think that they would never do this stuff, but the grim truth is much stranger and more deadly than any fiction.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Does China even send goods through Russia anyway? It would not effect their shipping at all actually. also the chinese ar e backed by US dollars and not the worthless russian currency(in comparison mind you) CHina would love to get Siberia for its resources and promising the chinese the spoils of russias defeat would sit well with the PRC leadership.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Actually Putin says he wants to join with the US.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
china will be put to use destroying the fleet.
after that the US is lost.
once the US navy is gone there is no stopping russia, china, japan, india, the middle east, brazil and probably mexico from bombing the US to the stoneage.

Ill get the popcorn going.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There will be no war.

But, the world needs need powers like Russia, China and soon India to keep a balance of power in the world.

Without this the world would be controlled even more by the USA than it is now.

And no one wants that anymore than they would want the world to be controlled by the afore mentioned countries.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx soon 8 out of 10 carrier groups will be in dock, maintenance, upgrades yada. One just pulled out of the mideast, so no carrier there. Now.
Let us consider CCCI doctrine..attack that. command control communications..and start at the top. so who is it? well thanks to the conspiratards, there is plenty of solid info on the Bilderbergers, CFR, 13 families, the city states of London, Washington DC and the Vatican..and the families ensconced there for 1000sands of years.
Thats where the nukes will go off.
Make up your own target list. its easy. start with Threadneedle street in london.
When Putin first took a stand in Syria and Nato was threatening direct action, Putin made oblique references to Nato headquarters (belgium) and the city of london (rothschilds) . and they backed down.

The Bush family knows this is coming and established a hideaway..in Paraguay.

Nukes will be aimed at the 13 families, their minions, and the sheep that follow them unaware.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It seems the objective of NATO is putting a wall between Russia and Europe. Without asking Europe of course.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Global economies are simply too intertwined these days. A world war would result in almost instant global economic collapse for all parties involved.

If we do see wars, they'll be proxy wars. Not hot wars between superpowers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join