It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 children Injured After Car Plows Into San Dimas California Party City Store

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What the hell is going on. Just posted a similar story in NYC.

This one is really coincidental.... car slams through a "party city" store during their busiest day.

abc7.com...

SAN DIMAS, Calif. (KABC) --
Four children were injured after a vehicle plowed through a Party City story in San Dimas on Saturday.

A 35-year-old woman lost control of her Mercedes-Benz C250 around 12:05 p.m., went over the curb and sidewalk, and crashed through a glass window at the store, located in the 800 block of W. Arrow Highway, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Witnesses said the store was packed with customers shopping for Halloween.

There were fears that people may have been trapped underneath the car. Witnesses rushed over, but no one was under the vehicle.

Customers said it was absolute terror.

"Glass shattering noises and then the wall started moving, and then actually all the helium tanks started going off because that's where you fill up the helium right there," Daren Graves said. "Balloons and metal debris, everything was just flying."

"She said her foot got stuck on the pedal, and she said she couldn't get it off," Albert Beltran said.

Three of the children suffered minor injuries and were treated at the scene. A 14-year-old girl momentarily lost consciousness and complained of leg pain, sheriff's officials said. She was airlifted to Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center.

Witnesses said they saw a father holding a baby who suffered two deep cuts to his face.

The driver has not been arrested as the investigation into the cause of the crash continues.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What the hell is going on. Just posted a similar story in NYC.

The aliens have taken over our automobiles with HARP technology and begun to implement the New World Order by decreasing the bottom-feeding population through, seemingly, random "car accidents".

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A 35-year-old woman lost control of her Mercedes-Benz C250 around 12:05 p.m., went over the curb and sidewalk, and crashed through a glass window at the store, located in the 800 block of W. Arrow Highway, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

And by lost control they mean checking her phone.

Purely an assumption by me, but I feel like there is a good chance of it.

Seriously tho... what is up with this?!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Just strange it was a "party city" store full of people.

Maybe a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ya I think it is most likely a coincidence, I get the implication but just think the simpler answer is that she lost control until we get more info.

I remember the party city in my home town was on the out skirts of the mall right off the main road.
Sounds like it could be case like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

"She said her foot got stuck on the pedal, and she said she couldn't get it off," Albert Beltran said.

How do you get your foot stuck on the pedal and then aren't able to get your foot off?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

How do you get your foot stuck on the pedal and then aren't able to get your foot off?

I was driving a stick while wearing a pair of Dingo boots something like this:

When I stepped on the clutch pedal, the ring on my boot got caught under the brake pedal and I had to pull my foot out of the boot to free it.

I suppose something like that could have happened, but still it's an unfortunate incident no matter how it happened.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

That is pretty scary!

Yes, very unfortunate accident!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Where are "Bill and Ted"? Those guys have San Dimas wired...

COME ON BILL and TED!!!

Maybe So Crates is playing games again?

namaste

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes I agree how can you get your foot stuck on the pedal. If that was the case it would be a hazard for every person who drove.

top topics

join