It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People getting Replaced or Changed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You should google the term 'walk-in' as this has been something that some folks believe has been going on for a long time. As we are involved in 'interesting times' these days, it would not surprise me if this phenomena has increased in occurrence as many don't want to deal with the strife in the world today and the 'walk-in' souls are wanting an opportunity to help us heal and evolve as a race.

Start HERE
whoops Metallicus, you were way ahead of me.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OP. even consider its YOU who are changing?

As to this person coming by every time maybe have yourself surveilled by someone to see if said person is observing you. If thats the case you migh t need to contact someone.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sid1314

Stephen Wright did a comedy act stating "while I was away, someone broke into my home and replaced everything with an exact replica."

I dare not speak the truths I know, but I believe you, OP.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So, the people you think were replaced are a fortune teller and an astrologer, and one person you don't know well? You seem to be basing the first two being replaced on their not being as accurate as you believe they were at first. I would suggest that perhaps they were not really accurate, or that they "got lucky", and were not s lucky with their predictions the next time around. Such people tend to play off of clues from the customer, picking up little signals and basing their "predictions" on those. They are typically vague, and thus something anywhere close to what hey stated is seen as an accurate prediction. So, that they were not accurate other times isn't really an indicator of them having been replaced. The girl you know casually, you don't know well, and people's moods and frame of mind change from day to day, so she could easily seen different from one day to another.

You listed those three people, and then stated that "important" people in your life are being replaced. Are there others that you didn't list?

Best advice, avoid fortune telling of all sorts, as it's wasting money at best, and at worst, perhaps inviting something into you life that you don't want there. Such things could easily cause you to perceive that people were being replaced, just to mess with your mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah, okay... 99% either b.s., ego centered mistake, or paranoid schizophrenia... buuut, maybe... juuust maybe, they're the 1% noticing the first wave of eerie takeovers by the formless beings from the void that have finally found a way back here, to inhabit our nice, warm bodies.

Keep an eye on your loved ones people... and strangers... one of these instances might well be an accurate observation... maybe the 'veil' IS getting thinner... bwa ha ha.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ever heard of Delusional Misidentification Syndrome?

Not to say that you are suffering from this condition, but it's worth knowing about just in case.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So based off one or two interactions with someone you feel that you can surmise their whole personality doubtful to say the least.

You know nothing of these people except for a surface interaction. Hell I have mood swings I am usually up beat and happy go lucky but today I flipped off a co-worker and told him to # off.
He was shocked but also stopped screwing around usually I would just laugh him off but not today, today he got the mean me.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I don't know what to say to the OP either--but he doesn't sound crazy.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sometimes I think that some people are kind of "favored," or "blessed," by some force, but if they make a bad enough mistake or veer off their mission/course, they will lose that favor and not be special anymore. We all have funny ways of thinking about life. I guess it helps us deal.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Rukia, sometimes you and i disagree and though we have similar upbringings, however my family is well established in the mental health phenomenon, from the bi-polar to doctorates in psychology. You and i have both have experienced psychedelics and we both came from a christian upbringing so we have similar and almost steady viewpoints. However after the army and having an existential crisis, i am atheist (please forgive me) furthermore my mother suffered bi-polar in a church that told her" if she believed hard enough she would not of had a psychotic break." Also my sister is a few years away from being a doctor in psychology, and me, i have always thought about everything and every aspect; american soldier or otherwise. The mentality that this person shows is without a doubt a psychological one and to treat it otherwise is damaging, he truly believes people are being replaced by automatons, he is scared and looking for answers! we must treat this in the appropriate way, this is a suffering human looking for human help! if you wish to discuss my positions further then PM me, but we must give compassion to a person in such a dire state of mind!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You are not the only person who feels this way. I don't know if you are mentally ill or what is happening is real. Making the assumption you are crazy or what is happening is real leaves no room to explore alternatives. You need someone you can trust to test both hypothesis. You would not be the first person people labeled as crazy to cover up something. On the bright if you are mentally ill then those people you thought were gone are still with you. Keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Before jumping to actual conclusion that these people were truly replaced by other entities you have to exclude rational explanation. From your post I suspect that you actually don`t know these people well enough to make a judgement about their personalities even though you might be spiritually sensitive. So if this is true, you thought their pattern has changed but in fact you have been just discovering person`s full pattern...you know sometimes people are in different mood than usual and give different vibrations so to know them means that you know all of the person`s faces.

Then you also have to, like some on here have already mentioned it, exclude any problems with your physical and mental state.

If both these are in check, then you must consider an event or experience that might have happened to a person which could disrupt his/her usual behavioural pattern. You know....like losing job, getting robbed...sth that could potentially cause a lot of stress.

So if you can exclude all of these, then you can proceed to think that there might be something supernatural at work. I have heard about clone conspiracy, spiritual possession, mind control. etc...and won`t deny that it is impossible for this to be happening right here right now but these things are hard to prove to yourself let alone to the public. Your solution...follow the breadcrumbs and see where it leads you. In most cases you will find out that rational explanation is the correct one...but in some you might find more questions than answers. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thank you all for your kind replies...

If you are wondering if this is a mental illness of sorts then don't worry I don't have that... Both of my parents are Doctors and they wouldn't ignore such a thing. Also I don't keep it to myself I have a couple of people including my parents who I trust completely and have told this incidents to. I always keep an open mind to everything... as a personal exercise I always watch myself from a third person view like me as this character who is living this life...

Usually my life is very normal like everyone else... but then there are some incidences which catch my attention. I will create other posts for the extraordinary events in my life. Thank you all for your help on this. Do PM me if you have had a similar experience... It is always good to know that you are not the only one noticing these subtle differences in the usual patterns of life.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There are two ways of looking at this - one is that these people you meet are changing, and the other is that you are.

I believe we go through life and time skips or we jump onto another timeline. This could have happened to you.

Many people report hearing celebs being dead and then popping up again some years later. Many people report time slips and have attributed it to alien abductions, but what if it is not aliens but the normal life which includes these time jumps?

How do you know that when you wake up in the morning that you are on the same timeline as you were when you went to bed?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Its been some time that I have been on ATS but came back to check on this post. Well I have gone past this set of events and have now sort of understood the actual setup of this universe/world.

Everything in this universe is just a play/game/visualization set for your soul. The more you look the more you find. So if you try to search for what is out there in space you are going to keep on finding stuff further and further away while on the other hand if you look deeper and deeper into your body i.e. atoms, nucleus, protons,etc. you are going to keep on finding new stuff which is smaller and smaller. But if you look within your soul. This is the true self. It is limited and something that we know nothing about. The more you entangle yourself with this universe or your surroundings the more you get caught up with the illusion and find that time has changed fundamentally over time.

Now for the other side of things Time is relevant to the dimension we are in. If we were to imagine a life of a drawing on a paper. As it is a still image relative to its dimensions time is frozen. While if you create a flipbook animation time seems to move and the drawing has a timeline. For us we control whether time goes forward or back for the 2D drawing. and if you include or replace a certain set of drawing or make a complete change of script and replace the original flipbook with the updated one. The drawing won't know the difference as for its time it has always been what is in the beginning of the updated flipbook as well as what is at the end of it.

Same way for us 3D people we experience time as linear. But infact its the same as a flipbook for a 4th Dimension person. So there is no future nor past. There is only present and by the choices we/soul makes defines what our future and past is. Now you may be wondering how can it change the past won't I remember something different if it has changed. Well no you won't know the difference as the whole flipbook/timeline has changed including your memory. Bringing it back to the discussion. When someone within the 3D space feels that time has passed or slipped or something isn't right its basically a script change in the 4th Dimension. So when you are your body in the next flipbook/timeline you would have memories and thoughts of that flipbook/timeline. The reason why we feel the discord is that the soul is independent of this transition and it feels the change yet is not able to convey bcos we don't really understand the soul.

We are so caught up with our mind that we never look beyond it. If you try to think of what is beyond your mind. Remember, thinking is also a part of your body's brain and so a part of the mind itself which cannot comprehend and will show you another illusion to fill the gap.

I have now come to a stage where I don't understand how am I supposed to look beyond the mind without using the mind.

( I will most probably have a new thread for this but I just wanted to reply to your message )

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

In reincarnation studies, their are quite a few reports of "walk ins" where just after a person dies and the body comes back to life with a different personality. The new person, basically dies somewhere else and managed to get a reasonable fresh body to live in. The new personality, goes back to where they originally lived and identifies things that prove something very weird has happened. RE Dr Stevenson.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join