It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there, been around the web for decades but I'm new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi there,
Been into reading about ghosts since about 1976. I didn't believe in them until it happened to me! So many things happened to me I couldn't explain, I just had to accept what my senses experienced.

Then I found more unusual religious texts, like the Urantia book, and read parts of that. It's utterly a huge book. Then in the 1990s I found the Branton files, which were an interesting read. So I've converted a few Branton files (original text files) into EPUB2 files which your ereader can read more easily. I like the ereaders as I can increase the font size for my older eyes and the text rewraps, unlike a PDF. (I don't consider a PDF a true "ebook" as it doesn't rewrap text to the screen size.) I was also listening to Art Bell for a while.

So I'm here to read, and contribute, and see how things go.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay among this community.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bulrush

Welcome to the nut house ....Have you looked into Dr. Micheal Heiser's Unseen Realm ? He has a few lectures on YT and I think he was interviewed on Coast to Coast as well .....

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

edit on 1/11/15 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So many things happened to me I couldn't explain, I just had to accept what my senses experienced.

It helps to have someone share the experience with you but I agree, theres not much you can do when they come 'round.

You'll find lots of similar experiences here, hope to hear some from you, lurker…

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I love ghost stories!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I see I now have 4 flags. Is that bad?
What is a flag?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Flags are not bad . If someone starts a thread and you think it important you can flag it and if it gets enough flags it could end up on the front page .

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Welcome to the site, and you should find plenty to read here! There is usually something that will hold the interest, and there are plenty of categories to suit all tastes. If you enjoy the mysterious, as I do, you won't be bored on ATS!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I enjoy the mysterious. I'm into ALL KINDS of stuff. Some I have experienced myself. Whereon I had to change my pants.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok, you had your question answered about the flags. Flags and stars are good.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

hello, have a good one

top topics

join