It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Authorities- No SOS call from Russian Passenger Plane- Possible Bomb aboard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...
UK PRESS
Sinai; Egypt

The Egyptian authorities are stating tha the there was no SOS call from the pilot of the MetroJet Airbus Russian passenger flight--The latest information as of Sunday, the first of Nov; Still stating ISIL may have placed a bomb on board..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

My continued condolences go out to the family members of the victims on this flight..may they rest in peace..
edit on 1-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

The Bomb possibility is one that has not been ruled as of yet . There seems to be a lot of ISIS did it threads though . If it was a bomb then it could have been almost anyone .....I am going to wait for Russia's official statement ,which should not take too too long ....

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Your link is busted....
Got another?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Mossad has a long history of blowing up stuff in the city of Sharm el-Sheikh.

Killing a couple hundred goyim in retaliation for Russia booting their ISIS fighters out of Syria would be normal Israeli behavior.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

My computer is too slow!! And my connection is terrible too..here is the same link again, but I believe all of the photographs in the link are causing a problem:

link a. home page: www.telegraph.co.uk...

link b.Actual article on front page: www.telegraph.co.uk... ys-it-brought-down-on-Egypts-Sinai-Peninsula.html

Try link a. if b. is not functioning.. and then turn to the article on the left concerning Russian flight..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Just going to post this and link to the live update page at Russian Insider ....

UPDATE 15 (1:58 MSK) - According to Reuters, Russia's Investigative Committee is launching a case against Kogalymavia, the operator of the crashed airliner. The company will be investigated for “violation of rules of flights and preparations for them”.

UPDATE 14 (1:28 MSK) - Rescue workers at the site: “The plane split into two, a small part on the tail end that burned and a larger part that crashed into a rock. We have extracted at least 100 bodies and the rest are still inside.”
russia-insider.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

All I'm getting is a 404 error....
Same as the first.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ok, neat source Russian Insider.. thanks..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Is this the one you were attempting to post?

It's a large article, as you said, so apologies beforehand if it makes you cp go nuts...

LOL on the "Russian-insider" post...

edit on 1-11-2015 by Jakal26 because: had to

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

All I'm getting is a 404 error....
Same as the first.

Yes, I see that when I try to open the link, it says 404 also-- how about the front/home page: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Try the link I posted in my latest comment...

Actually, here it is again..

Three military experts said Isil in Sinai does not have surface-to-air missiles capable of hitting a plane at high altitude. But they could not exclude the possibility of a bomb on board or a surface-to-air missile strike if the aircraft had been descending to make an emergency landing.

So...that's basically where we're at, at this time.

Waiting for black box information, it's really all that can be done.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Is this the one you were attempting to post?

It's a large article, as you said, so apologies beforehand if it makes you cp go nuts...

LOL on the "Russian-insider" post...

Yes, that's the one..thanks for posting it..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

At that link you offered it's working fine, no 404-- I know the page is updating every half hour or so, and that might explain som of the problems, that and all of the pictures that are downloaded.. hopefully people will see which link to click on..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The latest information coming out of Russia, is that the plane broke up whilst in the air.

Whether it was a bomb or a surface to air missile, is still to be determined.

news.sky.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You might still have time to edit it into your OP...
Just go back, delete the old link and add the new one. I know it's the same link, but sometimes that happens here (for some reason) and it has worked for me in the past.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If Russia finds out this was ISIS the jihadi's are finished.

You wouldn't visit the tigers in the zoo and punch one.....you know the consequences.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

If Russia finds out this was ISIS the jihadi's are finished.

You wouldn't visit the tigers in the zoo and punch one.....you know the consequences.

Just what I was thinking, I also read rummours of Russias Nuke units on the move, but it wasnt a great source last I read.

Watching this subject closley at the moment
S&F OP

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00

I spotted it too on BIN last night. I didn't re-post because of the source.

I'm preparing for this to get a lot worse this week.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Condolences to the victims. That being said, hopefully it was a bomb because Putin will decimate ISIS if it's found out they were the ones who were responsible. No one else has had the balls to do anything about their rampant, indescretionary terror campaign. Other western (including the US) and ME countries have been done next to nothing to halt their destruction of human life and cultural icons.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to one of these ongoing threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

new topics

top topics

join