It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Denver Airport Murals: Are they depicting the world right now, or in the near future?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xenthuin

Thank you. Still so creepy.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I take a different view on the murals. They're not predicting a sequence of events but rather they're predicting 4 possible futures, two positive and two negative to signify the different destinies we can choose.

In one mural we ruin nature which brings about a ruin in our cities.
In another we let hatred, violence, and war claim us and we degenerate into killing each other.
In another we reject negative impulses and come together for the betterment of all but choose technology over the world.
In the last we embrace multiculturalism and nature rejecting our cities are gone.

Given that DIA seems to be a compound, you can argue that it was built in order to continue what is to some a normal life while ignoring all of the possible futures of the outside world, a 5th choice if you will.

I think that is a brilliant assessment!! I had always been puzzled that the murals really don't seem to 'read' as if representing consecutive events -

- reading your post and then looking at the pics of the murals, I totally see in them exactly what you've described...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

uhhh not to take away from the fear, but the horse...

Denver Broncos.........................................

ps: the real atrocity is the airport itself, oh god so much useless maze walking... need to get on that airport gimp wagon or something....
one of my least fav to fly into or to pick up from.

TBH airports suck period post 9/11.... supah hard.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
it seems ultimately is just turned out to be a fanciful story and nothing more

the murals, were removed as I understand, the other stuff, while, strange, did not appear to mount to much

the so called contractors never emerged, other than the non identifiable claims of such about them burying buildings, etc

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Is, was, and will be, for the foreseeable future.

Deforestation, the buffalo head (extinct). The sea turtle, near extinct, ivory, whales, leopards and other big cats… like that first pic. It represents whats been going on, will continue going on.

Slash and burn agriculture, poaching and pollution jn the environment, look at the people crying, look at the color of their skin.

And look at the color of the person in the glass top coffin.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

The little (white?) girl in pony tails on the right?

What about her?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a freind of mine, was in DIA, this morning, waiting for a connecting flight, to California,

I got something of a surprise, when she FB me, photos, of the murals, maybe, they removed some, but, the green nazi in the gas mask is still, there, along with some others

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dharma Employee
a freind of mine, was in DIA, this morning, waiting for a connecting flight, to California,

I got something of a surprise, when she FB me, photos, of the murals, maybe, they removed some, but, the green nazi in the gas mask is still, there, along with some others

I wished I could see those photos…? not disbelieving at all, I more believe people that were there (like your friend) than the changing narrative.

Eidt: Oh yah, wow…

edit on 28-1-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join