It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a little story about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
one day i used the bathroom when i was young say 8-10 years old , when i heard a girls voice say what are you doing? i got scared and ran out as fast as i could, my sister was no where to be found so it freaked me out and still does to this day.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Spooky!

By happy coincidence I happen to be a therapist that deals with childhood bathroom traumas involving phantom girl voices and disappearing sisters, if you send me $400 paypal I can get you on the road to recovery in no time!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

This morning i felt something crawling on my arm . It was a spider and i flicked it off .

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman I had a similar experience where I was sleeping and woke up to what I thought was my brother hitting me with a pillow. I awoke and looked around and he was nowhere to be found. Astreal projection?
Can people project their voices into a completely different area? Perhaps your sister projected a thought.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Experience has shown that when a young boy's urine hits the inside wall of a commode it can frequently produce a musical tone, extended practice can allows simple tunes to be created in this manner.

As for the OP hearing a young female voice, it could be supposed that he was remembering a shameful, earlier moment when a young girl, unfamiliar with the male apparatus, chanced upon him relieving himself.

Something like that could stick in his memory and resurface at odd times for years and leading to even other dysfunctions. Therefore, it is unlikely that either he actually heard the voice or that his whizzing was producing the sound. What is obvious is that he strikingly remembers the incident and was impelled to tell us about it. So whatever it was, it was a moving experience for him. So thanks for sharing, fellow.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman
That's really creepy. It reminds me of something that happened to my brother, friend, and I.
This happened before I was old enough to move out of my mom and step dad's house. I think I was 17 or so. Anywho, my friend was staying the night and we'd shut off the lights, getting ready to go to bed. My brother was in the top bunk, I was in the bottom bunk, and my friend was on the floor.

The door to my bedroom opened and we heard a voice say, "Jack! Jaaaaack!" (Not my friend's real name but close enough). Then the door closed. Anywho, it was a little kid's voice. My brother, friend, and I all looked at each other and shook our heads. None of us did it. None of us were going to investigate either. Screw that!
Now, my little sister, who was a young teen at the time, was staying at a friend's house. There were foster kids but they were all in their room and didn't get up at night and anyway, they didn't know that Jack was there and that voice didn't belong to any of them. They were too young. That house was freaky anyway. Stuff always happened. My sister's friends didn't like to spend the night there because of the creepy stuff that happened all the time.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My sister had the same experience once... I placed a hidden speaker underneath the back of the toilet... a wireless one. When she went in to the loo, I waited for what I figured was an appropriate amount of time for her to be seated...

The speaker burst forth with "Hey lady, I'm working down here!"

Good thing she was already on the toilet!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have many weird spooky encounters and freaked me out. I believe in Ghosts

Scott Biddick

top topics

join