It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Marine Colonel’s Wife Tells All

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Very good post. You are right things can't go on like this - although I suspect it won't be the moral argument about the redonculus world's situations, which is slowly being revealed always to be about some huge financier frightened of loosing his investment etc. Neither will it be about the false wars that merely put money into again, elite hands only, at the cost to the tax payers - not only the USA's but all her allies also - but also the public who give their sons and daughters up to fight for their country's - or at least that's what they are told before they bit the bullets - often supplied by their own country's financiers.

I suspect the biggest shift in the public's observations will come from seeing the huge distances opening up every day between the wealthy and the poor and the knowledge of how the wealthy earn so much money off the backs of the ordinary citizens. The destruction of the middle classes everywhere and the proliferation of dross jobs will only last for so long. People are beginning to get sick of everything you highlight and there is only a certain amount of day-time repeat tv programmes they can stomach before getting bored.

Something that hit me very hard the other day, obviously set up by the elite societies, was the Greek ex financial and prime minister. He said he gave up when he could do nothing to stop the EU from forcing Greece to take a 60 million odd bale-out but not one tiny bit of this money would go to ease the Greek situation and people, it would only service their loans. How about that for deviousness?

I hope she gets listened to and we all wake up quickly before the Greek situation comes onto our shores as perhaps its really a trial run before its ironed out to all countries in debt - in short most of the rest of the world..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Cloward and Piven: realized.
As they hold us in Admiralty law it won't change,all things legal then can be bought.
edit on 1-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Since all you have done is refuse to answer simple questions and instead get angry and throw logical fallacies due to your inability to answer simple questions, I think you are definitely done. I never understand why people who go on and on about others being mindless robotic sheep then demand everyone responding to their threads become mindless robotic sheep and not question them.

Later Fuhrer.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

This has already been posted on ATS with youtube videos........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I had watched all of the vids when they first got posted back then .I was thinking at the time that someone would want to write a book on her data . It's not like you could write a article on it because there is just so much to consider .Connecting the many dot's and adding other info would make for a good read .....S&F for OP ...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Already Posted Here

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join