It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuclear Units On The Move, Civilians Told To Leave, Putin vs. ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

There's a big difference between speculating on the cause of a downed Russian passenger plane and a nuclear attack.

Further, if the plane was brought down it was either from the help of western intelligence to turn the Russian people against its governments decisions, which can easily backfire. OR it was Russia downing its own plane to galvanize its citizenry into whatever means neccesary to rout ISIS from the ME (boots on ground).

Funny how the same incident could easily be used for or against, the key of course is knowing it's going to happen before it happens and controlling the storyline. As far as I'm concerned, whoever tries to control the story is the likely culprit.
edit on 1-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

CIA Mossad Operation..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I would trust Hillary Clinton before I would trust your source.

...just sayin'

Best post and answer , my sentiments exactly

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Please see full article for additional info, and while I believe this is a good source

Why do you consider this a "good source"?.....follow the story back to Liveleaks.com and there are no sources whatsoever and the general consensus of opinion there is that it is a load of made up BS by someone called Clarke Orwell, click on his Liveleaks profile and he appears to be a charming soul!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OP,, This is Nonsense!
/second

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Do you mean the downing of the plane, or the "retaliation" story?

If that response was directed at me because you think "DISRAELI" has got something to do with Israel, you're barking up the wrong tree.

edit on 1-11-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I mean really. Why would Putin be any more inclined to nuke a group's territory of operation than the US or any other power with nukes? Because he's Putin? How many times have terrorists brought down planes or claimed responsibility for it without their territory being nuked?

Now we can go back and forth of this or that shadow op, but the long and short of it is that serious nations do not nuke areas because terrorists claim an event as the outcome of their operations. If they did, there would be burning, radioactive holes in various sections of the world right now.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I don't see your logic.

If Russia were to blame it on ISIS, they would have done it the day the plane crashed. That did not happen, they even denied that it was ISIS. Also, it is not necessary for Russia to send their troops because the real anti-ISIS coalition( not the western one ) is getting the job done. Plus, not to mention just how expensive it would be for Russia to send its troops.

Second, I dunno how shooting a plane down would turn Russians against their government. If anything, they would demand more military actions against ISIS.

So, i seriously doubt the west would do such a thing.
edit on 1-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's really not hard to follow, but again as with any manufactured story the narrator would have to know in advance to craft the story however one wishes. That said, you almost parroted what I said whilst saying you weren't following.

Scenario 1: the west is responsible. The premiss being, when citizens blood gets spilled they are less likely to want to have their governments get more involved. Like I said, that can easily backfire and one would need to control that storyline in Russia. Very hard to do I'd imagine.

Scenario 2: Russia did it to galvanize its people to give Russia a blank check in the ME (assuming they need popular opinion).

Scenario 3: ISIS did it because they're savages who are paid top dollar to be savages.

Scenario 4: mechanical/accidental.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Nothing to do with your name mate..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
"Soldiers of the Caliphate were able to bring down a Russian plane above Sinai Province with at least 220 Russian crusaders aboard.

They were all killed, praise be to God. O Russians, you and your allies take note that you are not safe in Muslims lands or their skies.

The killing of dozens daily in Syria with bombs from your planes will bring woe to you. Just as you are killing others, you too will be killed, God willing."

Sounds a lot like the claim that hurricane Katrina was a "soldier of Allah". Doubt ISIS did it but they're not doing themselves any favors by acting like they did. It's a good way to get your a$$ kicked.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Just to make everyone happy, I will personally request the moderator to send this little ole thread over to the rodents and skunks menu.. I can just go back to my vegan pumpkin muffins-- one thing is certain though, if ISIS or Mossad are responsible, Russia will take some serious action-- it is absolutely not a coincidence that an airplane with Russian passengers flying from Egypt to St. Petersburg suddenly fell mechanically ill..

Back to my pumpkins..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

They have a long way to go to prove that it's "their skies" too.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The downing of the plane..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If ISIS or some other terrorist scum group was responsible for bringing down the Russian airliner in question, which is still unproven hence debatable, there is no way Russian would respond via the use of nuclear weaponry. Putin might be a bit mental but hes not that crazy.
edit on 1-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

it is absolutely not a coincidence that an airplane with Russian passengers flying from Egypt to St. Petersburg suddenly fell mechanically ill..

I agree 100%

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: tony9802

it is absolutely not a coincidence that an airplane with Russian passengers flying from Egypt to St. Petersburg suddenly fell mechanically ill..

I agree 100%

The fallacy of hardcore conspiracy minds is the ridiculous belief that every timeline in the world is aware of each other or that they don't believe in coincidences .

Mechanical things break all the time and when they break up in the air bad things happen.

That isn't to say that it could not be a bomb or something nefarious but talking to Occam and based of the info avail I'm willing to bet it was some other benign explanation.
edit on 1-11-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Along with the typical biblical mumbo jumbo that has already started with the Prophet of the Lord a few posts up...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
These would be tactical nuclear weapons. There is very little radiation from many of these kinds of weapons. The power they have is very big though, just because they do not poison people with a megadose of radiation does not mean they are not deadly. Now the big missiles that Russia has are not really tactical, they are also a lot more expensive and have more radiation. It is legal for a country to use some of these smaller tactical nuclear weapons because they are not classified as full nuclear. I think the US used some of these before and so did Israel. I read about some of these weapons a while back, some are designed as bunker busters others can be percussion bombs.

Just because the source is questionable, doesn't mean that this is not true. I don't think it is anything to fret about myself.
edit on 1-11-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I had too many drinks last night, a little slow this morning, and just learned about the downing of the plane..then I see this undersourced article concerning Russian nuclear preparations.. I overreacted and posted the story before investigating and providing more valuable links..It's just as well, now I will be able to return to a little music, and to reading a bit more about the Greek "epimeleia heautou," concept better described as "attending to one self," or "care of the soul;"

Maybe I'm becoming burned out with all of the journalism and press reading activity..sorry the link is so dissatisfactory..

I'm exhausted of waiting for the worse to happen..

In any case, happy Halloween hangover everyone..only slightly mind you..

Salute!
edit on 1-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join