It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State releases video of shooting Russian plane out of the sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So here is someone claiming that it was a surface to air missle that the rebels just happened to have in the area at the time. . . . There is a motive, there is the means to do it, and the claim of responsibility. In court that is more than enough evidence to convict the criminal ISIL forces.

REPORT SA-2 (S-75) MISSILE SHOT DOWN RUSSIA SINAI KOLAVIA FLIGHT 9268

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thats not filmed from the ground, the plane would only be a few thousand feet up if it was.
I agree with it looking like old dogfight footage

ISIS trying to poke the bear is all...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I would think that if they knew the plane was going to be shot down, they would maybe have taken the time to get the camera onto a tripod or something.

The footage is almost as bad as all of those UFO clips of blurry lights in the dark with no reference to location or size that could be almost anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Thats not filmed from the ground, the plane would only be a few thousand feet up if it was.
I agree with it looking like old dogfight footage

ISIS trying to poke the bear is all...

But they have footage of the plane explosion in mid air then going down, which means they must have known it was going to happen. Or do you think someone was just randomly filming that plane and it just happened to have an explosion while someone was filming?

I think the former, meaning they must have known it was going to come down, because they were testing thier new missle systems on a Russian flight.

I wonder who gave them the intel on that flight?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

All of the information regarding flight paths and schedules is easy to extrapolate from posted schedules which are readily available online and via telephone and observation of flight paths from the ground.

I don't think the extremist tards had much to do with it aside from maybe getting the footage of it, or using footage from somewhere else which is unrelated which happens all the time and it will probably be used for political purposes regardless of what the footage is actually of anyway, as these things too frequently are.

There is no telling for sure where the footage came from or if any party actually did claim responsibility anyway, considering how easy it is to post whatever online today and claim it is this, that or the other thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

There is an interesting video about that pic of Macain with the rebels. So many rabbit holes to go down.

edit on 1-11-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Plane broke of in two pieces

edit on 1 11 2015 by Hyperia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo

There is an interesting video about that pic of Macain with the rebels. So many rabbit holes to go down.

Fixed for you thanks for the vid!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

thanks for that..got there in the end!!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

So now instead of the logical, such as mechanical failure or even a bomb, we're going to lasers shooting it down?

Wow.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo

Ohh say it aint so! An Isreali colnel leading ISIL armies! OMG WTF. . . . Why am I not suprised in the least?

edit on 1-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There was an interesting article on another website that stated the plane was in an tail-strike incident in the past where the rear pressure bulkhead may have been damaged.

These incidents have happened before, where the planes' tail was nearly sheared off from the explosive decompression of that bulkhead failing after being repaired following a tail-strike incident.

That would explain the tail section being apart from the rest of the wreckage.

I think the dumb-ass IS or whatever are claiming responsibility for whatever they think will enrage the world, whether they did it or not, like obstinate teenagers do to piss people off just because they can manipulate a response from them.

Don't be manipulated.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

uhm.. well... hmmm.. nvm...

i dont like lasers..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The video looks totally fake to me
So you're filming the video out of what, a computer screen it seems? Why couldn't they release the video itself?

My guess is, it could have been a bomb inside the plane or it malfunctioned since the pilot had already complained about something not working correctly I don't remember what specifically.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWine

A rear bulkhead failure at the altitude the plane was flying at would amount to a bomb going off inside the plane.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

You say western puppeteers but end of the day its the same banker oogarts that control Putin and Russia. North, South, East or West those are the bastard puppeteers we need to remove from behind the scene.
edit on 1-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

But an aft bulkhead failure would have caused most, if not all of the vertical fin to separate, similar to JAL 123. The vertical fin here was still attached.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I wouldn't be flying anywhere near there at the moment thats for sure.

Eygpt, Libya, Syria, Israel... out of bounds!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is the best the CIA can come up with?
and it took them this long!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join