It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Scientists find odd bright spots, could be another universe bumping into ours (Paralell Universe)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:01 AM
a reply to: crimsongod21

For me, Barbara Streisand changed to Barbra Streisand (apparently she changed her name early in her career, but in my reality she was always Barbara.)

Charles Schultz became Charles Schulz

As for celebrities who used to be dead...

Fidel Castro had died. Now still alive.

And I remember that artist Robert Crumb died shortly after a bio was made on him called "Crumb" in 1994. Now, he's still alive.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
What if.......

What if what they are detecting is true, and Humanity had a way to travel to the farthest edged to where the Universes are being compressed against each other.(Using a Einstein-Rosen Bridge , for example to get there.)
Then said Humanity found a way to pierce the veil. Not only piercing it but maintaining a bridge between the two realms. I think of the TV show Fringe and how it took devices on both sides to maintain the gateway that linked the two. Matching the frequency so to speak.
What would lay on the other side.Could be nothing. or it could be something else entirely. How should we approach such a task. Both physically but more importantly ethically.
Would it be our place to even be messing with the fundamental "Fencing" that separates ours from their "Realm".
There would have to be great dangers with such a venture and knowledge would be the ultimate reward.
Just because we could does not mean we really should.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
Absorb it

<< 1  2  3   >>