It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need help with a problem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You have no idea lmao we had a home inspector come in before we bought my house he said everything was good, 6 months later and a flooded basement and dry wall removal found a foundation thst was severely cracked and bowing in 6 to 7 inches on both the east and west walls. Not to mention two windows covered up with drywall.....

But if every thing checks out it could be something paranormal believe in it or not when nothing else checks the boxes something has to
edit on 1-11-2015 by crimsongod21 because: add an actual reply to the topic at hand oops

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Place we had was inspected, and the water heater busted and flooded the basement, and we had unending sewer line issues as well. Real nightmare, that house!!

I won't discount a paranormal explanation, either - seen too many odd things, and lived in a couple of places that had issues, as well. Not in a long time, though.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Depends on what one means by "paranormal." My take is it's something normal, just rather rare and unknown to most... so it will be explained... someday.

Now, if all normal, known physics are ruled out, then what's left? Sure, exotic infra-sound can cause shaking and even have effects on perception and moods, along with em fields... any high power lines nearby?

But if nothing like that is the cause, then, as I and many, many other folks have experienced "deviant" physics and unexplained events, then I'd venture that it might be classed in the category of unexplained... or paranormal... yet "real."

Just because the internet is full of liars and paranormal stuff isn't understood fully and is used for entertainment, doesn't mean the things experienced for eons termed 'paranormal' don't happen... they assuredly do.

Maybe it's some quasi-intelligent energy (or plasma according to some) creature acting out... or a creature of the id, or a poltergeist.

But maybe it's a toxin on the sheets causing nervous/allergic tremors, if you want to stay in the realm of known.. .take your pick.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When the senses become hypersensitive from nervousness they will detect the minute shaking of a bed from a beating heart. Tell your friend that the only thing to fear is fear itself.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Had the loud banging happen about 2 years ago at my cousins place in Bemidji MN. Happened several times with the loud banging on the side of the house and on the roof there was pounding and skittering.

It was the dead of winter and no tracks to be found. His sister was hot shotted by some mexican thug years before so I always suspected it was her.
Two cable guys came to fix his phone during the daytime and they hooked up the equipment to the jack and they were getting that wierd paranormal sound coming out of it and neither of them said anything about it and come to think of it twas wierd that there were two of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I'm not sure what you're looking for out of us. You've given us virtually no details, demand logical explanations based off of no details at all. You're forcing us to reach for unlikely scenarios and then sarcastically address them when they are made?

My friends and his partner felt their bed shaking. That's it.

If they gave the time and time happened to be the witching hour all of a sudden it's either a ghost or demonic possession. If I told people that ground that the house was built on and sacred place then all of a sudden the house is cursed.

The house and the ground it was built on is fine. I left the finer details out so that people do not jump to conclusions but my friends partner believes it was paranormal and my friends and I are looking for rational explanations and I was hoping to find a probable cause before looking to the improbable.

I still believe it was localized seismic activity, something not large enough to be registered on USGS.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This has happened to me several times in my life, usually when I was thinking of something anxiety inducing. First my legs would vibrate - but i never thought the ground was shaking - and later on the bed would vibrate so strongly that I would actually look under my bed, Lol.

Since they always happen during an "off" state of mind, I came to the conclusion that my body was shaking/vibrating to rid itself of extra energy physically manifested by my unusual anxiety or state of mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join