It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to wake up!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
nobodysnotes.com...

Check out this link and click a category. There you will see commonly asked questions, and will probably find something useful. But that doesn't mean anything if your not willing to be open that all your beliefs could be wrong. I'd stick to straightforward teachings like this if I was you. And this guy certainly provides it.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Andy1144

yes, everything is going on, just as normal. Only difference being that now I am more aware of awareness because of no doubts. So I do not identify with thoughts or anything else. Not-a-thing. That is me.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

So is that an intellectual understanding? If you had seen this clearly in experience instead of agreeing of it intellectually you would know you have awakened. But you haven't right? You are still looking to realize it. Intellectual understanding is not enough. You need to take it to the next level. I made this point in my last posts as well.

Also, it doesn't mean you won't have doubts, it's just that you won't doubt the absence of you in this moment when you see it in DE.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Andy1144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

no I don't

I am perfectly fine just the why I am. There cannot be anything else but I am.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So suddenly you don't want to realize truth anymore? You realized today talking with me? Or are you simply intellectually agreeing here? Pay attention to yourself and be honest.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
but that is not the same as to say, that I will stop my spiritual pursuit. But now I will do it from a totally different angle. I will not be working on myself in order to get somewhere or something, but I will just be doing it for fun and exploration of my subconsciousness and what kind of direct experience will that bring?
But as far as self-realization is concerned I am done, my thirst was fake or a never ending story always away from - I am!
edit on 14471184981121November2111213015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

exactly.
Your writing really touched something in me which was boiling! You put out the fire hehehe

fireman Andy hahah

thank you, I am feeling very happy now!

I see what kind of a mess I was doing before, trying to understand this...so silly...also the ZEN saying: practice is enlightenment ....wuuuussshhhh hahah crazy!
also another one:
Before Enlightenment chop wood carry water, after Enlightenment, chop wood carry water.
hahahaha
perfect!
edit on 14471193541135November3511353015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
liberationunleashed.com...

This is how the self-inquiry process works. In this page atleast, you will have someone experienced guide you.

You have to use direct experience in order to see past the illusion. All intellectual words are worthless.
Direct experience is simply seeing what's happening in this moment without the assumption that you are separate. Because that is not DE. For example, a computer screen is being seen right now. In DE, the screen is just being seen, there is no seer. Again, one can understand this intellectually but not get it. It is up to you. If you are honest with yourself, you can come to awaken. If not, then you'll be meditating and doing practices for the next 30 years, and when you'll finally realize that awakening was available to you in every moment, you will cringe. Don't be that guy man, don't.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Andy1144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
thanks for the link. Will read it.

But spirituality is not just about DE. But that is only a part of what spirituality is all about. For a normal person DE insight is enough, but for a spiritualist there are amazing things which are possible if he continues to develop.
That is my opinion.

check this:
youtu.be...

I know now what he is all about, thanks to you. So this insight into DE is a stepping stone. For someone who wants to explore the deepest mysteries of his own being. If you are interested than I recommend to watch all videos of this lecture and you will see how far the rabbit hole of witness can go.

From experience I know that while in DE in meditation I feel energy body and how it is cleaning the garbage. So this is another process which is unfolding while in meditation and it has nothing to do with intellectual understanding. Because there is nothing to understand about DE, but a LOT more to learn about awareness or witness. There are many mysteries and knowledge hidden inside us - we both have probably no idea!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yes, there is much to explore. But awakening from the self is the most important thing one can do because it adresses the root of everything. Then from that place of clarity, you can continue exploring things. Direct inquiry can awaken you. Feeling your bodies energy, all of that is good, but it can be used to postpone awakening. Things become so much clearer when the illusion is seen because all questions end. There is no where to go but yet you still explore things which much more clarity. So awakening through self inquiry should be ones main focus. The rest can all be used as an excuse to not awaken.
If you are interested seriously in this, I suggest getting a guide at LU.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

thanks for the advice.
But I think the best Guru is within, but you must be totally honest, which you pointed out many times. And I have no trouble with that, because I am also a simple fool!

Insight into DE is so simple that it is TO simple and because of that it is missed. There is no understanding or anything else but DE, all else is other than that and not the point.

Body, thoughts, believes, experiences or inner and the outer world is just happening within awareness were ever I go and whatever I do. There is no increase or decrease of it anywhere. No separation and no union. This are all just another concepts where the mind gets to trick you into believing that there is something more to it. There is not a thing in a world which can show or teaching to learn, how to get to real-self, this would be like a dog chasing his tail. I am not any thing or any thought, I do not exists like that - but I am!
a witness to things which comes and goes - inside or outside of the body.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I've repeated this many times. The understanding of what you are saying alone will not help one bit unless you take it to experience. So far you've only intellectual understandings, nothing more. Many asleep people can even write books on this but not be awake. You lack the experience of what your saying. Stop talking the talk and walk the walk.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

well it is funny you say that, because I have just returned from an hour long walk, where there was no talk.

How do you read.
Are you mentally reading everything word by word or are you an observer and understanding of the words is just there, without an internal voice?

Is this DE?
edit on 14471608911108November0811083015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Direct experience is simply experiencing this moment as it is, without assuming something is true about it. We assume there is a "me" in experience. Do you feel like you are a discrete person reading this right now? You obviously know the answer intellectually but you need to answer form experience alone.

Your walk has nothing to do with awakening here and now. Neither does meditation, yoga, goddam vippassana or whatever it's called. Self inquiry is what counts.

The voice is still there, but it is not identified with thought. Seeing through the ego doesnt mean the ego will no longer be used, but it means identification will stop.

This is what direct experience is. It's pretty simple.
liberationunleashed.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
cool, thank you for taking your time and energy for me!

I did listen to it and it was amazing.

She really has a nice voice

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I had trouble figuring out if it was computer generated or not. Anyway..
What is direct experience then? Did you learn anything from this or were you transed by here sexy robotic voice?
Erections are a part of DE too obviously.
But don't mind my half ass'ed jokes, be serious.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144
nobodysnotes.com...

Check out this link and click a category. There you will see commonly asked questions, and will probably find something useful. But that doesn't mean anything if your not willing to be open that all your beliefs could be wrong. I'd stick to straightforward teachings like this if I was you. And this guy certainly provides it.

Lol! Translation: but behold if you're no total gullible blue eyed naive **** you'll waste your time.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
hahaha

I thought she was sexy brunette hah!

well I can put it into nice and simple words.

The issue is about our identification with things and thoughts. When we drop all identification than what remains?
this is DE.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

DE doesn't mean not thinking, but it means observing thoughts as well without identifying them. So in some sense that is correct what you say. But now since you understand this, your next focus is to see beyond the illusion of self, focusing on DE. This is the quickest way to awakening, what are you waiting for? Answer this question right now. What would be your excuse to not awaken now? What do you lack? Simple question.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144

DE doesn't mean not thinking, but it means observing thoughts as well without identifying them.

Hi Andy, can you elaborate on what you mean by 'observing thoughts as well without identifying them' please?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join