It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK universities to ban feminists and conservatives to avoid offending Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

If you read right wing BS propaganda, then you deserve all the fear and paranoia that comes into your life.

Oh what a JOY, you're back from a hiatus! Tell us, Nef, what is an acceptable source? Does it have to agree with the principled moderators ideals? Do people in a position that requires tact and understanding get to dictate content? It's fun having you back and defaming member's threads without any sort of proof!

The article is a crock.

Why is it a crock? You're argument seems emotionally based and lacking any substance. So good to see you posting again!

let a lone a debate.

Where is this lone debate occurring? I'd love to watch!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

So, the news today:

Unsubstantiated rhetoric infects yet more minds, as Jihadi Watch is linked in ATS thread.

Faaaaaaantastic!

The source is toxic filth. Disregard anything you read there, that you have not read elsewhere, and particularly, search for FACTS not opinions or spin.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Feminists that are interested in promoting the fair treatment of women by Muslims (who institutionally rape women and discriminate against them and stone them) are not extremist but moderate.

Hopefully it is a bad source.
edit on 02amMon, 02 Nov 2015 05:59:29 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 02amMon, 02 Nov 2015 06:00:32 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have read nothing in this thread and will make a prediction using only the title and my astounding mind...a bit like Derren Brown, the mystifying mentalist magician.

I predict.... that ....oh, hold on....I'm getting it..........................this is bollocks.

I'll check in soon to see how right I am.

No need.

I am!

Tune in next week to hear how I debunk;- "Cameron openly admits to Shenanigans with a dead pig" & "Christ on a toadstool! The bastards have taken over and have banned non-halal water!".

edit on 2/11/15 by Jc333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/15 by Jc333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: neformore
If you read right wing BS propaganda, then you deserve all the fear and paranoia that comes into your life.

The article is a crock.

What ever happened to reasoned thought and critical thinking? Its a sign of the times that rubbish like this even gets a voice, let a lone a debate.

Look at the post right below yours. That's the problem. When people honestly believe that "Negotiating = sucking up and trying to be pals with Neanderthals and barbarians", what alternative does that leave? How can we even have a rational discussion with that kind of mindset?

I'm not the one chopping peoples heads off and bragging about it like our Jihadi friends.
They think they are helping God.
How can you have any debate at all about them? They need to be stopped and stopped right now! You can't play footsie with them and not pull back a bloody stump.

Are you getting the picture mate?

Oh, I got the picture from your other post. This post simply confirmed what I saw the first time.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Completely unreliable source I'm afraid. Full of entirely fictional quotes and accounts.

A move to LOL might be in order?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
not sure

edit on 0320151120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I agree.

In the UK if you say immigration is out of control(which it has been for 20 years here) you are labeled a racist, shouted down and your bones are ground into coffee whitener. The ironic thing is the hippie 'peace loving' lefties are the most uncivilized viscous people you can come across.

Personally I think controlled immigration is a great thing like the Australian point system(if anyone gives a flying fudge).
edit on 12-11-2015 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join