It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find odd bright spots, could be another universe bumping into ours (Paralell Universe)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

For me, Barbara Streisand changed to Barbra Streisand (apparently she changed her name early in her career, but in my reality she was always Barbara.)

Charles Schultz became Charles Schulz

As for celebrities who used to be dead...

Fidel Castro had died. Now still alive.

And I remember that artist Robert Crumb died shortly after a bio was made on him called "Crumb" in 1994. Now, he's still alive.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What if.......

What if what they are detecting is true, and Humanity had a way to travel to the farthest edged to where the Universes are being compressed against each other.(Using a Einstein-Rosen Bridge , for example to get there.)
Then said Humanity found a way to pierce the veil. Not only piercing it but maintaining a bridge between the two realms. I think of the TV show Fringe and how it took devices on both sides to maintain the gateway that linked the two. Matching the frequency so to speak.
What would lay on the other side.Could be nothing. or it could be something else entirely. How should we approach such a task. Both physically but more importantly ethically.
Would it be our place to even be messing with the fundamental "Fencing" that separates ours from their "Realm".
There would have to be great dangers with such a venture and knowledge would be the ultimate reward.
Just because we could does not mean we really should.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Absorb it

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
fascinating. hardly anyone on earth seems to be bothering to discuss online the most amazing implication of quantum physics and the implications of when quantum realities//universes DO overlap!

the biggest anomalies that stand out to me are:

-sol was on an outer arm of milky way, now on a middle arm. (tends to get debunked as mw girth bigger than was thought)

-sun's size and color. in the sky used to appear noticeably larger than moon, now its undistinguishable from the moon except when skies are clear of clouds or when setting, and looks whiter/bluer. used to be yellowish, even alittle orangey. mars used to be slightly larger than earth, as venus used to and still is slightly smaller. now mars is half size of earth, and only 1/10th the mass. bizarre.

- Madagascar is larger and more north. Sicily is practically touching mainland. Ceylon shifted to the right of India's southern tip.

- lots of surname spelling changes, galore! used to be R. McIntyre, C. Shultz (not schulz or shulz), S. Segal, Berenstein, etc)

- european car logos changed, but asian didn't. (Volvo, Ford, VW)

- more evil in world than good. scales used to be tipped toward good, now its reverse. disasters more planned than averted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join